• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Obscuria High: An Institute for Ghoulish & Monstrous Youth

Sephera

Cosmic Curiosity

2aadd6x.jpg

crow_divider_left_by_solusnox-d6gbufb.gif
crow_divider_middle_by_solusnox-d6gbuv4.gif
crow_divider_right_by_solusnox-d6gbuyz.gif

Hello young monsters, I here by welcome you to join us at Obscuria High. We are a school for all monsters to come and learn in our spooktacular halls. Although, as we near the Millennial Moon due to rise on this Halloween, dark spirits have been lurking our halls and students have been going missing. Never fear, our Head Mistress, Dr. Celosia Melantha and our other highly trained professors have been working hard to find who, or what, has been causing these occurrences. In the mean time we welcome you to join us, as we do offer many courses and extracurricular activities that may strike your fancy!

Go Ravens!

crow_divider_left_by_solusnox-d6gbufb.gif
crow_divider_right_by_solusnox-d6gbuyz.gif

Hello, my name is Sephera. Obscuria High is a Halloween themed high school roleplay that is soon to start up, thought up by the lovely @Celebi and I. If you have any interest in joining us let us know below! If you have any questions, ask away below as well!

RedLikeRoses said:
I'm in! (Sort of reminds me of the kids show Monster High)
DONT REMIND ME OF MY HORRIBLE PAST

xD but seriously I have a huge ass box of the dolls and furniture....

PokemonGirl said:
DONT REMIND ME OF MY HORRIBLE PAST
xD but seriously I have a huge ass box of the dolls and furniture....
BBy, if you don't want those dolls i will buy them from you.

Also, heck yeah I'm in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back