• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Oh, how the tables have turned." (CS/Character Sheet)

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Character Sheet

(If you have your own format of how you want your character to be written. Just go ahead; I'm not stopping you! Just let me know :> )
(The * means required!)

Name*:
Game from which your character is from*:
Appearance*, (can be a description or a picture):

Abilities:

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Personality:

Anything you'd like to add :>/Extras:

Human CS

Name:
Personality:

Hobbies (if any):

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Extras:​

Last edited:
This is a very informal rundown. If I need to change anything, let me know and I will happily do so.

Game Character
Name:
Byron
Game: Brawl Stars
Abilities: Potion-making. His cane shoots potion-covered darts which, in the game, heal allies and poison foes. This may or may not need tweaking in order to make sense.
Personality: A conniving salesman; he's implied to sell metaphorical snake-oil on the regular, keeping actual powerful medicaments and potions to himself or in case of extreme circumstances.
Strengths: Can hit things from very far away, relatively quickly (he has one of the longest ranges in the game, and his projectile speed is rather fast)
Weaknesses: Potential implications of being part-snake in some way aside, he's literally just a man somewhere between his mid 40's and early 60's, depending on how well he aged. He isn't weak, so to speak, but it certainly wouldn't take an army to knock him over.
Extra: His vocal quirks would likely transfer over to the human character transforming into him. He tends to roll his r's and drag out s sounds.
Appearance:
1670880685049.png

Human Character
Name:
Penny Whitman
Personality: Polite, gung-ho, and somewhat nihilistic. The good news is that this leads to very few missed opportunities. The bad news is this leads to many poorly thought-out plans.
Strengths: Creative, open-minded, and generally honest
Weaknesses: Inconsistent, distractable, and oftentimes lacking caution
Extra: Unfortunately for her, none of her hobbies are useful in survival situations.
Appearance: (thanks random picrew)
1670897255094.png

Last edited:
Game Character

Name
:
ASFinnie (people call her Finnie. You can customize your wolf and name as you'd want)

Appearance:
1670936467002.png
1670936537015.png

Game:
The Wolf RPG Simulator.

Personality:
Same as my own. I'll explain below.

Abilities:
I have all the skills in the game, but I'll only use the three I use the most.
Double claw: Inflicts damage on the enemy twice with a sharp slash.
(it makes my wolf stand on its two back legs and throws 3 slashes)
1670936694433.png

Damage Boost: Increases inflicted damage for a certain period of time.
(It appears like a red-ish shield over the wolf^ look at the picture above)
1670936746717.png

Freezing Breath: A stream of cold inflicting damage and slowing down the targets.
(it appears like a white stream of air from the mouth of my wolf)
1670936795700.png

Poison Trap: Deploys a trap that deals damage and poisons every enemy in range.
(looks like a dripping, green, and sharp trap that when touched by the enemy explodes slightly and the enemies turn green)

1670937011564.jpeg

Extras:
It's a mobile and computer game.

Human character

Name
:
Kaitlyn Williams

Appearance:
(I'm too lazy to make a picture or something, so I'm just gonna do a description.)
Short girl about 5'2" with ocean blue eyes and semi-long blonde hair past shoulders. Wears metal-framed glasses, because my left eye is almost legally blind and I can't see for shit far away.

Personality:
Shy and self-kept. Usually keeping to herself. Doesn't give two fucks if you like her or not, she could care less.

Music and playing games with her friends.

Dislikes:
Being spoken to if she doesn't know who you are. Being yelled at for something stupid or she didn't do. Belittling her.

Strengths:
Good with computers, drawing, and fast learning.

Weaknesses:
Has a lot of anxiety and slight OCD (usually I have to do certain things twice, or it'll badly bother me lol). Talking to new people. Laughing at everything and can't take some things seriously.

Hobbies:
Pretty much her strength lol ^

Extras:
Usually is very independent and likes to do things on her own, anyway.​

Last edited:
Name: Prompto Argentum
Game: Final Fantasy XV
Abilities: markman and gunslinger, can cast spells using flasks, photographer
Strengths: friendly and loyal to his friends. His optimism
Weakness: not a durable fighter
Picture coming soon

Human character
Name: Lucy Carlson
Appearence: long brown hair,green eyes. Wears baggy clothes.
Personality: Seems friendly,geekycheerful but is anxious and depressed due to the worldwide situation.
Likes: Playing games ( is a fan of JRPGs like the Final Fantasy series) and likes to watch anime and read manga( she's a fan of Demon Slayer) cosplay
Dislikes: violence and bugs
Strength: knowledgable in pop culture
Weakness: afraid of heights. Anxiety.
Hobbies: video games, manga,anime,cosplay.

Last edited:
WIP

Name*: Monika
Game*: Doki Doki Literature Club
Appearance*:
BA099758-7BC4-4A2B-9FCC-5FCB5A7E71D3.jpeg
Likes: Hanging out with friends. Writing poetry. Participating in sports.
Dislikes: Having the epiphany that she lives in a simulation and that nothing is real in her world.

Abilities: She can warp reality and alter timeline by messing with game code. But now that she’s out of the game, she’s pretty much just a high school girl.

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Personality: In game characters describe Monika as intelligent, confident, and athletic. She is always depicted as mature and hardworking, with a serene, compassionate expression on her face. These are not necessarily “act”, but once she found out nothing is real and everything is just a simulation, she became sad and lonely, leading her personality to become obsessive, manipulative, nihilistic, disregarding others even after she puts them through such psychological torment that causes them to commit suicide.

Human CS

Name: Niizuma Hinata (Niizuma is the family name)
Appearance:
E5A594FA-B52B-4E54-9971-1DB38DD081ED.jpeg

Personality: She has borderline personality disorder with antisocial tendencies, she feels way too much and at the same time doesn’t feel much about others. She’s constantly struggling with a feeling of emptiness and detachment from reality. Superficially she maintain her antisocial side on the surface, she can appear friendly, charming and charismatic to people when she decides the benefits of their company worth the effort to maintain it. For people she deemed only useful, she can appear supportive yet sometimes cruel and harsh, in order to manipulate them into doing her bidding just to keep her opinion high. For people she finds unlikeable and not useful, she can be downright callous and confrontational, often exploiting their insecurities and weaknesses for her fun and games. However, once she really bonds with someone, her borderline personality would lose control, impulsive, suicidal, self loath. When she was in high school, she attempted murder on her then-boyfriend out of fear of abandonment in her psychotic episode, for which she was sentenced to a year and a half in a juvenile detention centre. Overall, she mostly have her antisocial side in check with her borderline personality and able to live normal life.

Likes: Takoyaki, Pokemon, being around human and figuring them out.
Dislikes: People that are useless for her or people that represents an obstacle in her life.

Hobbies (if any): Cooking, Ballroom Dancing, Singing, Studying human psychology.

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Extras: She becomes a clinical psychiatrist despite past conviction.

Name: Zenitsu Agatsuma
Game: Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles
Appearence:
Dislikes: fighthing. People who talk behind his back,give him mean looks or yell at him.
Abilities:
Enhanced sence of hearing
Enhenced strength,speed and reflexes
Extrasonsory perception
Expert swordman
Thunder breathing technique:
First form: Thunderclap and flash( four variations)
Strength: Loyal. Tries his best to defend his friends despite his cowardness.
Weakness: His cowardly,lovesick and anxious natures.

Human CS
Name: Tabitha "Tabby" Carlson
Appearence: chesnut brown hair,blue eyes, wears a white shirt and jeans.
Personality: Optimistic and geeky. Tries to cheer her older sister the best she can.
Dislikes: mean people,seeing her sister break down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back