• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Of Valleys and Plains (naash.wasnot.here, UrAveragAnimalCrossingFan)

MARSHYY

im gonna cry smb took my ROBLOX DISPLAY NAME
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was a sunny day. Cipher was laying on the grass of a plain. She turned her head to the side, and imagined how beautiful the day was. She picked a small flower, and placed it in her hair. Things were good, and that's all she knew.

UrAveragAnimalCrossingFan UrAveragAnimalCrossingFan , Welcome!

Meanwhile I was simply walking near by her on the plains. And when she turned around I was somewhat visible, there was a little bit of fog though. Didn't make the day less beautiful though!

"What the..?" Cipher perked up. Who was that? She had to find out. She went into stealth mode, and crawled to the source of the noise.

I didn't seem to notice them, so the stealth definitely worked. But as you got closer you would see what looks to be some sort of squid person, they weren't up to anything interesting it seemed though.. Just walking.

Cipher sighed. "Damn it," she said. She stayed there for a moment or two, and lunged at the squid person.

Cipher growled at Plate. "Who are YOU, and what are you DOING on my TURF?!" she shouted.

"Well.. Well, at least get out of my SPOT!" Cipher huffed, jabbing a finger in Plate's chest. "Go find somewhere else to rest, lad. This spot here is mine." She waved her arms around to show the surroundings that she claimed are hers.

Cipher huffed, and walked back to where she was laying at.

Cipher was busy fiddling with a flower, picking the petals off of it. After she picked the last petal, she cursed the flower out and threw it to the ground, proceeding to aggressively stomp on it until all that was left was a dry, withered, crumpled up flower stem.

Cipher went to pick another flower. The same thing happened, followed with her screaming, "You stupid F*CKING FLOWER!" and storming off the plain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back