OC: Blood and Vodka

Kazanna

That Thorn In Your Side
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
//Message Fragment//

Video snaps on to the monitor overhead, a ragged looking scientist comes on to the screen, his face unshaven, seeming after weeks of being unable to do so, his attire is covered in dried blood and other fluids, but it's clearly a lab coat. He clears his throat as he comes on screen, speaking in stuttering Russian.

"My name is Yuri Orlov, I am the lead scientists here at the Voskresensk facility. My team and I... We may have doomed all of humanity to... a much earlier death then expected... I'm not sure..." There's a pause as Yuri looks to the side, thunderous bangs can be heard in the direction of his glance, "I haven't much time to relay this message, they're coming." He shudders visibly, "I need to explain to my comrades why I have done what I have done. You need to understand, we had the best of intentions, But then... the road to Hell is paved with good intentions..." He pauses for a moment, shivering as the stress of what is outside of the door begins to overcome him.

Taking a deep breath, he closes his eyes and then lets the breath out, relaxing visibly, before continuing, "We created something here, a beast of sorts, it was designed to fight them... but it... just wants to kill us. I guess that's what we get for using a criminal of the Black Dolphin... We assumed he would be compliant to do what we asked to get his sentence reduced, instead... now he murders my team... and is coming for me..." He shuddered slightly, "He is Cannibal. Murderer, he was a monster before, and now he is even more so..."

There's a crash as the door's hinges begin to give way, Yuri reaches below the table he's sitting at, and pulls out a bottle of vodka, a pistol, and a shot glass. He fills the glass, takes a shot, and then refills it. After taking the second shot, he puts the pistol up to his head and looks at the camera once more, "May god forgive me for what I have done, and may this monster never be released upon you comrades." He utters before pulling the trigger, his body falling limp as the bullet enters his brain, killing him instantly.

//Message Fragment Ends//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back