Story Obey me! One master to rule them all stories

Fanfic

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I do not own the game just my oc.Also if you haven’t played the game..back out the hell now.cause SPOILERS please don’t post in here cause I’ll add more chapters along the way if people like this.)

594985b4-37a7-46b2-bb88-c2cb877fee5f

Hello my name is Christina. I was Born Aug 7th in a rural country town in New York and if im not drawing to my heart’s content, I’m taking care of animals. Well until Applications for college came about and The moment I touched one of them...I was in Devildom.I honestly panicked thinking all those times I accidentally shoplifted were gonna smite me but, the king said I wasn’t in trouble. That I was in fact selected to be here. Only for a year though then if I desired I can return home. To be honest, I have nothing to go back to. I even asked if I had to work for anything and they did say I would be given tasks. But I meant an actual job! I don’t like getting free class rides without earning it. That’s not how my mother raised me. The King, whom apparently is called Lord Diavolo, agreed for me to work at the stables where I felt the calmest as long as I did as asked of me.
And I did just that..and then the chaos. 1st it was just getting Mammon to give money back. Then I met Belphie and he told me to help him get free..that he made a mistake. Then making a pact with Levi was just a whos weeb stick was bigger contest. At least it was about TSL. If this was about kingdom hearts OH BOY he would bow down if he knew what was good for him! Beel was just as easy as explaining the truth the best I could. At least he apologized for ruining my room.At least he knew it wasn’t my fault for taking his custard. I would had asked if he could share. The angels were interesting too, they knew of my grandpa and said he was a good angel fisherman and outclasses most.Asmodeus is um...interesting to say the least. Sure I somehow was able to draw all his power but did he have to snuggle that close! Ugh I can still smell his cologne on my left arm.It smells like..wait I think it is AXE! and I WRITE with this arm. Satan..I honestly related to the most. I hated my older brother for treating me like crap..he even said I was being set up to fail in life. But at least we can bond over books And art. As for Lucifer..I never made a pact with him, even during the mess of Belphies tantrum. And when I learned who my ancestor was..they calmed down..for the most part...but now, they won’t let me do my stable chores or art theraphy in peace.

Last edited:
It was an early morning in January and Lucifer saw a big box from Akuzon marked 'FRAGILE' on their door step.Upon investigating, he sees that it is indeed not for his brothers but, for their favorite human. Christina. He lifted it up and he honestly grunted a little being extra careful hearing the clink of somthing glass and taking it to her room. Now what is in here that is so heavy? he wondered. He goes to her door and gently puts it down and texted.

Lucifer: Christina...Did you order anything?
Christna: Oh yes! I ordered some art supplies to help me with my theraphy. Did they arrive? Ill go get them.
Lucifer: No need they are at your door now. And if you tried to lift them you might hurt your back.
Christina: Thanks Lucifer! Youre the greatest!

This did make Lucifer blush. He did like it when Christina praised him. It was like when Lilith did when she was around all those eons ago. He smiled seeing her door open and her squealing excited at the box and quickly scanning her room for a box cutter. when she found one she was extra careful opening it and began inspection on each item. "Lets see..1 set of scented ink in the colors of the rainbow..check..chinese paintbrushes and brushes in a pinstripe tip with a metal case to match..check..Sketchbooks that can tolerate ink and water color..and books on the weather...check and check...$400 well spent on theraphy." Lucifer almost cringed cause Mammon and his spending habits but..if this was for theraphy and the shopping itself wasnt theraphy he will stomach it. "May i help you with this 'Theraphy' of yours?" He asked. Chrissy made a happy gasp and nods cause the point of it was talking out your emotions while drawing them..Liuttle did she know that one of her sketchbooks makes stories or anything drawn in it come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back