Obligatory New Comer Post

Heya folks, figured I would start working on my 10 posts or whatever. In the meantime, let's get to know each other. Please comment about yourself, I'd love to get an idea of the community here.

About Me:

I have been roleplaying for upwards of 7 years now. Or, pretty close to at least. I am 18 now, so I've been doing it since a very young age. One of my greatest achievements as a roleplayer, is being the Head Administrator of one of the biggest Roleplaying groups on facebook. The number of members currently sit at 29 thousand.

However, recently I wanted to branch away from facebook (and FiMFiction.net *shivers* those were dark days) and discover new territory as far as roleplaying goes. Besides, the community seems to be moving and it's time to move with it it seems.

If you have any extra questions concerning my history, my personal self, or anything of the sort do not hesitate to ask. I'm an open book, and I'll tell you guys pretty much anything. Thanks^^

It's nice to see another newcomer to the website. What level of roleplaying would you describe yourself as?

It's nice to see another newcomer to the website. What level of roleplaying would you describe yourself as?
Multi Para, Literate, whatever you call it. I'm skilled as far as I know. My friends always tell me I overkill probably, but that I have skill. It helps that I'm top of my English classes, so everything comes naturally to me. Also, as I have said, I've been doing it for 7 years. And they thought I was good enough to run the top 5 groups on facebook so.. ye.

I'm also a newcomer on this site. I have role played in the past before when I was in like middle school. Took a break from role playing when I went to high school. Then when college came around, I got back into role playing like I used to do.

I've missed it so much. It's like coming back to my first love.

I'm also a newcomer on this site. I have role played in the past before when I was in like middle school. Took a break from role playing when I went to high school. Then when college came around, I got back into role playing like I used to do.

I've missed it so much. It's like coming back to my first love.
I know exactly how you feel. Welcome! It's nice to meet you^^

Hey Scraggy!! Welcome to RP Nation! It seems that we've had a pretty similar background when it comes to roleplaying! I pretty much dropped roleplaying when I started high school. I like to put my heart and soul into an RP and that was kind of hard to do when school was sucking the life out of me :ghostxnx: You seem like you would be an awesome RP partner!!

Hey Scraggy!! Welcome to RP Nation! It seems that we've had a pretty similar background when it comes to roleplaying! I pretty much dropped roleplaying when I started high school. I like to put my heart and soul into an RP and that was kind of hard to do when school was sucking the life out of me :ghostxnx: You seem like you would be an awesome RP partner!!
Thank you! I appreciate that. I usually only pour my heart and soul into an RP I really enjoy. But I still think that my ability is very high since all of my partners have respected me, and ask to do it with me every so often. What kind of roleplays are you into?

Thank you! I appreciate that. I usually only pour my heart and soul into an RP I really enjoy. But I still think that my ability is very high since all of my partners have respected me, and ask to do it with me every so often. What kind of roleplays are you into?
I enjoy medieval, romance, werewolf, or anything that's mature, I'm open to suggestions! Usually, as long as there is a good vibe between me and the person roleplaying, it doesn't matter too much what the RP is about.

I enjoy medieval, romance, werewolf, or anything that's mature, I'm open to suggestions! Usually, as long as there is a good vibe between me and the person roleplaying, it doesn't matter too much what the RP is about.
I like the way you think. Would you like to be my partner sometime? I have a few things you could add me on.

Hey peeps, I too am new to the world of RPN and figured I’d just jump in to get this minimum participation requirement out of the way so I can start my own thread. Welcome to the site, Scraggy!

A little information about myself:

I started off roleplaying in old fashioned forums like this one such as RP.com and then moved on from such forums to chat based roleplay sites like RP Haven and Chatzy. There was a period of time where I too put my leisure to the side and brushed roleplaying off as something I no longer had time for, but I just recently picked it up because collaborative writing is something that makes me feel more rewarded for constructing an amazing plot that no other movie or video game can even begin to replicate. I love it because it’s like having coauthors and most of my time is spent writing on my own and then questioning whether my prose is any good!

I love participating in Sci-Fi, action, apocalyptic, survival realism, etc. I do the occasional romance but I think I’ve officially retired that genre.

I’m known on here as Krispy, (KrispyBarista1) but on Discord I’m known as Pro (ProKrastyy)

I have my own little discord on the edge of the digital universe that’s currently sitting at 47 members from across the world. It includes a RP category that currently has an ongoing roleplay with 4 active participants out of the 7 who have joined. Along with roleplay the discord features Tatsugotchi (virtual pets), slots, Reddit communities, memes, galaxy chat, an art gallery featuring my own art, and a seemingly infinite scroll of content that’ll hold you ever for at least a few hours.

