OK, Maybe blowing up that thingy wasn't my BEST idea yet...

Wrathsful

May or may NOT have pushed the red button...
But to be fair it WAS yelling at me, and it shot at us too!

So hi, Im Wrathsful... I usually play some very, well, Interesting, character types. The type of characters that usually either have a few (or a LOT) of screws loose or kind of just... like to watch it all go boom while sipping on a nice cold beverage, I've also played some rather complex and conflicted characters in the past, but not many. I mainly tend to enjoy RP either based in SOME kind of reality, or with some realistic elements to it.

(Thats it, thats all your getting, go home now shoo!)

Helloooo.

I'm looking for players for a RP that's futuristic with heavy fantasy elements. Think Star wars but with a much different magic system. They're will be a leveling system that helps you get better gear and attacks. Missions will range from bounty hunting to supply drops and way more. There's also a main plot. We just need one more apprentice Knight to start. Villains are optional too

Helloooo.

I'm looking for players for a RP that's futuristic with heavy fantasy elements. Think Star wars but with a much different magic system. They're will be a leveling system that helps you get better gear and attacks. Missions will range from bounty hunting to supply drops and way more. There's also a main plot. We just need one more apprentice Knight to start. Villains are optional too

Sounds interesting... If you've got a page up I'll take a look!

Your title dragged me in~ Welcome to the site! And thank you for distracting me from my education~

Are you interested in 1v1? I think I have an idea for one that could use a... character like yours.

Give me a few days to get a couple simple plots, then we can work on something! Feel free to suggest your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back