Observations [Inactive]

annaxbates

ernesto submitted a new role play:

Observations - how we get from one end of life to the other....by jumping every hurdle that comes our way

this is a real life rp, revolving around my character Catherine and her family, both conventional and non conventional.
looking for someone to play the husband in her character description, along with Catherine's two best friends and Brad's two best friends. in future will also be looking for someone to be Catherine's daughter emily
Read more about this role play...

Hey.. could you explain it more...please? Ooh and for Catherine's daughter can there be her friend or bf? Or something? :) ) ^^

I encourage both, and sure, it's a family life RP starting for brad and Catherine in highschool and them it just keeps going

Haha ok.. is it like an tern pregnancy or.. ?? If not I can be Catherine's. Best friend and then later on I can be the daughter?.. 
Teen *

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back