• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

OC Portrait

Tice

One Thousand Club
Any artists out there interested in drawing a portrait of one of my OCs? If so, I'll describe him in a bit more detail. I'm not looking for a full body sketch unless that's your specialty and all, but rather a portrait I can share on my roleplay to give the other players an idea of what he looks like. With given credit, of course.

What did you have in mind? I'm not entirely certain I'll do this, but I am in a bit of an artistic mood.

My OC is for a futuristic setting, and humanoid. Tall and lanky, his face has sharp facial features and cold eyes.

My character is a Trini, which are these intelligent beings and other nonsense stuff. He doesn't have irises around his pupils. The hairstyle in which I am currently using is a left-parted black at minimal length, with just the slightest of bangs on his forehead. His skin is pale and smoothen, with a clean shave. The ears are small and rounded, like mortal ears.

This is the first time I've done a request, so let me know if I forgot anything.

This would be the first I'd ever try a request, don't worry. Am I coloring, and is there a reference I can look to for their appearance?

So, would their hair be parted on their left, or our left when looking at them head-on? Is there a sort of underside where it's shaven, and the hair on top is grown out?

Coloring isn't necessary, no. This character came from my imagination. The hair is parted on their left, and grown out. When I said shaven, I forgot to include that I meant any facial hair. His hairstyle isn't exotic or anything, basically a businesslike cut.

As for a reference...no, sorry.

Quick update: I found a site I can use to make some sort of a reference. It'll be up in a moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
The website was pretty limited in facial structuring. The hair couldn't be flipped in the other direction and the eyebrows are a bit bothersome. But the eyes and overall shape of the face is pretty much what I'm going for. Course, since my character is very lightweight, his cheeks are a bit more shallow. The OC is outwardly unemotional, much like what I have here. But, I'm not restricting you to basically copying this little design. Whatever you think looks good based on what I got. Feel free to make his facial expression more of the "brooding" type.

svgA44292995629445886.png

...You're kidding. You can't be serious. I'm flipping out over here. How is this working?! xD

Do you want me to outline this for you? Skinny inner line of face or outer line for that masculine go?

We're talking about the line I erased where his jawline used to be, right? That line?

Or the more definite line? I looked up some bony faces, so there would be a slight angle at the side of his face where his cheekbone protrudes. Do you want it?

TriniDraft1.png:

Oh, my lord. I love it. This is amazing! Thanks!

I know who to call next time I want a portrait.

Come to think of it, whenever you're in the artsy mood, I'll think up some random request for you. Might not always be portraits, but...eh.

Ha! Okay then. Just to let you know, 85% of the time I take an entire day to sketch something.

I'm proud to see you are satisfied with my product.

I suppose I could, but I'm afraid I'll have to get back to you on Monday, @Scattered Ambitions.

I'm not in the mood at the time, and I have some unfinished business to complete over the weekend. Monday's my last day of Fall Break.

Sorry if I'm spamming you, Milus!

No problem. If you feel like it, please tell me. Also, just so you know, I can pay.

Uhh, how does one pay on this site? PM me the idea if you're not welcome of sharing to the rest of the Internet. And, if it's sexual, I refuse to accept the request. That is beyond my field in anatomy and I'm not comfortable with the thought of it.

Uhh, how does one pay on this site? PM me the idea if you're not welcome of sharing to the rest of the Internet. And, if it's sexual, I refuse to accept the request. That is beyond my field in anatomy and I'm not comfortable with the thought of it.

I'm not sure. I've never done a commission before. And don't worry, it's all PG13. Just some of my book characters. I don't think you're allowed to draw anything sexual for this site anyway.

I'm not sure. I've never done a commission before. And don't worry, it's all PG13. Just some of my book characters. I don't think you're allowed to draw anything sexual for this site anyway.

Ah, all right. That's a bit relieving. I'm at a mall right now, but you can PM me the idea. I must warn you: I won't have your request complete today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back