Old RP Stuff(mainly for VeiledPariah)

I am back!
Will be back reading posts this morning as well as posting throughout the day.
:)
Samdragonx Samdragonx
Glad you craved my attentions lol
And thank you for carrying Reis (literally)
While i was gone see you all in RP

Reis
Utter blackness had followed her after she had exerted most of her energy with the emotionally driven assault against the drima. Normally the fight would have went differently if she had kept a cool head...she was better than this. Yet the sinking feeling that it was her own sister whom they had encountered first was a foreboding revelation of what was to come.
If Arrin had only made it this far....and Michael..could she really do this?
Muffled voices crowded her thoughts as she felt seemingly weightless for a time unknowing that Bar had lifted her into his arms and now carried her despite his own fatigue from the fight.
A cooling sensation also found its way into her body like that of when you had spent most of your day in the brutal summer heat and then a light rain shower graced you to provide its delightful reprieve.

That is what Reis back from her unconscious state...as the girls eyes opened she let out a slight groan trying to let her body and mind adjust to the current situation.
Reis' absently began to shift in the orc's hold as she brought her head up letting out a sharp breath at the new found light of the moon.
"No....just...run, please"
she breathed out her words still filled with exhaustion and uncertainty with whom she had meant them for.
Samdragonx Samdragonx
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
So I just noticed one of my posts got edited somehow confusing you guys... I don't even know how it change honestly but if I remember correctly, Valari is currently night...I think is what I had posted.

Maybe the site's cookies aren't on your device anymore? O.o (as they tend to store a lot of temporary data?)

Also, maybe we should summarize exactly what happened in our first chapter? O.o

Hmm well they faced a mini Drima boss once they got to the gate to Valari. Reis snapped after the Drima killed Michael, first unable to do anything and then wounding the Drima badly. The other focused on taking down the Drima wolves she had and then began to attack the Drima mother. Nyle was changed by the drima and I think Caleb died somehow? After Feral, Kiba, Admiral, and Sythaeryn made it through to Valari, they noticed it was night and talked about finding a place to camp. Sasha, Kelli, Makutu, and Arion passed through the portal next. April told Bar to go through seems how he was carrying a passed out Reis and the now Drima Nyle jumped through after them angered by Kiba's seemly taking a leadership role. April then follow but was riddle in pain as soon as she set foot in Valari and took off into the forest, on her own mission. Yuki and D have yet to step through the gate.

Did I miss anything?

Hmm well they faced a mini Drima boss once they got to the gate to Valari. Reis snapped after the Drima killed Michael, first unable to do anything and then wounding the Drima badly. The other focused on taking down the Drima wolves she had and then began to attack the Drima mother. Nyle was changed by the drima and I think Caleb died somehow? After Feral, Kiba, Admiral, and Sythaeryn made it through to Valari, they noticed it was night and talked about finding a place to camp. Sasha, Kelli, Makutu, and Arion passed through the portal next. April told Bar to go through seems how he was carrying a passed out Reis and the now Drima Nyle jumped through after them angered by Kiba's seemly taking a leadership role. April then follow but was riddle in pain as soon as she set foot in Valari and took off into the forest, on her own mission. Yuki and D have yet to step through the gate.

Did I miss anything?

No, that's pretty much it. (Eh.. the drima killed Caleb, though.. invisble shards of reality being thrown at him :P )

April - 17yrs
April saw the water she pulled out her dagger the water hit her legs and then seemed to suck her in. Cutting off her air she quickly cut into her wrist. "I am April, contractor of the Water Spirits. I give you my blood in order to ask for your protection and service." The water around her body turned red as the blood was being drained from her body it felt like she was being pierced by a thousand blades. She screamed, though pain consumed her body she felt the binding powers taking hold even as she lost consciousness. Her body floated to the top of the water as a watery man formed before taking a more solid form. "April...I must say you are the strongest contractor I have met....the only girl died in minutes..." He said picking up her body and carrying her out of the water. A water horse appeared next to the now semi human looking man, "She'll be fine, let's go back towards those of her group..." The water horse nodded trotting alongside the two of them.
34c99d9b6cc1088384662dbaa1bac02b-d9y3na0.jpgwater_spirit_by_violet_hydra.jpg

Kiba - 19yrs - Pet: Feral
Kiba brought out his pistol, he felt he should end the cat man's life quickly. He didn't want Nyle to hurt anyone he may have cared for. "I'm sorry Nyle...." Feral pointed the guy towards Nyle pulling the trigger back slowly, "Kiba don't save that for something more important!!!" Feral said with a growl, sure taking Nyle down quickly would be nice. But they had worse things to face, and needed every bullet Kiba had.

