Of Angels and Demons

Capricornus

I'm your dead girl walking
<p>

Here are some more informations/rules about/for the RP in general. Feel free to leave any questions down below! 1) All Angels/Demons have to be 17 or older, since that's the age when they're being made into soldiers 2) They're only being soldiers at night, which means that during daytime they do whatever normal humans would do. (Going to school, skipping school, going to work, etc.) 3) The character that go to school are in the same class. (What a coincidence!) 4) The characters do not know that the others are Angels/Demons even if they're both on the same side. But, of course, they might find out during the RP. 5) Romance is VERY welcome, since this would make some good drama. 6) No one liners please. Please write at least 3 sentences, and don't use shortcuts such as u, dis, wyd. 7) If your character gets into a fight, be sure to talk with that person first to talk about possible injuries and outcomes, etc. 8) No godmodding, such as using someone else's character without their permission. 9) If you plan something big, be sure to first write the ones concerned a PM to see if they're ok with it. 10) Once we have about 4 people or such, I will make the first post, and from then on feel free to post! 11) If later anyone is interested, I can make a discord server for this RP. Have fun! :)

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back