Oliver Gray

u k i y o

딸기
large.gif

Name:

Oliver Gray

Male

Physical Appearance:

Oliver has an obvious lack in melanin making his hair and skin appear a milky white color, and his eyes appear a blood red color. His hair is quite long, as it travels down to his shoulder and upper back, and he usually does nothing to put it up and get it out of his face. He's short, standing at a small 4'11 and weighing about 90 lbs. He also has dark bags under his eyes, resulting from lack of sleep.

Personality:

Oliver usually expresses no desire to act in anything, usually wearing a casual, bored look on his face. To protect those around him from getting hurt further, he acts indifferently.  He believes that being emotionless and not opening up to anyone is the best bet. However he's still a very unpredictable person, no one exactly knowing what he was going to do next. He usually only speaks when spoken to, or if he feels the need to, keeping all other thoughts and opinions to himself.

Mental state:

Oliver suffers from somniphobia, causing him to fear sleep. He does take pills that help him to sleep for a little and temporarily forget his fear, though he is still tired 90% of the time,

Backstory:

Oliver comes from a very complicated background. He had an alcoholic and distant mother, an alcoholic and abusive stepfather, and a very close older sister. He grew up as the youngest child and hated that he looked different from everyone else, as he looked like his grandmother who also lacked in melanin. At night while Oliver was sleeping his drunk father would come in and beat him, causing Oliver to fear sleep altogether for fear that his father might show up again and beat him. His sister died around the time he was twelve years old, having being beaten to death by some teens in the neighborhood who were a bit on the sadistic side, which was also around the time Oliver stopped showing emotion altogether, deciding to try and get rid of it.

Quirks or special traits:

~he often bites his lip 

-he plays with his hair when he's nervous 

Weapon of choice:

- threaded whip

-threaded sword

Requested core:

fire core

Requested rank:

Requsted Squad:

Four

Combat experience:

Oliver has been surrounded by a lot of fighting, and while he doesn't know any specific martial arts he knows how to hold his own in a fight.

Reason for joining Weave:

He wishes to stop the reapers 

Position within Weave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty, sorry for the wait. I'm here to review your sheet now though, so the wait is over ^^ So assuming you're finished (the WIP is sort of out of my sight, so hm...) just about everything looks well and acceptable, though what we meant by requested rank was more on the numbers side ^^" (Don't worry though, nobody thinks you're dumb. We're just working with complicated material. Happens in math class all the time...) Easily fixed, your rank from what I can figure out would be around a Rank 2.8? Other than that you're all good. If you'd like a higher rank, just say so ^^ if not, he'll be marked down as 2.8!~

Thank you for your co-operation and we'll be sure you know when we start the RP! ^^

Alrighty, sorry for the wait. I'm here to review your sheet now though, so the wait is over ^^ So assuming you're finished (the WIP is sort of out of my sight, so hm...) just about everything looks well and acceptable, though what we meant by requested rank was more on the numbers side ^^" (Don't worry though, nobody thinks you're dumb. We're just working with complicated material. Happens in math class all the time...) Easily fixed, your rank from what I can figure out would be around a Rank 2.8? Other than that you're all good. If you'd like a higher rank, just say so ^^ if not, he'll be marked down as 2.8!~

Thank you for your co-operation and we'll be sure you know when we start the RP! ^^

Thank you for the evaluation! Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been a bit busy with school and such things like that! I was going to ask if I could up Oliver's rank to 3.4 - 3.6, if not I can totally understand as it's quite sudden!

I can give him a 3.4, no problem ^^ I've already changed it in Squads. Heads up, whenever you're ready, the first post has been made!~

Users who are viewing this thread