• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Old Habits

"hungry? What do you normally eat? There is one food that I really enjoy, though not very filling...but it's delicious. It's called chocolate" He loved it, though maybe a bit to much

Aka blinked " Meat " was the only thing she said and sniffed the air she looked towards a diner

"well, there is more than that. There is fruit, vegatables, and really good tasting things. Though I like bread, I can't eat it all the time. It's quite good actually"

Aka looked back towards him confused she tilted her headb" What is that? " she asked

"A lot of different kinds of plants basically. Though some don't taste good, alot of the of the fruits and breads taste good. You should try it, it is good to try something different you know"

Aka blinked " Ummm " she was very unsure about trying new types of food, they could be poisonis

"What is it? Nervous? I mean, If I can eat them and live I am pretty sure you can. THough maybe allergies." Allergies bother him. He could not have an entire food group. Nuts. They bothered him. made him sick

Aka shook her head as she tried to find the right words, though English was easy since dragon could understand and speak any language... It doesn't mean they can always express themselves, and in human language she was having a hard time

"hm? Having a hard time? It's alright. You don't have to speak. You know lets make a deal, we can get meat and things I like. Then you can try it. If you don't like it then you don't have to eat it. Alright?"

Aka thought about his offer before nodding and folding her arms across her chest comfortably

"alright, just make sure to act natural. We don't need to be hunted in there and honestly, the owner is pretty nice." He began walking taking her with him

Aka followed him hesitantly but stayed close once she got going, avoiding every human that for close to touching her

"You really are afraid, aren't you. You know, not all of them are bad, only hunters are and they always have weapons on them." He patted her on the back as sort of an encouragement. Then they arrived. "Come on, lets eat. Maybe that will get you mind off of things."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aka kept looking at each human suppressing a growl, though her chest rumble silently as she slightly flashed her sharpened teeth " I'm not scared " she whispered

"Nervous, scared, same difference. Though you should be scared. You will be struck down immeditately if you are not careful' He whispered this into her ear. Careful to other people not hearing this

Aka flinched moving her face away from his, she didn't think he would get that close and accidentally bumoed into someone and trio falling over them and landing on her belly

He held out a hand to pull her up "Are you alright? I mean you fell. SOmetimes it can really hurt. Are you" He showed an overwhelming concern to her. A bit to much although he was caring for her kind

Aka grunted and rolled onto her back seeing the human still dazed she was Go ng to jerk away but felt blood dripping down her face from her forehead, lip and nose...and that was just from landing on concrete from the top, suddenly she saw blood coming from the human as well only from their mouth, nose, knees and hands. She poked the human who groaned and got up "Sorry, it was my fault" she watched the hman walk off and then got uo ignoring her wounds she asked " What was that? " she had no idea what an apology meant, especially from a human

"Hm? Oh, he accidently ran into you so he was apologizing for it, though you are bleeding." He helped her up, wiping the blood off of her.

Aka flinched away making a smallcey of pain " Ow that hurts! " she gently wiped the blood away herself, though most of it smeared she didn't care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back