Kelli - 18yrs - Pet: Sasha
Kelli couldn't believe that Kiba and feral talked so lightly about killing someone they had went to school with. "What is wrong with you Kiba!!! Maybe you really are no better than a crazed wolf." She said with tears in her eyes, she was scared had her father sent her off with a mad man. Sasha watched Kelli and had little hope in her mind that Kelli and her would survive this trip... She hoped that wasn't the case but she was starting to feel it was so..​

Yuki - 18yrs
Yuki closed her eyes glancing behind her at the world she knew, "I'm heading off...be proud of me mother..." Even if her caretaker hadn't been her mother, she still thought of her as such. She stepped through the portal only to be met by darkness. "What on..." she pulled her blade out ready to attack the now changed Nyle if she had too.
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Samdragonx Samdragonx

Henry - 25yrs - Pet: Rin
Henry glanced to Rin, "What do you mean?" Rin sighed, "I thought i heard voices....coming from the direction of where the portal lies." She muttered softly, Henry froze starting at her, "Are....are you sure? We should check it out!!!!" Rin shook her head, "The last thing they expect is some other human to be here. We will track them and then join them...if they are actually on our side..."

Last edited:
Nyle.

With a foamy mouth dripping blood on the floor, Nyle tore his delta muscle. The Drima’s curse had already taken hold of his body. The pus building up in his torn arm began to swell. Twisting and turning as rend flesh made its way to the surface of his swollen skin. The pelt on his body sheltering his deformation even more, the dark embrace clouded his eyes as heavy drops of sweat stained the floor they walked on. The rivers flowing through his skin reaching new shades of grey, the transforming Nyle would soon be unrecognizable. Hardly humane anymore, a glimpse of the former boy crawled out. “Tell Caleb, I’m sorry…” His back split in half as the bottle of shampoo mixed with his Drima-infested blood. From the top down, from skull till tail, the red chasm widened. A wave of foam and a cloud of blood later, the floor was littered with the remaining flesh.
A necklace flying back through the portal now was in sight of a furry creature. A creature that would soon hold become the memory of those that came before it, incarnate.

Bar. - None.

Holding unto Reis firmly, the orc stared at the red explosion from a distance. Not certain what he should do, he simply covered Reis. “It’s going to be ok.” He said, as he rubbed her hair gently. Staring into the distance, he’d not yet identified a place to lay her down. The pitch-black darkness worried Bar. “Shelter? What shelter? You don’t need shelter. You’ll thrive when you are the last man standing. Don’t just sit out here and die, would you?!” The voices were without hesitation or doubt.

Reis
The girl was exhausted and her vision faded in and out she felt Bar embrace her and his hand run through her hair.
Her face was moist with tears and her bangs clung to her in various strands as she breathed rapidly against the orcs warmth. She was unaware of what was happening around them but his words reached her.
He said it was going to be okay...how could it. Michael was dead, Caleb as well and the group had already been separated. Reis clung to him her hands gripping tightly around his shirt as she buried her head into his chest.
"Don't leave me...please"
Was all the girl managed to pasa through her lips before she let sleep take her once more.
Samdragonx Samdragonx

Bar

The young orc couldn't help but feel a bit of self-contempt. The girl he loved, now in deep sorrow. Relying on him, a man that had nearly any self-control.
He uttered:
"I'll be here."
As he looked over at Kiba. Holding her closely in a desperate attempt to shelter the girl from the madness ongoing behind them.
Gathering his courage, Bar pressed his lips against the girls forehead as blood splattered behind him in a red-yellow explosion.

Having not thought through the consequences of his actions, he began blushing and had a slightly confused expression on his face.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

April - 17yrs - Pet: Gale
April stayed unconscious in the man's arms, her dream taking her back to her brother. She needed to find him...he had to still be alive. That was the only thought going through her mind currently as she stayed asleep. "April just how far did you run from your group?" He said with a slight chuckle, he felt her life pulsing through her as she rested. She would be sleeping for a few hours at most, if she wasn't as weak as she seemed. He heard voices and turned heading in that direction unsure as to what he would be coming upon.

Kiba - 19yrs - Pet: Feral
Kiba heard Nlye whispered something about Caleb, speaking of which where was the boy. ared for. "Feral did you see Caleb come through the portal?" Feral shook his head and turned looking for the young man, "Kiba just take that thing down quickly..." Feral turned to glance and see who all was here and Caleb's scent hadn't even reached this place. He hadn't remembered Caleb dying but it was possible a lot had happened so quickly. Kiba turned to the creature that now stood in the place of Nyle and lunged forward. He planned to make quick work of the creature.

Kelli - 18yrs - Pet: Sasha
Kelli turned away from them heading off in a different direction, she needed to find a place to stay away from those people. Sasha quickly trotted after her master, she wasn't sure if Kelli was breaking under the pressure or not. She knew she needed to try and talk sense into Kelli if she could. After all Kiba was only thinking of the best for them all to survive and that creature was no longer Nyle.​

Yuki - 18yrs
Yuki stared in surprise to find that the others had split up, what exactly was going on. This was not how things were supposed to be going right now. She didn't see April, D, Caleb, Kelli anywhere, she knew April and Kelli had made it through, but what of the other two? Bar and Reis were out for the count as it stood things were not looking good.
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Samdragonx Samdragonx

Henry - 25yrs - Pet: Rin
Henry frowned, "Well the only to actually find out is by going to see them. So I think that is what we should go do Rin..." Rin shook her head, "No...we have lived this long and I will not let our down fall be you eagerness for human companionship.." She had a point but still he wanted to know...was April there. "But...." Henry sighed giving up, "Fine but we can at least track them for a while then until you think it is safe..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back