• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

OC Dumpster

Mew

Doom Kitten

Hi so I wanted to make a thread for OC drawings! They can be amateur or professional, and they don't have to be your own as long as you credit the creator. I'm just really curious as to what other peoples' OCs are, and how diverse character creation can get *^*

13714031_531522460382925_1376135250_n.jpg

That's Arisa Amane, my bestestestest friend @dylzoe's creation. She's a ninja pirate who loves tacos~ She has a dark past but that doesn't stop her from being a cheerful ball of sunshine!

SHARE YOUR OCS, OR OCS THAT YOU LOVE AND ADORE!!

^^ that picture is adorable, and really well drawn!

here's spook, my favorite and oldest roleplay character. 

spook is 17, very emo, and depending on the roleplay, sometimes has unpredicable powers that have a tendency to backfire. he's sarcastic, a little bit naive, probably too brave and cries more than he'd openly admit to anyone. he's also forever alone and probably just wants a hug ><

can't wait to see everyone's characters!

View attachment 203398

Oh my goodness I would hug him in a millisecond ;w; <3 I love it! Digital art is so pretty <3w<3

awww same, he's my oc and i still wanna hug him ^-^

thank you <3 hah, i do all my art on my broken phone, i swear it's barely even digital at this point >< i think traditional art is so amazing tho, i can't shade anything on paper without making a big disaster, it takes so much patience. 

^^ you're welcome! i'm sort of amazed by traditional artists, and admittedly a little jealous too. i think it takes more skill, and i'm saying that as a digital artist myself. be proud! 

pizap.com14712184852631.jpg

Kinda...maybe....sorta did this. I think its horrible. I was in a rush when I made it :D

pizap.com14710454684771.png

Last edited by a moderator:
okay okay I'm braggin but I'm only doing that because I have no talent whatsoever and because this looks decent Im super excited---

it actually took three seconds and was really easy Im a fraud

lol you have wayyyyy more talent than me, and that's okay! you should be proud, because it looks quite professional... and awesome, of course ^-^

It's not the best but i'll try to introduce my favorite OC. Chloe Stargazer. A demigoddess of happiness who is only 1 years old. She is usually accompanied by another OC from (So yes it takes another OC to get her progressing in RPs). anyone who touches her will feel peace and happiness while touching/holding her. Letting go will will return the individual's emotions to their previous emotional state. Despite having an Intelligence of a baby She can tell if you're sad angry or happy. She can detect negative emotion from others, Even they don't show it.

Cute.thumb.png.5deb6a5c74c5d51854d1057c4b9bafa5.png

This was my first OC, Spiraling. He started my trend of having powerless characters. Easiest way to describe him is a sassy herbalist. This is his original art from 'bout three years ago.

image.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back