• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • Fourms (Reboot)

IMG_0535.JPG[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]N a m e  [SIZE= 18px]- [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)] [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Samantha Shaw 

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]N i c k - N a m e  [SIZE= 18px]-[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]sammy [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]sam[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]A g e [SIZE= 18px]-[/COLOR]  [/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]17[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]G e n d e r  [SIZE= 18px]-[/COLOR]  [/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]female[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]O r i e n t a t i o n [SIZE= 18px]-[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 14px]bisexual[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]  R a c e  [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]human[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]  R o l e  [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]student[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]D o r m  R o o m - [Tba; add in once I assign you the room assignments][/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]  [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]─────── ─────── ──────[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]  H e i g h t  [SIZE= 18px]- [/COLOR][/SIZE]

about 5"10

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]B u i l d [SIZE= 14px]- [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 14px]115 pounds[/COLOR][/SIZE]

A big scar across her back and another one on her right hi from a bad car crash

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]  H a i r  [/COLOR]

deep dark red color, straight and long

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]  E y e s  [Describe][/COLOR]

Deep red 

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]─────── ─────── ──────[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]P e r s o n a l i t y - [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]smart[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]strong willed[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]shy[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]easily embarased[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]easily scared[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]cant talk to people she likes to save her life[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]sweet [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]caring[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]clingy[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]easily made jealous[/COLOR]

in Need of constant attention when in relationship 

[SIZE= 14px]H i s t o r y - [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]her father being a professional car racer and her mother being a movie star.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]L i k e s - [/SIZE]

cars

working on them

cars magazines 

finding people who share her passion

some one she feels comfortable around

D i s l i k e s 

people who don't know about cars

preppy people

bullys

school

Q u i r k s / H a b i t s 

i guess you could say her love of cars is her quirk. When she isn't at school or asleep she's in her fathers personal garage working on the cars there

she also tends to blush a lot as well as hold a hand to her mouth sort of as a way to keep her from speaking and embarrassing herself

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]T h e m e  - [Optional; can insert their theme song or whatever][/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Q u o t e - [/COLOR]

"I'm not fond of many things... but the wind in my hair, a screaming engine and screeching tires and an empty road are my heaven. Cars are my life, just wish people would like me for it."

Last edited by a moderator:

Main  Forums  OOC

══════════════════════════════════

•  •  • 
april-fools-day.regular.png
•  •  •

Here's the choice of characters types that you can choose from:

The Elites, the reg. Elemental students, & the Humans.

(Get ready to read a butt load of text...)

════════════════════════════════════

BOARD ROOM ASSIGNMENTS - 3 TO A ROOM

(MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE HUMAN PER ROOM)

101 : Caspian De Sol , Clair O'Reilly , Luka Arnett

102 : Adrian H. Vivien , Homura Hayashi , Nathaniel Reed

103 : .Arcus Knight , Reno Artorias  ,Isaac emptoris 

104 : Raiven Alessetria Darktower , Ruby , Hazel Valarie

105 : Luna Lotus ,Constance Shraizer , Karoline

106 :  Rina Xem , Raphael Moreau , Jason Theyrill

107 : Trinity Rovick , Miakori Hanako , 

108 : Dmitri Gardenia , Joseph Walker

109 : Akira Adhern , Victoria Laynes , Ritsu Miyabi

110 : Nobuyuki Raku ,

════════════════════════════════════

april-fools-day.regular.png

Captain: Caspian De Sol

Vice Captain: Adrian H. Vivien

1.Caspian De Sol ( @VenomSlayer )

2.Arcus Knight ( @Anyone Online )

3.Homura Hayashi ( @GreyGremory )

4.  Raiven Alessetria Darktower ( @Eternal Dragonchild )

5. Adrian H. Vivien ( @eero-prince )

6.Reno Artorias ( @ShadowSaber331 )

7. Dmitri Gardenia ( @DialgaMatthewa )

8.Victoria Laynes ( @TheQueenofHearts )

The Elites are the group of eight Elemental Witches, who are pretty much the 'celebrities' of the
school. Half of them are pretty rich, and their looks combined with their status sort of make them
superior. (In their minds, anyways.) They pretty much do what they want, when they want, & are the
ones most other Elemental Witches/Wizards are either admired or hated by. They can do a lot, like

somehow they're the ones who get to plan all the school's events, get away with throwing parties in the

gym, breaking the rules while most of the staff will turn a blind eye, & one or two are even members

on the Student Council. Therefore, the Elites get some kinda say in everything, pretty much. Some try

extremely hard to be apart of the 'Elites', while others go out of their ways to hate them. But whether

you love them or don't, it's best not to be hated or too noticed by them because some of these Elite's

will set your life aflame. Literally.

