• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

"Old Fashioned" text adventure in The Elder Scrolls universe

TheSwordsmanZio

Well, I'm looking for ONE person to be a part of the multitude of quests I've prepared! I have tons of ideas, so no matter what you choose to do, you'll bump into one of my quests.

I'm not imposing a post length restriction, after all, I don't expect three lines of text when all you want to do is open a door. Please be adventurous, active and have good grammar.

Now the reason I say old fashioned is because you can use basic commands like an old text adventure.

As for signing up, please give me as much information on your character as you can. Race, name, fighting style, gear, and abilities. This RP will mostly adhere to the rules of Skyrim, but just like Skyrim, you're free to do as you wish. As for my posting frequency, I'll be able to respond fairly quickly.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back