OCC Elemental Drift

hey guys so im not at my main desktop computer right now so I can't work on the gallery for the book of info, but just wondering if there are any things you guys would want to encounter in this rp? Like specifically? Or any kinds of places? or a certain time period? 
keep in mind you got a time lord who helped create the world and everything in it. Go wild with ideas. It's a big book...

Narwhalia said:
hey guys so im not at my main desktop computer right now so I can't work on the gallery for the book of info, but just wondering if there are any things you guys would want to encounter in this rp? Like specifically? Or any kinds of places? or a certain time period? 
keep in mind you got a time lord who helped create the world and everything in it. Go wild with ideas. It's a big book...
Very cool! I will keep that in mind. Speaking from Rayne's perspective, I think she'd like to see what the future and past of her own country looks like. But speaking from what I'd like to see... I always thought ancient China was cool. Or ancient Egypt. :)

Wooo!!! So i figure I'll simply play Falisity seeing as it doesn't seem the other girl isn't really being active in ooc either..

Awesome! :D I suppose I wouldn't have minded playing her either if you felt she was too much to control plus all the NPCs... but either way I'm just glad she's coming. ^_^

Well i figured with me playing Steve and Falisity, another NPC wont necessarily need to be present all the time. I mean with a little bit of direction and info, you guys would be able to figure some things out by yourselves...assuming your characters are intelligent lol

I wanted to post something since it's been quiet in this thread for a little while so here is a picture that is Rayne approved... xD

im_not_a_snob_lo_res_fiverr.jpg

Hm, didn't something happen on RpN and now they can't do forum roleplays for a while? Or maybe they fixed that by now... idk... you might want to contact a mod... or I can do it for you if you'd like.

I wouldn't know where to go, so yes that'd be awesome O.o

Also there are two new entries in the book if yall haven't seen ^~^ 
Also I'm changing it to only special creatures are mostly hidden, otherwise you can read about them :P

Sure thing! There's a mod I've talked to who could probably help me out. What's the forum roleplay going to be for, by the way? Is if for this role-play we're doing? :D

yeshhhhhh I was gunna make a forum roleplay based before any of this happened, though the three lords will obviously be present. And RP'ers can be any element, and explore the mystical times and lands with others or by themselves. im also working on some general goals and such. 
please forgive my misspelled words -..-

Sometime today I will get to post.

Life hit me. I think I must have applied for like twenty jobs for my chosen field and all of them wanted me to answer questions! But fingers crossed! And after three years I've nearly gotten my license! Of course, I could have had it ages ago, but...Eye issues.

Sorry, little rant. I'm just Happy Happy Happy. Yesterday was a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back