74D194FD-216A-4FDC-A61A-89DD897C626E.jpeg
Official discord server icon

I currently roleplay with a Sci-Fi character that I illustrated myself (The one set as my avatar) and am the dungeon master for the current RP in my server. This character was stripped off one of my own novels that I currently work on and is an original character. This discord is a dedicated Hades’ Star server and was made for regulars who used the app’s in game chat client. As such you’ll see chatter that you won’t be familiar with pertaining to the game, but you’re more than welcome to ask questions and dive in to experience the game for yourself!

If you’d like to RP, let me know!

Hey peeps, I too am new to the world of RPN and figured I’d just jump in to get this minimum participation requirement out of the way so I can start my own thread. Welcome to the site, Scraggy!

A little information about myself:

I started off roleplaying in old fashioned forums like this one such as RP.com and then moved on from such forums to chat based roleplay sites like RP Haven and Chatzy. There was a period of time where I too put my leisure to the side and brushed roleplaying off as something I no longer had time for, but I just recently picked it up because collaborative writing is something that makes me feel more rewarded for constructing an amazing plot that no other movie or video game can even begin to replicate. I love it because it’s like having coauthors and most of my time is spent writing on my own and then questioning whether my prose is any good!

I love participating in Sci-Fi, action, apocalyptic, survival realism, etc. I do the occasional romance but I think I’ve officially retired that genre.

I’m known on here as Krispy, (KrispyBarista1) but on Discord I’m known as Pro (ProKrastyy)

I have my own little discord on the edge of the digital universe that’s currently sitting at 47 members from across the world. It includes a RP category that currently has an ongoing roleplay with 4 active participants out of the 7 who have joined. Along with roleplay the discord features Tatsugotchi (virtual pets), slots, Reddit communities, memes, galaxy chat, an art gallery featuring my own art, and a seemingly infinite scroll of content that’ll hold you ever for at least a few hours.

View attachment 451369
Official discord server icon

I currently roleplay with a Sci-Fi character that I illustrated myself (The one set as my avatar) and am the dungeon master for the current RP in my server. This character was stripped off one of my own novels that I currently work on and is an original character. This discord is a dedicated Hades’ Star server and was made for regulars who used the app’s in game chat client. As such you’ll see chatter that you won’t be familiar with pertaining to the game, but you’re more than welcome to ask questions and dive in to experience the game for yourself!

If you’d like to RP, let me know!
That is quite the welcome. I can tell you are very capable by the way you use your words. It is very nice to meet you, Krispy. Typically with my roleplays I enjoy themes of romance, however the buddy stories are quite nice as well. I typically also enjoy slice of life settings, and like to ground myself in realism first and fantasy second. I also most enjoy the personality of fellow roleplayers, so usually I get to know them and their style with one on ones which are usually my favorite kind anyway.

Thanks for the speedy reply, Scraggy! I think If the plot warrants a romance as character chemistry between players develops, then I’d be more than happy to adapt as the plot sees fit. In either case, if you would like the link to join my discord, just give me a shout. We have a very friendly community and are very lenient when it comes to letting users express themselves. Our roleplay subsection has rules and regulations for a properly moderated and fair experience and all characters must follow a template that is easily able to be created via text channel. (Note that these rules will also follow RPN guidelines)

As such, if you are interested in roleplay, we don’t have to roleplay via discord. Just think of discord as being a chat medium to be able to keep up with other members and keep in touch with each other (As Discord also has PM functionality and chat rooms)

Thanks for the compliment Scrags, as you can see I do try my best to be literate/semi-lit and usually do semi-para, para, and mult-para posts when I roleplay!FC86C722-BC1A-42B8-A71B-F7D9D05D1611.jpeg

Thanks for the speedy reply, Scraggy! I think If the plot warrants a romance as character chemistry between players develops, then I’d be more than happy to adapt as the plot sees fit. In either case, if you would like the link to join my discord, just give me a shout. We have a very friendly community and are very lenient when it comes to letting users express themselves. Our roleplay subsection has rules and regulations for a properly moderated and fair experience and all characters must follow a template that is easily able to be created via text channel. (Note that these rules will also follow RPN guidelines)

As such, if you are interested in roleplay, we don’t have to roleplay via discord. Just think of discord as being a chat medium to be able to keep up with other members and keep in touch with each other (As Discord also has PM functionality and chat rooms)

Thanks for the compliment Scrags, as you can see I do try my best to be literate/semi-lit and usually do semi-para, para, and mult-para posts when I roleplay!View attachment 451383
If you would like to add me I have a couple platforms
Discord: #0840 along with my username here
Kik: AKSandler
and I have a couple others outside of here. I prefer kik since I will answer faster, but Discord is fine as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back