OC Judging/Rating

playboy

headassery.
I recently made a character, and I need someone to tell me what they think about her. Honesty is always appreciated. I'll probably use her for Highschool roleplays and stuff along that line.

Dierra Paterson
name: Dierra Aniya Paterson

sex: Female
orientation: Bisexual

19425088_482301792116077_3888138596334436352_n.jpg
s t a t s
Making money
Instagram
Meeting new people
Food
Dislikes: Arrogant people
School in general
"Princesses"
Country music
Quirks: ♧ Always loud when talking, walking, or doing anything. You always know when she's in the building.
She hums when trying to think.
Her edges always have to be laid.
Personality: Dierra is definitely a girl you would either love or hate. Her personality rubs people the wrong way sometimes. She's very blunt, even if you're her best friend, she will always tell you how it is. Instead of being super uptight, she's more of a laid back, go with the flow, type of person. Dierra is extremely loud, but lovable, as well. Due to her tough upbringing, she never wants to be like her mother. She doesn't do drugs but smokes the occasional joint and drinks a few shots from time-to-time. She manages to do ok in school, averaging around C's in every single class. She's more interested in her music than at school. When she sings, many people tell her she has an amazing voice. People often compare her to Alicia Keys and Rihanna.

2135021061201190912.png
b i o
Dierra grew up in a high crime, and drug-induced area, also known as Harlem, New York. At only the age of sixteen, Lorena Paterson had given birth to a biracial baby girl, Dierra Aniya Paterson, which didn't sit well with her parents. Lorena's parents were extremely appalled and outraged. They believed that she brought shame to the family name, and in result, she was cut off from all family contact. By seventeen, Lorena was on the Harlem street, homeless, with a one-year-old. After only a couple of months of being the street, her parents let her move back in, in hopes of changing her life style. They were wrong. Her mother turned to drugs and prostitution, because of her pain inside. She felt as if nobody understood her and that she was a burden, which was completely devasting.
Only being twelve, Dierra has seen it all. Nothing phased her anymore. She had very little idea what her mom was like sober, and that statement alone made her feel different than the other kids. Did her mom love her? Did anybody love her? That's really all she wanted: a stable and loving family. Her grandparents hated her guts, that, she knew for a certain. With very little recollection of what her father was like, from what she remembered, she had only seen him twice. Once on her fourth birthday party, and another on Christmas Eve.
Now, being eighteen, she understands a lot more than she did. She knows that her mother does drugs, and she vowed that she would never be like her. When she's older, she aspires to become an R&B singer. She wants her story known to bring awareness to situations like hers.
coded by dwale

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back