ok

This made me flatulate prismatically.

Also welcome, fellow nubcake.

Big words do not make you smart unless you can manipulate them to your own benefit. This situation is not a beneficial situation for complicated words (I'm talking about "flatulate" and "primatically")

Thanks for the welcome my friend ;D

Oh. And here I was just trying to make people visualize someone literally farting a rainbow xD

Y'know, by not using the words, "Farting" closely followed by the word, "Rainbow."

I guess if I hafta explain it, it wasn't funny to begin with. Anyways, cheers, my dude!

EDIT: I should also look up the word, "Prismatically" before attempting it. If it's actually a thing anyway o3o

Oh. And here I was just trying to make people visualize someone literally farting a rainbow xD

Y'know, by not using the words, "Farting" closely followed by the word, "Rainbow."

I guess if I hafta explain it, it wasn't funny to begin with. Anyways, cheers, my dude!

EDIT: I should also look up the word, "Prismatically" before attempting it. If it's actually a thing anyway o3o

Prosper my friend <3 Turn your mistakes into lessons. That's what makes us humans doesn't it? Learning from our mistakes and getting better every day.

I feel like I learned something today.

... Wait, no. I lost it. Oh well.

Friendship kicks a--

... Er-- posterior. Yes, that.

Or butt. Butt works.

... God, words are HARD. o.e

I feel like I learned something today.

... Wait, no. I lost it. Oh well.

Friendship kicks a--

... Er-- posterior. Yes, that.

Or butt. Butt works.

... God, words are HARD. o.e

You have a weird personality. Is everyone like this in this community, or is it just you? Whatever it is, it's interesting. You have my luck on your journey to success friend.

Ooph, I've been looking around, and it's pretty likely I'm just the new town crazy. It's prolly 'cause I'm running off 2 hours of sleep though, so don't mind me.

Just... a stroll through loop town.

Ooph, I've been looking around, and it's pretty likely I'm just the new town crazy. It's prolly 'cause I'm running off 2 hours of sleep though, so don't mind me.

As long as you are achieving your life goals, you have nothing to worry about.

New town crazy, meet local insane goddess x3

Welcome to both of you. Try not to burn down too many threads, as I'd prefer not have to use my dough water for putting out flames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back