Oh boi here we go (apologies in advance for typos)

Jimbob5478

Mister Jim
Hey guys so I'm new to this site but not new to rp by a long shot. I've been doing it for nearly 10 years I'd say, anyways I came here looking for people to roleplay with, make some friends and then some. So drop us a comment or a dm and let's get chatting, roleplaying and so on. I wanna get to know those that are willing to reach out. Oh and call me Jim. Characters will probably be listed on my profile if I can do it (haven't changed anything on it yet) oh and I don't own the attached picture but imagine you're talking to him.

Attachments

• 3cc560e7-aa1a-4f6d-bb05-4c8c4e1afe46_276x276.jpg
    3cc560e7-aa1a-4f6d-bb05-4c8c4e1afe46_276x276.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Pickens.

Nice DBD icon, by the way! I haven't played in a while, but you've probably killed a Claudette with my username at one point.

Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Pickens.

Nice DBD icon, by the way! I haven't played in a while, but you've probably killed a Claudette with my username at one point.
Ah so my cult reaches even these corners of the internet. Yeah nah I don't really play killer tbh, mostly because the killer sees me coming and is like "naaah I'll pass" oh and also if you see the Trapper watch out for his traps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back