• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Obedience Is Key

Cole chuckles a bit, "Of course. I should've known." He winks before turning and throwing an arm gently around Luna's shoulders, "Well... I do believe your party idea has been a great success." He nods toward Braden who is currently holding Saria's swollen stomach and, judging by his face, making baby voices at it. "He certainly seems more open and playful than he usually is on his birthday."

Luna giggles lightly and lays her head against Cole's chest. "That's good to hear. I'm glad he likes what we've all done for him. He deserves it, even if I haven't been here long enough..I know he deserves it." She said, very content with how tonight seemed to be going.

Cole nods, "That he does..." He turns to kiss the top of Luna's hair, rubbing his hand up and down her arm affectionately, "How about you? Are you enjoying your time here, so far?"

Luna nods. "Absolutely. It's wonderful here." She sad happily and looked up at him. "Though I really will need that tour." She said with a bit of laughter.

Cole laughs as well and nods, "Yeah, I figure." He shrugs a bit, "Want to step out now? I'm sure this'll go on for awhile more then Braden will get tired and everyone will head down to bed. No one would miss us, and you can go see Mr. Thomas before Braden suffocates him tonight." He winks teasingly.

Luna laughs and nods. "Sure. Why not. It would be nice to actually see the bear before he figures out I was bluffing and hides him from me." She giggled and pulled away from him. "Lead the way Mr. Tour Guide."

Cole chuckles and nods, grabbing Luna's hand before sneaking out the door, shutting it quietly behind them. "So, wanna start upstairs and work our way back down, meeting back with everyone either here or in our quarters?"

Luna nods. "That sounds like a good plan. I'll likely be upstairs majority of my day anyways." She said with a small sigh; waiting on him to led the way.

((And shitty reply x.x))

((Do ya mind if we just skip until after the tour? I don't feel like going through all that... :P ))

After the tour which took around 45 minutes, Cole leads Luna back down toward the servants' quarters. "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" He asks softly, the door to head down still a ways away. "Or by yourself, or.. Someone else? I assume Amara explained about how there's no set place anyone sleeps... It's just wherever?"

Luna blushes lightly. "I guess with you can't hurt.. can it?" She asked, her blush growing as she hadn't slept with Cole or really another ma;e slave in a long time. A small yawn came from her as she reached up and rubbed her eyes. She was tired, extremely tired. That much was obvious as you looked at her. She looked like she hadn't gotten any good sleep or slept very much.

Cole smiles and shakes his head, "No, I suppose it won't." He takes her hand gently and leads her down the stairs, hearing it silent which means everyone was in bed, considering the small light filtering through the main room from there. He leads Luna to the room and heads toward one of the empty beds, next to one where a family sleeps cuddled together. "Here alright?" He asks softly,his thumb moving over her knuckles. He could tell how tired she was, and truly just wanted to let her get some sleep. She needs it...

Luna nods and crawly into bed, laying on her right side and instantly closing her eyes. The bed felt nice; it was comfortable and soft just like how she imagined a cloud. This only made her more sleepy, so as she laid there, she felt her body relax, almost completely, and her back pop. It felt good to be able to lay down like this and actually have the hope of getting more sleep and not having to worry about waking up to certain things.

Cole smiles and climbs on the bed behind Luna, his arm wrapping loosely around her waist to give plenty of room if she wanted to pull away, but he was honestly hoping that wouldn't be what she wanted.. He closes his eyes, sighing contentedly with the smile still on his face. "Goodnight, Luna." He says softly, leaning forward to kiss the back of her head before pulling back to leave distance between their bodies once more. Though he'd love to cuddle her close, he doesn't want her to feel trapped. And, besides.. He's gone this long without such close contact with her, he could wait awhile longer, until she's totally comfortable with it. He slowly begins to fall asleep, knowing that Luna would be woken up in the morning with Braden's parents' Personals, and he'd end up waking up as well, so he could wish her a good day then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back