• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

of Gods and Monsters (Monster Hunter and Percy Jackson Crossover)

New York

A large creature was charging through New York looking for a meal and it was chasing a smaller Mammoth like Creature throughout the place. It cared not for the humans. They weren't armed. Well the occasional loud noise happened and something tickled it but it was eagerly chasing it's prey just for a meal. 

@Ethan Hart

Last edited by a moderator:
New York

Percy was hoping that today was going to be normal. That today was going to be an average day for a student, or a teen. But no, instead, it was an average day. For a demigod at least. Percy Jackson stopped his car as the people behind him yelled in rage, smashing their horns in annoyance at the sudden stop. However, as soon as they saw the monster charging down the road, the screams of rage turned to yells of fear as they threw open their doors and ran the over way like frightened cows (He had seen some very scared magical ones...it wasn't pretty).

Normally, he would be more worried about the monster, though one thing that stuck out for him was that everyone could see it. "Great...and I promised Annabeth no more hero stuff..." Rolling his eyes, the demigod jumped out of his car and pulled out his pen.

Running over to the monster, the hero uncapped his pen and a sword sprung out, the sun glistening off of it before he tried to slash at it's foot, waiting for the right time. "Jeez...what is this thing?"

@Baku

"Oh Sorry I'm just coming through. Nobody panic standard Tigrex breaking through. I got this under control just stay clear." Lyla was pushing past the groups of people making sure that she was in the clear to draw her dual Blades. And she was not lying this was standard except for the change in scenery. She was sure nobody built stuff this tall. And the people wore clothing that she had never seen. Making her feel so out of place. Her Armor made her look like a priestess to the normal person. She was finally clear and Drew her weapons running out to face the beast. "Hey come and get some!"

The beast now realized two humans with weapons had surrounded it. It looked to Percy than the Woman. She was a hunter it could tell. And the boy was a big unknown to it. The blade was alien and his lack of armor not normal.

@Ethan Hart

Percy turned to the new woman, shaking his head. "Get out of here! You're mortal!" He yelled before running in front of her, so if the monster made any sudden attacks, he could fight it off. "Seriously, lady, move now. You can't harm this creature..." Without turning back, he tightened his grip on his sword and looked up at the beast. "I don't think anyone at camp knows what this is..." He sighed before looking up in the air. "Well...only one thing to do now..."

Percy whistled, and a few seconds later, a black shadow appeared, flying through the air, galloping as it done so. Blackjack, the pegasus, swooped down and landed at Percy's feet. 'Sup boss?' He asked, only Percy being able to understand due to him being the Son of Poseidon. 'You don't want me to fi-'

"Yes, Blackjack...we're fighting that thing."

The winged horse neighed and began to stomp on the ground. "Oh shut up, I'll give you sugar cubes after." The winged horse stopped and allowed Jackson to mount him. 

@Baku

"I do believe we are both Mortal but just to prove you wrong." Lyla ran forward as the beast rushed at her. Easily jumping over the beast and delivering four slashes to the back and and finishing the show of force by cutting the Beasts tail off with two slashes before landing on her feet. The Tigrex turned around and roared at the woman. "Come on kid show a Mortal how it's done!"

@Ethan Hart

Percy almost wanted to jump off his stallion as he watched the woman jump over the beast. Not even a normal child of Ares could do that, and he doubted he could pull of such an amazing feat. Though he knew this wasn't a dream...he could tell when he was dreaming. This woman reminded him of Annabeth somewhat, after seeing that little stunt. She was full of sarcasm and wit, while always surprising him. Shrugging, he pointed his sword at the beast. "Just get me close enough to jump on it..." He told Blackjack, who had no complaints.

A few seconds later, Percy jumped in the air towards the beast, landing and pushing his blade into it, the sound of flesh being torn filling his ears as he steady himself. "Okay...swords won't do...how about..." 

Percy closed his eyes, feeling that familiar feeling of his gut being pulled as he focused on the sewers bellow him. Once he opened his eyes, a manhole cover came flying out of the ground, hitting the creature on it's stomach, and the water followed. "Hey! Mind making it turn around?" He called down to the female, unsure how to do it himself.

@Baku

"OK just try and not get it's attention!" Lyla grabbed a couple of stones and threw them at the Monster. The beast turned around and started chasing her. "OK best do more of whatever you just did. Just stay alive and don't get eaten!" Lyla danced around the monster with ease. Yes it was fast but she was smaller than it allowing for easy evasion and the strangest part was she didn't seem to take this all that seriously. She hummed as she dodged each bite and slash.

@Ethan Hart

Standing on it's back, Percy took in a deep breath and waited for the right moment. 'Just open your mouth, big boy...come on...' The monster, however, didn't seem to hear his thoughts and continued around. "Damn it..."

On a stroke of luck however, it did open it's jaw for a sound of annoyance. Whatever the woman was doing was working. 'Yes!' Swinging his hand towards the creature's snout, the water from the sewers flew up like a fountain, filling it's mouth and blocking air from reaching it's lungs. "Just continue......." He told himself.

@Baku

The beast was frantic as it realized it was about to die. It thrashed around wildly trying to get the water out of it's mouth to no avail. And just as it reached it's final moments it rolled to the side in an attempt to take Percy with it. "Dang kid you got some gifts I tell ya. How did ya do it can I do that? Oh my god the guild would flip if I showed someone like you to them. I bet they would want you and that Flying Kirin as members. In fact where did ya find it. Come on don't leave me in the dark kid I have to know so I can write notes on that beauty of a beast."

