Oi mates

Evan

Your local cannibal~
Hello there people. So i just joined on into this to see how it is. I find it greatly interesting. Sooo i don't know if i should post some stuff about me or-

Yeah as you can maybe tell of your reading this im a bit bad at all this. Well i may as well mention the fact im Australian. So don't get supprised by me saying mate-

Well i hope i can get to know some of you all better. Uh have a good day/night/afternoon then.

Welcome to RpNation!! I love Australia!

Thanks for the introduction mate. This place is very friendly. And yeah Australia!

aww!! You’re pretty great yourself!

Hello, welcome to RPN!
Heh, I'm American but people seriously couldn't understand me when I was in lower school because of my really weird accent
I guess I'm fine now XD

Hello there people. So i just joined on into this to see how it is. I find it greatly interesting. Sooo i don't know if i should post some stuff about me or-

Yeah as you can maybe tell of your reading this im a bit bad at all this. Well i may as well mention the fact im Australian. So don't get supprised by me saying mate-

Well i hope i can get to know some of you all better. Uh have a good day/night/afternoon then.

AYEE!! Another AUSSIE!
How GNARLY!!

Glad that you find it interesting here!
WELCOME TO RPN!!
I hope you find your stay here PROMISING!!~

AM FLUFF FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME!!

How are you doing by the way? How's the weather looking for you? Sunny??? Windy??

[=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back