Oh boy.

Nyxy

Oh boy, I've found myself in a new RP forum, didn't I?

Well, I might as well introduce myself.

Hello! I, if you didn't already guess, am new here.

I go by the following names - Lucid, Nyx, and Quail. Call me which ever one you want.

To tell you a bit about myself, first of all I am genderless. He, she, or them are all acceptable for me to be called, however, I DO NOT tolerate "it". That irritates me severely.

My sexuality hops from one to another- from homosexual (when I identified as female) to bisexual to pansexual, etc. Currently it's pansexual.

I don't have a set/main personality, in fact I have many combinations of traits that switch depending on who I am speaking with or the situation I'm in.

My fandoms include - Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Warrior Cats, Over the Garden Wall, all sorts of anime, various musicians, etc. I'm most likely forgetting some. Or I'm probably just incredibly lazy since it's 2:00 AM.

I'd usually be on at night, since I am an insomniac and I barely sleep. In the day, however, my time online is all over the place because my sibling just loves to hog all the technology to himself. Here's my timezone information: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/canada/chibougamau

I enjoy the following - reading, (only a little bit) gaming, music, animals, and a lot more.

Sorry if the spacing is odd, I have the strange need to have it centered. Don't worry, I won't roleplay with text like this.

Thanks for reading,

Nyx | Quail | Lucid​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back