Old & with cat

Squared

What even is gender
hw6HFYG.jpg

Starting things off with a picture of my cat, because he's adorable.

So, I never quite know what to say in these things. Does anyone actually read these? Anyway I'm new to the forum and thought I'd say hi! I used to RP in forums like 10 years ago and now I'm craving for some of that sweet sweet nostalgia, so here I am! Someone on the RPGCollective suggested this site since there's more users and it might be easier to find groups to join!

What can I say about myself? I'm an illustrator/animator and have been playing tabletop games and roleplaying for over a decade. There's something very freeing about it. I love any genre though I do have a soft spot for sci-fi, or modern day fantasy. So looking forward to meeting you all here and getting to tell some amazing stories together!

Thank you! He is a bit of an idiot, but he's my idiot and I love him. Nice to meet you too :D

EDIT: Wow the emojis are really creepy??

So I'm la t e.

But hey, welcome! I'm this site's (favorite~) gay fetus, hello hello. I'm always happy to answer any of your questions and chat.
But I'm tired, so I'm taking a nap. b y e.

(and your cat is...ADORABLE!)

Thank you very much everyone for your warm welcome! Happy to be here with you all!

Aww!! Such a cute cat <3 And such a great picture too! I swear, my cat knows what a camera is and hates them. Every time I point one at him, he immediately looks away! >.<

Users who are viewing this thread