• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Oh say can you see...

At the sound of his voice, I rushed to his side. "Wade? How do you feel?" Tony had flushed his system somehow and had left a few moments ago to go get food, so I waited for Wade to wake.

"Well. I've got a migraine the size of Cee lo Green, but I'm alright....thanks to you I presume," Wade answered, looking over at Steve slowly. He gave the man a smile, further reassuring the man that everything was semi-fine.

"Why aren't you mad at me?" Wade blurted out, unable to hold the question back any longer. He immeadatly reddened, feeling stupid for asking.

Feeling a bit of sudden confidence, Wade motioned for him to come closer with his finger.

Wade slowly reached up, putting his hand on the right side of Steve's face, waiting to see how the other man would react before he went on.

"If you get the sudden urge to hit me with that's shield if yours after this...I won't blame you," Wade warned, before pulling himself up a bit. He leaned closer to Steve, moving his hand down to the collar of the Avenger's shirt, hooking his index finger there and pulling it down a bit. He moved his face over the skin there, kissing it softly, trailing his lips upwards.

"Cause I wanted to see your reaction...not exactly what I expected," he admitted, slightly disappointed that Steve had stepped away. Again.

Wade grimaced as he swung his legs over the side of the table, hopping off and closing the distance between them again, apart from their faces. "Steve. Look at me?"

"You saved my life," he said softly, putting his hands against the mans chest. "And I don't know why...but...I want you."

"This is what I mean," Wade whispered, going on the tips of his toes to reach Steve, kissing him tentatively, but deciding not to run this time.

Wade couldn't believe it...Steve was actually kissing him back. He reached down, feeling for one if Steve's hands and threading his fingers through.

Wade leaned his head against the taller man's chest, breaking off the kiss for air. He almost didn't want to look back up at the man, afraid that whatever good luck he'd had so far would fizzle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back