Oh my....

Cupcake

Boys, eat your heart out
Hello there RPNation members. I have been roleplaying on forums since I was 13, so almost 9 years.

I am 21, and going to college to be an English teacher.

I'm a happy person, and genuinely friendly, and I love reading so you might catch me reading on roleplays I am not involved in. I like reading fanfics on fanfiction. I've probably read about 2,000,000 words on the site in the past year. Haven't found anything interesting in a while, so I decided to get back into roleplaying more. I already have an awesome idea for a roleplay that is passed up, and I'm hoping it will launch here.

So, shoot me a PM if you'd like for me to read your roleplay idea's and if I'm interested, I would be more than happy to join!

Welcome to RpN, Cupcake! Where everyone is friendly, and happy to lend a hand! ^_^

Its awesome that your going to be an English teacher, the various English teachers I've had making me the person I am today, and its awesome that you read a lot. I read a good bit of my day away, so its awesome to know I'm not the only one. We have tons of awesome roleplays here, more being made everyday, so I am confident you will find many that you will enjoy reading, and maybe even joining. ^_^

I started writing Fanfiction on the internet as my first hobby, but after getting into Roleplay, I kind of zoned out, and thankfully I found an awesome home here, and I hope you do to! So, what kind of Fanfiction did you read? I was always into Anime Crossovers or Books. Sometimes me and my dad would go and watch a movie, and I would come home and read fanfiction on it. Especially if I thought the ending could be better.

Nevertheless, I hope you have an awesome time here, and I wish you the best of luck!

I was a big Kingdom Hearts fanfic reader and writer. On an old forum, I had a real popular fanfic that I would write and post and be begged for more and it got really hard to keep up with what everyone was wanting.

My English teachers also made me who I am today, especially one of my professors in college.

Hi @Cupcake and welcome to the Nation!

English is a great subject but I was never too good at it in high school myself. I'm not really that good at it in college either, honestly.... BUT ANYWAY.

That's certainly a long time to be roleplaying! Good to hear you enjoy it so much!

Hi,

i'm new on this site as well, it is awesome your becoming an English teacher, I'm in college to become a nurse. I hope you have fun! (^.^)

Haha... also read it as George...

Welcome! :-) always nice to see new folks! And your name makes me hungry... hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back