(ACCEPTING EIGHT ELITES FOR NOW)  (PUT IN YOUR TAGS IF THEY'RE AN "ELITE")

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

buenard.bold.png

1. Clair O'Reilly ( @Mr Swiftshots )

2.Luna Lotus ( @Zeldafangirl )

3.Ruby ( @Leo Radomir )

4. Rina Xem ( @Catnapper)

5. Constance Shraizer ( @Karen )

6. Raphael Moreau ( @XxCharColexX )

7. Miakori Hanako ( @Eternal Dragonchild )

8. Trinity Rovick ( @demnkiller )

9. Akira Adhern ( @KuroBara )

10. Joseph Walker ( @LoneSniper87 )

11. Nobuyuki Raku ( @Kyon )

The Elemental Witches are obviously the higher populated species, not only in the Academy, but on Earth

in general. Outside the Academy, in the 'real' world, elemental witches are basically the ones in higher powers, and

are treat each other much better than they do humans. Anyone and everyone in the outside world who is in power over a

country or nation, or is a celebrity, or some rich business owner is pretty much bound to be an Elemental witch. The

Equality scale in this world is super unbalanced, so Elemental Witches (since, well, they have amazing abilities & powers)

are pretty much the dominant and more successful species, and most elemental witches don't treat humans humanely.

(How ironic is that lol?)

But anyways, none of that 'discrimination' against gross magic-less humans is going to happen

here at Sakura Academy, right? Since there is that new program that's supposed to help spread and teach

'Equality' among humans and witches, after all.

But onto other things, like cool magic stuff. Elemental witches are basically people with special abilities

revolving around a certain element of Earth, which for this role-play will include:

• Fire - specializes in heat and flame related magic (common)
  • Water - specializes in ice, and other water related magic (common)
  • Plants - specializes in growing, controlling, or destroying living plant based organisms; usually good at herb related potions (common)
  • Animals - specializes in animal communications, shape-shifting, or insect related magic (uncommon)
  • Air/Wind - specializes in air, atmosphere, or wind related magic (uncommon)
  • Light/Shadows - specializes in shadows, lights, & a few have some visual related abilities (uncommon)
  • Electrical currents/Lightening - specializes in electrical currents & technology related magic (rare)
  • Metals - specializes in metallic metals, bending them or crushing them, making metallic based potions (rare)
  • Spiritual - specializes in ghost communications, meditating, summoning, or other related magic (v. rare)

(If there's another Elemental based magic you're dying to have, just lemme know first )

Now before you get all excited, lemme explain one or two things:

#1 - Just because you happen to be a Plant based witch or a Water based witch or whatever, does not mean you can

just grow a freaking oak tree w/ just a blink of an eye, or freeze the entire school with just a whisper.

Yeah, sure there are probably witches OUTSIDE of the Academy that can do crazy stuff like that, but you

as a student, cannot do stuff like that. You have to learn & in each element based magic, you can specialize

in different things. Like in water, for example: Maybe you are good at dehydrating certain things (like fruit or vegetables)

or maybe you specialize in freezing things, or maybe you're good at moving other liquids that happen to have water

in them. So there's different things each wizard with the same elemental based magic can be good at, and you can

come up with whatever it is that each witch is really good at in that certain category.

buenard.regular.png

1.Isaac emptoris ( @Leo Radomir )

2.*deaf* Luka Arnett ( @Eternal Dragonchild )

3. Nathaniel Reed ( @JayEmperor7 )

4. *deaf* Hazel Valarie ( @Zeldafangirl )

5. Karoline ( @CandidFox )

6. Jason Theyrill ( @KuroBara )

7. Ritsu Miyabi ( @Impysh )

Oh, right - there's also these unmagical potatoes, known as the humans. In the outside world, as I said above,

humans have sort of the short end of the stick when it comes to... pretty much everything. The odds of a human becoming

poor, jobless, and treated unfairly because of their race is all too common in this modern world. They are always in last

place when it comes to the Elemental witches, & compared to the witches, they aren't nearly as strong or as privileged.