@Ethan Hart

Percy knew all to well what the monster was gonna do. All monsters done it, really. Calmly, he walked out of the way, the beast dropping to the side right behind him. "You cannot do that...unless you're a demigod-And no! No guilds, no nothing...my girlfriends gonna flip out when I tell her about this...or when the news covers this story...or when she speaks to her- You know what? I'm just screwed..." Blackjack landed next to him and nuzzled into Percy's hand. "Hu?"

Walking over to a store which had been destroyed by the monster and found a pack of sugar cubes. "Blackjack isn't a Kirin...he's a Pegasai...related to Pegasus. A winged horse." Percy fed his black stallion some sugar cubes as he talked. "And you're not writing notes on this dude. You shouldn't even be able to see him...the mist should be preventing you. And how the heck did you move like that?"

@Baku

Lyla spoke up "Well assuming you don't take me and I can make a cover story for you. Because that thing getting here was my fault. I was stupid to go after two at once and that Tigrex ran here while I was dealing with it's friend. And I can see that Pegasai clear as day. He's black and has wings. So I have no idea what this Mist is but maybe it doesn't affect me? Eh highly doubt if what your saying is true. Look I have a five hour break so just take me to wherever and let me do the talking to your lover. She'll hopefully understand and forgive you for getting into my screw up. And how I did that was the result of 5 years of training. And that involved 120 injuries 25 broken bones, And 7 cases of me going to sleep due to Fatigue. And that's the tip of the injuries I sustained during that training."

@Ethan Hart

Percy raised a brow, confused. "Two? You got the other one, yes? Because, one creature is enough. I can get out of that. Two? No...no can do." He looked at Blackjack and shrugged. 'Hey, boss, I'll see you back at camp' it said to Percy. Before he could say anything, it turned around and flew off into the sky, galloping majestically as he done so. "Great...guess I'm driving."

Turning to listen to her tough training (well, hard for a mortal. He had to climb through lava and such), Percy tilted his head. "Only 7? Well...then I guess it wasn't harsh enough then. I've been through some serious stuff, despite not looking like it. To be honest, that sounds like a walk in the park." With a sigh, he walked back over to his car and opened the door. "Get in, we're going to Camp."

@Baku

"Yeah both are dead. And in this odd whatever it is. Eh OK just don't expect me to be comfortable. I tend to fidget." Lyla stepped into the car having no idea how it worked. She placed a pouch filled with all sorts of odd items. "And what is this camp you speak of. Who is there? Maybe people who I can speak with about the damage caused?"

@Ethan Hart

Percy groaned slightly before firing up the engine, closing his door and strapping his seat belt on. Turning to look at the girl, Percy shrugged before looking back to the road as he began to make his way to the camp, speeding. No one would care as there was just a monster attack. "Camp is where I learnt to fight and where I live during the summer. Full of people like me." Percy was going to say more before his phone went off, making him jump somewhat. Closing his eyes, he shook his head slowly before answering, letting out a nervous laugh.

"Heeeyyy Annabeth..." He began, turning a corner. "Look, I got into a- At camp? Oh, okay. Love y-" She hang up, leaving him mid sentence. "Damn stupid monsters..." He grumbled, speeding up, making his way out of the city.

@Baku

"Oh maybe I should assist with the monster issue. I mean it's the least I can do given the Tigrex incident. And a camp that involves training. Odd dundorma has entire facilities for training. And camps are usually reserved for hunters as a resting area before a hunt. But never training." Lyla noticed one of her blades was dull. "OK I might have to sharpen these things before that. Don't want a dull weapon in the heat of battle." Lyla reached back and got a stone which she started sharpening the dull blade making sure she didn't cut herself on the purple ends of the weapon. "In case your wondering these things came from a Dreadqueen Rathian. Real nasty monster that one."

@Ethan Hart

Percy sped up as he pulled off the motorway and onto the country lanes, trying not to listen to the blade being sharpened. "Maybe. Only your monsters though. You may not be able to kill my monsters...or harm them. May be better to just stay back in the safe places." He rolled his eyes at the comment on the camp before deciding to explain with a sigh. "This camp, camp half-blood, is full of people like me. People with powers and weaponry that can harm those creatures. They have been trained for years and are master combatants...they also know how to pull a mean prank and throw a sick party. You don't have any issues with Dragons or Centaurs do you? Nymphs? Dryads?" He shrugged before he passed the spot where he had first encountered the Minotaur, a creature who seemingly killed his mother and almost killed him. He still had it's horn in his cabin somewhere.

"Oh! I should mention we have the best blacksmiths in the world at camp. Leave the sword until we get there. We might even have an upgrade. We also have an arena so I can test out your combat."

"Hold on...who's the Dragqueen Rat-man?"

@Baku

"Dragons are iffy for me. So long as they don't cause problems or the guild requires me to hunt them. And you aren't the first person to make that mistake. Think of it as wrath as in 'you will feel my wrath' and add the ian into it. It's a deviant. Monsters that adapted to fighting hunters. Sometimes sporting stronger armor or in the Dreadqueens case have loads of poison. Deadly poison at that, like a normal person would die in seconds deadly. And Centaurs, nymphs, dryads? Don't think I ever heard of those."

@Ethan Hart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back