• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Off-Site Ads

Connor N.

DND player of 5 years
How does one gain the right or privilege to do Off-Site Ads? I really want to do something on Roll20 for a DND campaign and need one more player, but it seems I can't even post my ad in the correct place, so I am shit outta luck right now.

As should be visible in a notice at the top of the section, you need a post count ("messages" on your profile) of 10+ to access the Off-Site Ads area. This is to cut down on spammers and people coming to our site just to recruit for offsite (we are, after all, a roleplaying site, not a roleplaying recruitment site).

Last edited:
As should be visible in a notice at the top of the section, you need a post count ("messages" on your profile) of 10+ to access the Off-Site Ads area. This is cut down on spammers and people coming to our site just to recruit for offsite (we are, after all, a roleplaying site, not a roleplaying recruitment site).

Oh, I see. Thank ye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back