• *punch Chizukeki*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *eat Chizukeki* "Mmmmmm! TASTY!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aimi chan

Le chef fantastique
Well! Here is moi. How d'ya do?

I am here because roleplaying has been a big part of my recreational life; I've been at it for years now. This site seemed prime pickings, and so it is now! I hope to meet folks, write with folks, laugh at folks, and be laughed at my folks.

I have many interests and many hobbies, but a small list would entail drawing, writing, reading, playing guitar and piano, watching anime, cooking, speaking Japanese, and dancing. And that's not even all of it, heh. :3

Long introductions are a bore, so I'll scurry on out now. I suppose I will see all of you lovely online inhabitants around the site!

Kanpai!

Hello @Chizukeki,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

My, such a quick response, and so formal and useful. I feel like an absolutely grand dumpling now.

Thank you, Musician, and happy roleplaying to you too! Do you play an instruments by chance? :3

First off I can sing two verses of the Star Spangled Banner, secondly I really love you avatar O3O Clannad is awesome!

Oh wait getting off topic......

*ahem* Anyway Musician gave you the basic gist of things on the site, but I still welcome you here. Have a nice stay here and don't be afraid to ask any questions.

@Chizukeki, yes, I do play an instrument. :) My main instrument is flute, but I also sing, play guitar, and piano. How about you?

[QUOTE="Jon_14]First off I can sing two verses of the Star Spangled Banner, secondly I really love you avatar O3O Clannad is awesome!

Oh wait getting off topic......

*ahem* Anyway Musician gave you the basic gist of things on the site, but I still welcome you here. Have a nice stay here and don't be afraid to ask any questions.

[/QUOTE]
I can sing two too! Hah!

Thanks for the welcome! The Roleplays page through me a 360 but I think I have it figured out now. Interesting layout.

And yes, Clannad is awesome. And dango are delicious! But with how cutely they are depicted in the show, you almost feel bad eating them in real life.

Musician said:
@Chizukeki, yes, I do play an instrument. :) My main instrument is flute, but I also sing, play guitar, and piano. How about you?

My! You're the full package. :0

I only play the guitar and dabble in piano, but I hope to learn other instruments as well.

Chizukeki said:
My! You're the full package. :0
My other instruments are not nearly as impressive as my flute playing, but I appreciate the compliment. :) I want to major in music when I go to college.

Musician said:
My other instruments are not nearly as impressive as my flute playing, but I appreciate the compliment. :) I want to major in music when I go to college.
I wish you luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back