OC Themesongs Thread

ShadyBlaze

Awesomeness Prophet
Here is where you can post your OC's Themesongs just for fun, but please only accepted OCs only for now, thank you

I will start us off 

Alex: When he fights/spars/trains:

His views on love: 

His Broken Past

Aiden: When he trains/fights/spars: also his emotional state 

Hehe kinda went overboard but that's fine all are awesome songs XD

Ooooo Found a good one for Alex's opinion on Aiden lol: 

And then we got Aiden's opinion of Alex: 

Once Alex or Aiden falls in love and reveals their secrets: 

If Alex or Aiden fight with their loved one and always think about them but are afraid they hurt them to much: 

Here are Tobias's theme songs.

The first one describes his past; how his mother fell to greed, and ignored what the stars told her, and what Tobias wished her mother would've realized, before it was too late. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This one describes his past again, and the first parts goes deeper into what Tobias's mother feels like, and then the others describe Tobias. After that, it's a mixture of both. It's a good song, and as for @ShadyBlaze's character, I think it might be a good song to describe Alex as well, though I'm not sure xD.

All by the same person. Colton Dixon is a great singer, and one of my favorites out of a thousand others xD. He was on American Idol too.

All by the same person. Colton Dixon is a great singer, and one of my favorites out of a thousand others xD. He was on American Idol too.

Have to say it's very close to being an Alex song lol apart from the Addiction part of the lyrics it would of been, but as of right now it's more likely a Luke song (My newest oc I just made, aka the Chris Pratt Wannabe OC XD)

I know right? Such a terrific song! Thats the great thing about Christian music; so many genres and beats, so different yet too similar. They all having one, common message: Jesus Christ and his message!

I was at Winter Jam a few weeks ago in Tampa, my favorite christian rock group Thousand Foot Krutch was there and I won a contest for a signed guitar XD

Wow! I think I've heard of them before....

I don't know xD I don't go to concerts much unfortunately. Let's hope the other RPers get their theme songs up and ready to be heard :)

But yeah Alex and Tobias seem to have a somewhat similar past in a way, maybe they could be friends who could talk to each other about what happened in their own past and how they dealt with it, it would be an interesting rp an Elementalist and a Genie being friends lol would of thought it XD

Sure, I wouldn't mind :) They definitely can do that! But hey, just to give it more action, maybe they get into a fight, and then make up and become friends?

Sure, I wouldn't mind :) They definitely can do that! But hey, just to give it more action, maybe they get into a fight, and then make up and become friends?

Dang dude that would be an insane fight lol, I mean you did see how Alex decimated Aiden's Rogue Shadow Tendril right? XD and pretty much destroyed his hoodie and shirt in the process lol but yeah sure though we should find somewhere safe so innocent people don't get critically wounded lol

But yeah let's take this back to OOC chat unless we got more songs to post :)

Cleo themes:

For training:

For Love (maybe):

For friends:

For pain:

For remembering her past/feeling alone:

Yes yes yes! 100% awesome list especially Monsters love that song

This song is Alex's song in the future when he finally tells someone his secrets and finally removes that weight off his shoulders: 

When Alex was training to his current level of Elemental Magic despite the scars on his body and his many broken bones, lost blood and other injuries throughout his training this is what he firmly believes he is: 

Luke's Past (Lux) and Aiden's feelings of himself (Dark Horse)

Hmm... Athena is difficult to choose for, especially considering the music I actually listen to... XD

But here goes!

I'll let you decide where each of these would be appropriate.  ^_^  But I'll give a general sort of mood...

Calm/ Happy;

I have no idea, but I wanted to include it lol (friendly sparring or determination maybe?);

Having fun/ happy/ elated;

Battle music, maybe?

Sad/ grieving/ loss;

I'm sure you get the idea!

This song is what Alex would be jamming to when he first gets his Music from the tablet that he gets from the school LOL

Cause I feel Alex is the ultimate Wild Card is fights :P

If any of my OCs got into a Final Battle situation this song would be playing: 

This song should totally play if any of my OCs die in glorious awesometastic battle!

And last but certainly not least, when Alex finally becomes brave enough to fall in love

Users who are viewing this thread