OCC

I'm gonna get one more in then call it until tomorrow night. Work and such. Plus it'll give others the chance to jump in.

I'll be out most of the day without internet and won't be able to make another post until I get home. At least that gives @Tydguy75 and @animegirl20 a chance to post!

Edit: Turns out I'm not leaving after all xD

Last edited by a moderator:
It has begun. Hope I can keep up with you guys. xD

I'm wondering about that now. Being able to read all these new posts during my day but not reply is agonizing. I imagine things will slow down a bit after everyone breaks off into smaller groups later at least.

I'm wondering about that now. Being able to read all these new posts during my day but not reply is agonizing. I imagine things will slow down a bit after everyone breaks off into smaller groups later at least.

Most likely, yes.

Yeah I think there is a lot to of people to go back and forth with, so I'm sure once the big meet and greet is over it'll be a slower pace.

Alright, I don't do this often, but when I posted, i made something eventful happen.

'm just going to sit back and see whatt you guys do and I will form my post around taht. The circle of sharing will be interesting interactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I decided to try a new diet called the flu today. Sorry for taking so long to post. X_X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back