OCC

....ok now I finally have free time to actually type a post so could someone please tell me what's happening right now in the rp that i need to know before i post anything.

i'm so tired  :|

We're all reminiscing inside the treehouse xD That's just the basics. And sharing our pasts, what's happened since we left town, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
@animegirl20 I wrote down some stuff for Ren in Kumiko's profile. Granted, that was largely from her perspective so how Ren feels toward her may be totally different. I'll leave that up to you, but I am more than willing to collaborate if you have a fun idea. Gonna brainstorm a bit for now.

@Everyone

Dead tired for tonight, but starting tomorrow I'll be aiming to get a post in a day at the very minimum if things are moving quick enough. Sorry if I held anything up.

Yeah, same here. I'm hosting an RP on another site which has taken up a large portion of my time. I'll try and get a post in soon!

Up to everyone else. Not really feeling optimistic in all honesty, but I'd like to continue it.

I vote in favor of continuing as I really like the idea of this rp and so far even though I have only had limited interactions with all of you it has been fun. 

I'm all for it, but it's just a question of activity. I'm starting to feel like any roleplay with more than three people is doomed to fail for this reason. :/

Edit: These emotes are horrendous. Wow.

I'm also still active, i'm just waiting on a good opportunity to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back