Oh, looky here. A thread, introducing a new contender.

Elle

BLACKJACK!
Hello, you can call me Elle. That's what my username says, so I suppose that's what I'll go by...

I hail from a chat role play site, and I would not recommend it for serious role players. I like long walks on the beach at night, italian food, red wine and throwing rocks down into the quarry. What can I say? I'm an easy date.

I've come a long way, and I know just what exactly I'm looking for. I used to have serious, in-depth plots that were complex and such. After having so many failed attempts at carrying out said plots, I've died down in the imagination department. Maybe that'll change, it depends on what I find here. I'm mostly interested in medieval-fantasy role play, or super-hero oriented role play, but ultimately I like a dark macabre involved in my plots. I love romance quite a lot, but I also like throwing my characters through bad times. Rape, amputation, drug abuse--I'm particular about what happens to whom. Not that I'll do that to other people's characters, not unless it's pre negotiated. Even so, I don't do dark things all the time.

Besides that, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, X-Mutants, A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones... Canon or OC's, I don't care. I'll play either. I'm also not afraid to role play as the opposite gender.

I'm really timid about group role play, in fact I would much rather do private role plays, but I'm willing to get into a thread with a group if it's interesting. Just, you know... D-don't put any pressure on me... I'm new, and I have post anxiety in groups.

Welcome to RPnation! I don't really like to Roleplay in groups either.

Hope we can rp together sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back