Oh, these things

Octavia; Skairipa

knockout pout.
Hello Dolls~

I haven't RP'd since I've been in Uni but I'm starting my thesis this coming semester and I don't want to get stuck writing ~academic~ BS because that's boring. And I need deadlines so writing by myself is no fun either. Enter you guys~

I'm into all things Urban Fantasy or Historical Fiction/ Period dramas with political intrigue (i.e. assassins and spies). I dabble in lots of things though, so don't let those descriptions scare you. A friend of mine said y'all seemed nice so I guess I'll stick around.

See y'all on the flip

O<3

Hello Dolls~

I haven't RP'd since I've been in Uni but I'm starting my thesis this coming semester and I don't want to get stuck writing ~academic~ BS because that's boring. And I need deadlines so writing by myself is no fun either. Enter you guys~

I'm into all things Urban Fantasy or Historical Fiction/ Period dramas with political intrigue (i.e. assassins and spies). I dabble in lots of things though, so don't let those descriptions scare you. A friend of mine said y'all seemed nice so I guess I'll stick around.

See y'all on the flip

O<3

RPN is prefect for procrastinating from academic work. It's literally all I do here.

Political intrigue is the best and most underrated 'genre', not scary at all :P Hope the site proves as nice as advertised and you enjoy procrastinating from 'important' things here as much as I do :)

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Well, you've come to the right place to escape! There's plenty of friendly faces around the site and lots of RPs to jump into ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Welcome To The Site!
I'm a bit late to the party, but yes, many of us here use the boards to procrastinate academia. I know it's what I do best.

If you're into fantasy of any kind, the fantasy board will be your greatest friend. I myself prefer 1x1, because groups aren't really my style.

The Mods and Admins here are great, so they'll be your friends in learning the site. Other than that, go wild. Never know what hidden gems you'll find.

Cheerio!

~C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back