• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ωєℓ¢σмє тσ тнє ρнαитσмнινє мαиσя

Dyril Glitch

∂ση'т εvεя ℓσσsε үσυя ∂яεαмs
I won't go fancy with the character sign up, so just go with this simple character skeleton sheet. The ones with the red star are needed.

Name:

Age (18 or older):

Occupation (Job):

Sexuality:

Appearance (Anime or realistic):*

Outfit for Dance:

Personality:

Biography:

Other Factors?:

Last edited by a moderator:

anime-black-hair-cute-draw-Favim.com-2070802.png

Aradia Joe Kolenshi

Obviously, I'm smarter than I look. I may dress fairly weak, but I know my ways around.
Aradia

``Obviously, I'm 21 years old... Unless I look younger to you?``

``I'm fairly female.``

Occupation

``I merely make dresses for a living! I love to do so. People call me a.. uhm.. fashion-maker? Whatever that means.``

Sexuality

``Oh, I'll love anyone human!``

Outfit For Dance

970287ce8609a94874d91fa8a284cd4a.jpg

Personality

Aradia is slightly talkative, and always knows her rights from wrongs. She's like a leader - everyone would want to follow after her. She also knows how to give off some jokes, and is always amazing to keep around.

Name:

"Takeo Seiji, it's a pleasure."

"I just recently turned twenty-three."

"Hm, want to find out?"

male

"I am, proudly, the earl of the Seiji Manor."

+

The Queen's Flytrap

Sexuality:

"As long as it's you, I don't mind."

pansexual

Appearance:

0166b559059ae95705b7e64a8b1c6dbb.jpg

Outfit for Dance:

cc1e6d4d0073b7cbdd220420b1c15493.jpg

Personality:

If you had yet to notice, Takeo is a bit too flirtatious for his own good. He often goes beyond the limits and leaves many flustered. Due to this, he's caught the eye of many hopeful women. However, he refuses to marry because he doesn't believe that he's found the 'right one'. The man is very picky, so it's difficult to find the 'right one' anyway. Once his charming attitude is taken away, there is nothing left but a cold shell of a person. Takeo becomes stern and unaware of others' emotions, but he never seems to have an outburst of anger. This side, which is seen mostly by his servants and rarely by those outside his household, is thought to be sadness. When, in fact, it's just plain emotionlessness.

Biography:

Takeo Seiji was born into a half-British half-Japanese family. His father had served as the noble for over thirty years, his family only gaining the nobility in his lifetime. However, before becoming British nobles, the Seiji family was one of spies. In fact, the way the title was earned while Takeo's father was to surveillance the Queen. Surprisingly, his father had been caught by a butler, a seemingly mysterious butler at that. In that moment, Takeo's father did what the Seiji family did best. He charmed her. He had not only gotten away, but he had become a friend to the Queen. After gaining the Queen's trust for a few years after that, she gave away the title of the Queen's Flytrap, otherwise known as the charmer. Years past, and Takeo was soon given life. Takeo had spent five simple years as the noble's son, until his father was brutally murdered in a mission. The murderer, of course, was another butler. His father had bad luck with such servants; in fact, the whole family did. He was left with his mother, but she didn't care much for him. His mother would run off for weeks and weeks, so the boy was raised by his servants. It wasn't until he was nine that his mother didn't come back. However, the boy just continued on with his life, without butlers, as though he didn't mind it.

Other Factors?:

"I don't know if you've heard, but I can't stand butlers. I don't have one myself; they seem too sketchy."

( if anything isn't up to your senses, please let me know! c: )

Name:

"Haruhi Montgomery."

"Twenty...One? I think..."

"Female... Pervert."

"A maid... Annoying fancy people."

Sexuality:

"I don't mind who or what you are... But I guess I like guys."

Heterosexual

Appearance:

profile_picture_by_host_haruhi_fujioka-d5lvqpb.png
angry_haruhi_by_hellooperaterrrr.gif

Outfit for Dance:

blue-dress-bow-cotton-gothic-victorian-Favim.com-878923.jpg

Personality:

Haruhi is first seen as a helpful, loyal and obedient maid, who really isn't anything special at all. A bit bland, the 'natural'. But she has a hot tempered, easily ticked off side that she doesn't show to her masters and mistresses, which is fed up with most things to do with rich and fancy people. She doesn't like to associate with them much, which is odd, coming from the maid of the prestigious Lacey Manor family who is attending the Phantomhive Manor's ball... She's a nerdy girl, and likes to read books rather than be social. A bit clumsy too. She is kind though, and cares for people she holds close.

Biography: Haruhi's family were all butlers and maids for the generations of Lacey families, so it was only expected of her to become a maid as well. Giving up her hopes to become an author, Haruhi has worked as a loyal maid for the Lacey bloodline and lives at their wealthy manor. Her mother died when young, and her father moved away to attend butler duties for another family, so it's just independent Haruhi on her own in this 'annoying' world of the fancy.

Other Factors:

- Giant bookworm, wanted to be an author before becoming a maid.

- She dislikes being a maid/butler, but she hates
dishonoring the Trancy name even more.

- Gets annoyed at people who don't like her maid job.

WIP

"Oh dear, I am very late!"

no slide
It's not all

【Name】

Juniper Blomgren

【Age】

【Gender】

Female

【Occupation】

Tutor/Housekeeper

【Sexuality】

Undetermined, Leans closer to Men

Black and White

【Appearance】

WIP

【Outfit For Ball】

WIP

【Personality】

WIP

【Biography】

WIP

【Other】

WIP

"Who in the world am I? That's the world's greatest mystery."

You may start roleplaying as of today. I'm sorry I've been inactive. I do apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back