• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital ~OC design requests!~

TheKingsFool

Welcome to my happy world now get ur shit & leave.
Ello there RPNation! So I have been thinking and I thought of an idea I found really cool. I am opening OC design requests, so if you have an OC chart or description that you need to be illustrated, I'm your guy! I will even make an entirely new OC for you! I'm not charging, these are free requests! I'm really excited if you're interested please PM me. I will need an OC bio for premade OCs or a general idea of what you want, for new OCs. I can also send you examples of my previous work. So please request away!
~E D E N~

Last edited:
Holy shit! This is what I need! You......you my man.....are the best. Hence why I'm writing differently. I'll request very soon. Can I have examples of your previous work?

Holy shit! This is what I need! You......you my man.....are the best. Hence why I'm writing differently. I'll request very soon. Can I have examples of your previous work?

Yeah, do you mind PMing me? Ill send it there.

Hello! I definitely have an OC to be designed, if you don't mind! And thank you so much for opening up free OC designs! XD

Alright, so I have a question. Would you guys like me to put my examples here? Another question, would you guys like examples of anthro art and such? I have dabbled with anthro art in the past, so I am currently trying to revisit it just out of curiosity. I don't know, let me know.

I want E V E R Y T H I N G. Your art style is eye catching to me and i quite enjoy seeing how you turn it into shapes or figures. Or. Well makin em. Yknow.

We only have an Xbox full of parental controls so I can’t even watch Shrek without my dad typing in the password and he forgot it..

My father doesn't know how to put parental controls...so I offer to do it for him. Then just not do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back