Humans have to go to separate schools from the witches, and even separate colleges - there are some colleges that

accept humans and witches, but you better believe that they'd be more inclined to accept the Elemental witch, simply

because they're an elemental, and you're not.

But not here, at Sakura Academy! The new program is targeted not only to help teach young elementals about equality,

but to also help humans learn to be more successful in an environment where they don't have to feel like they're being

over-shadowed by the magical ones. At least, that's the goal anyways.

But I'm sure some of you are probably not looking forward to rooming w/ snotty nosed magical jerks, right? Or maybe

a few of you are scared outta your pants by them, since well, someone could set your hair on fire with just a wave of a wand, if they

felt a need to.

reliable-demo.regular.png

1. Belvedere Graham ( @demnkiller )

2.Zenith Firestone ( @Leo Radomir )

3. Balthazar Dáinsleif ( @Azer1on )

Battle Register

Arcus Knight vs Raphael Moreau

Homura Hayashi vs Adrian H. Vivien

Reno Artorias vs Rina Xem

Dmitri Gardenia vs Joseph Walker

Nobuyuki Raku vs

Caspian De Sol  vs Clair O'Reilly

Raiven Alessetria Darktower vs Trinity Rovick

Constance Shraizer vs Akira Adhern

Miakori Hanako vs Luna Lotus

Ruby vs Victoria Laynes vs Yves Bartram

May I join? 

I already have a character in mind if so. A counselor.

yeh no problem, also don't mind the sheet you quoted i'm editing it to include the new characters and exclude the inactive ones. @Enmyira

@Mr Swiftshots

***Sorry For Lack Of Coding, Will make it pretty once BBCode is back****

"Emilie Briar"

emilie-de-ravin-photoshoot-for-once-upon-a-time-at-comic-con-in-san-diego-july-2015_1.jpg

"Emilie Briar"

She was born with a natural talent in Illusion magic, like some of her ancestors before her(as well as some minor spiritual abilities). Others in her family had some magic talents and abilities, but as the years went on, the gifts were less and less.

The last in her family- besides herself and an unlucky older brother- was her great grand-dad. Both relatives had attended the infamous "BreakBills University" before her, but only her grand-dad had graduated.

She had a rocky start at "BreakBills University".

Most of her family had been brutally slaughtered when she was 15- including her siblings. She had checked herself into a few different Mental Health institutions before she was sought out to join the "NameOfSchoolHere".

Though, with time and a lot of struggle, she graduated with high scores and went on in the normal world to be a.. counselor of sorts. She has helped in many mental- and non- institutions to work with their residents. After a while, she grew tired of those places and wished for a different approach. She hadn't  really been able to use many of her abilities in the human places... so, now, she is seeking a position at a new magical school. 

133611_4885_pre.jpg

Race:

3/4 Elemental 1/4 human, Has an Australian Accent.

Magic:

Light/Shadow and Spiritual

Sexuality:

Hetero (straight)

Height:

5'6"

Other:

Always willing to help someone.. though.. if someone upsets her... she can cause quite a stir.

Strawberries. Apples. Oranges... anything healthy really. Photography. Books. Exploring magic. 

Dislikes:

Unwilling people. Quitters. People who run away. Tomatoes. Bees.

emilie-de-ravin-red-hair-once-upon-a-time-wallpaper-3.jpg

Her abilities can allow her to see moments of time and recreate them as illusions. In order for her to see these, the person has to be present and have some sort of emotions or thoughts related to those moments of time... Ex: if a boy were in a fight with another student then he came to her, he'd need to still have some emotions from the fight- or resulting from any part of it- in order for her to recreate or see anything...

