OCC

Throw another request up on the interest checks?

I'll get to it then. BTW, if this thing does take off, would you be interested in being a Co-GM? So far you put the most attention into this out of everyone who has shown interest. I thought I would just ask.

I'll get to it then. BTW, if this thing does take off, would you be interested in being a Co-GM? So far you put the most attention into this out of everyone who has shown interest. I thought I would just ask.

Uhm, I can _TRY_ I've never done GM before, or even co-GM. It'll be good experience.

@Mossino

I'll have the new interest check up in about an hour or so. You're also welcome to put one up yourself. Maybe you can word it better than I or something.

How many people do you think we need?

Well, the original show had 6 main characters. Odd, Ulrich, Aelita, Jeremy, Yumi, and William. I would think we should have at least 5 to start and cap off somewhere between 7-8. Also, both you and I are ranged fighters, so it would help to also get some more up close and personal characters in.

They way I see it right now, my character fills in the role of Odd with a high rate of ranged fire. Your character strikes me as being similar to Yumi in that you're ranged, but have a slow rate of fire and do more damaged with each shot.

Well, the original show had 6 main characters. Odd, Ulrich, Aelita, Jeremy, Yumi, and William. I would think we should have at least 5 to start and cap off somewhere between 7-8. Also, both you and I are ranged fighters, so it would help to also get some more up close and personal characters in.

They way I see it right now, my character fills in the role of Odd with a high rate of ranged fire. Your character strikes me as being similar to Yumi in that you're ranged, but have a slow rate of fire and do more damaged with each shot.

How perceptive of you ^^.

Hey guys! Is there a set time you need me to finish my character? I might be too busy today and tomorrow.

'Ello, everyone! Nice to see that the Code Lyoko fandom is still semi-alive.

Hey guys! Is there a set time you need me to finish my character? I might be too busy today and tomorrow.

Welcome! And no we still don't have enough people sadly.

I would say that we could start with five characters. So as soon as you two were ready, we could get rolling. There isn't exactly any rush, so take your time.

@Shirou Emiya

Wonderful, welcome to the RP!

We now have 7 active people. Make your OCs, claim original cast! This weekend we can start!

This is a bit of an odd request, but could I make an OC without filling out the personality section? Most of the time when I make an OC and try to nail their personality into place, they end up radically different from how I originally intended. It's a bit hard to explain what I mean, but I usually like to leave the personality section empty so that the character will feel natural to play instead of seeming forced.

@Tombstone

@Mossino

This is a bit of an odd request, but could I make an OC without filling out the personality section? Most of the time when I make an OC and try to nail their personality into place, they end up radically different from how I originally intended. It's a bit hard to explain what I mean, but I usually like to leave the personality section empty so that the character will feel natural to play instead of seeming forced.

@Tombstone

@Mossino

I think that is perfectly fine. @Tombstone What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back