• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Of Space and Metal IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Ferociousfeind

Shamrock Shake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hahah! You thought it had died! But it is I, and I don't know when to quit!

"And here you can access the engines directly, for quick and dirty maintenance. These bad boys can run twelve kilograms of fuel through their ducts at any time, and output 50,000 Newtons per engine: a total of 150,000 Newtons. When dry, you're looking at 300 meters acceleration."
The salesman continued detailing the specs of the ship. After the engines were the crew quarters, then the life support system, the false gravity generator, the computer AI, the weapons systems, and the cockpit. It wasn't very roomy, but it had a quartet of heavy plasma cannons and no blindspots.
Then he made his initial offer, "So, what'll it be? The previous owner wants 890,000 credits for the whole package, including fuel, weapons, bunks, and any food in the refrigerator."

(Humble beginnings! I was conflicted between this and screaming through a planet's atmosphere, but that's too spooky for a first post.)
DarkianMaker DarkianMaker Elekta Kount Elekta Kount @ArisenMoon Archdemon Archdemon Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Bang Bang Bang Bang Aero Aero Nothingness Nothingness ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Last edited:
Mattears

He took the new vessel in and merely scoffed as soon as the dealer named the price for what he was trying to sell. The ship in it's current state wasn't worth more than 750.000 credits but could easily be refurbished and upgraded to be sold at 3.000.000 if they did a good job, making about 1.500.000 to 2.000.000 depending on how much they could knock the initial price down and on how cheap they could acquire upgrades.

"The previous owner must've seen the ship in a better shape than she's right now." He dryly remarked to the salesman. "In it's current state we would be generous if we gave you 700.000 for it." He kept an unimpressed look as he waited for anybody else to pitch in with probably less intelligent remarks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back