Official Hiatus

Ozmic

Whiskered Writer
It's been a fun run, but as most of you know, I've been pretty much silent anyhow around here for the last couple of months.

Things have gotten busy and life has gotten pretty damned hard. The time I had for most of my online assbaggary is dwindling and, to be honest, it doesn't feel great. BUT, life and family and that jazz have to be my number one for now, above all else.

So, before I'm tempted to join something I'll inevitably forget about or get too invested in going around helping out as best I can (lel), I'm going to call it here and take a vacation. Better that then burn bridges by doing by best to ignore everything I'm a part of, eh?

It's been a fun run, all, and I love this place. It's changed so freakin' much since I joined in 2012. Blows me away and, while I can't say I love EVERY little edit, RpN has grown to be a powerhouse of roleplaying greatness. I'm glad I could stay as (in)active as I have in the last 3 years and change. ( ;) )

Now, before people shit the bed: this isn't a goodbye. Not really - not a permanent one anyway. I'm sure I'll be back to haunt the lot of you sooner rather than later. (>BD)

UNTIL THEN - if you really need to reach me, I'm around. Just shoot me a PM and I'll toss you my information for stuff like Skype, Gmail and all that crap.

(<3) ya' all.

~Benjamin M. Ure / Mr. Grin

I would cry, but I'm virtually the same way you are right now. And. AND I'm the best. So. Yeah.

[QUOTE="Mr. Grin]Now, before people shit the bed: this isn't a goodbye. Not really - not a permanent one anyway. I'm sure I'll be back to haunt the lot of you sooner rather than later.

[/QUOTE]
Official goodbyes are pretty lame >u>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back