Off Pitch - Pitch Perfect

cherryicee

your local "useless" femme lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Use this thread for anything out of character.

Talk to each other! Make plans ~ You'll need to communicate to make this successful.

Small edit has been made to the character sheets, please make sure you have read the edit before submitting your character sheet.

Wonderful. It's 6pm where I am are we close to the same timezone?

No problem, I'm up for it as well. I know that ArboreticTruth who plays Kit, the captain of unaccompanied treble won't be online until well after 11 my time, but he won't mind playing some catch up.

Woo! Sam I believe you should post first as you are our leader ;) If you're alright with that.

End of auditions? Calling those who have made it into Too Vocal?

Hey guys I'm at school right now, I will reply when I get home.

So guys, I've figured out how we are going to select the winners of locals, nationals, and finals. Each team will PM each other with songs, once you have selected the song we will post a vote to the general public of RP nation. The voting will be up for 24 hours. Whoever gets the most votes, wins. What do you guys think?

@FandomDork I totally stole your signature idea, because it's Rad!

AWildCatBug said:
Hey guys I'm at school right now, I will reply when I get home.

So guys, I've figured out how we are going to select the winners of locals, nationals, and finals. Each team will PM each other with songs, once you have selected the song we will post a vote to the general public of RP nation. The voting will be up for 24 hours. Whoever gets the most votes, wins. What do you guys think?

@FandomDork I totally stole your signature idea, because it's Rad!
Lol, don't worry about it!

Also, I think that's a fantastic idea!

Awesome! :D

@Kawaii ~ While I enjoy the drunken shenanigans so much! Tomorrow when I come home from school, we're time skipping to the next morning. I want this role play to be both fun, and also on track ~ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back