Normally the illusions will be.. just illusions and can be passed thought like ghosts. However, if she is trying to help someone and it requires the images to be solid, she can accomplish that but it will make her very tired afterwards.(Think Star Trek's HoloDeck).

She can use 'battle magic' if need be, but would rather not have to if at all possible. She will explore any 'diplomatic' type solution she can first- even if the situation is life threatening.

N a m e  - Brair Rose

N i c k - N a m e  -Bree or Rose 

A g e - 15

G e n d e r  -  female

O r i e n t a t i o n - Bisexual

R a c e  - Elemental

R o l e  Student

E l e m e n t a l   B a s e  - wind/earth

S p e c i a l t i e s - egenerate your body through earth magic control of lesser earth or wind speak with elementals  animals poison immuniy she can also  speak to earth or wind spirits

D o r m  R o o m - TBA

─────── ─────── ──────

Shibuya.Rin.full.1947730.jpg

H e i g h t  - 5,2

B u i l d - skinny

H a i r  - long straight dirty blond hair

E y e s  [Describe]  Hazel

─────── ─────── ──────

P e r s o n a l i t y -  

shy

happy go lucky

scared at times

taking pictures

drawing 

very loving 

H i s t o r y -  TBR

L i k e s - 

Candy

her sister

movies

her mother 

music 

drawing 

making cakes

sour candy

her cousin 

D i s l i k e s 

her father 

bullies

Being called weird

spicy food 

being a klutz

Q u i r k s / H a b i t s -  she tends to be a klutz and she tend to twirl her hair when she's nervous

T h e m e  - 

@Mr Swiftshots

N a m e  - Stregheria Antonietta Mercuro

N i c k - N a m e  - S.A.M

A g e -  18

G e n d e r  -  Female

O r i e n t a t i o n - Homosexual

R a c e  - Elemental

R o l e  - Student 

E l e m e n t a l   B a s e  - Alchemy

S p e c i a l t i e s - Transmutation and Contrivance  

D o r m  R o o m - [Tba; add in once I assign you the room assignments]

─────── ─────── ──────

20170206_153555.png

H e i g h t  - 5' 7

H a i r  - Mocha brown hair at waist length 

E y e s  - Emerald green,  strangly solid in color and almost always accompanied by a cheeky grin.

─────── ─────── ──────

P e r s o n a l i t y - Loveable hooligan with not a single serious bone in her body. 

Sam is 

Headstrong

Nosy

Adventurous

Confident 

Reckless

Trustworthy

Unreliable

A Punk

Doesn't react well to combative confrontation and is a borderline pascifist 

Goading

Smart mouthed

Enjoys humor as black as tar and just as dirty  

DIY God

H i s t o r y - Born to a high strung and uppity family in one of the 3 Midwest Greater Covens, growing up Stregheria had everything anyone could have wanted. Except, the one thing she longed for more than anything else in the world; The freedom to do anything and everything, whenever, wherever, however. Her feelings of imprisonment led her to develop less than amiable relationships with her immediately family, who saw her as a problem child and general dissapointment to the clan. She would contantly skip, miss and shirk any and all responsibilities that interfered with her allotted times for BSing (all day, everyday). At some point everyone became fed up with eachother and decided to bring up the possibility of Sam going away for the rest of her schooling. 

L i k e s - Living fast and loud, living chill, peyote, eating and drinking constantly, getting her way, smoking, molly, pretty much all pleasures of the flesh, music, animals, having people around

D i s l i k e s - rules, authority in general, being bored, sitting idly unless that's the plan, liars, snitches, her family and people like them, being alone.

Q u i r k s / H a b i t s - instinctively acts as an instigator, notable use of profanity, taps on things when antsy, will sing part of a sentence if it's a song lyric and probably try to sing the rest of the song too, will make random noises to as filler when appropiate or inappropriate, will occasionally speak in quotes.

T h e m e  - 

Q u o t e - "You can't break a law you didn't know about....sooo."

@Mr Swiftshots

N a m e - Victoria A Glamis

N i c k - N a m e - Miss Gloom, couldn’t figure out anything else. There will probably be more nicknames for Victoria as the story progresses further on.

A g e - 17 years old, soon to become 18 years of age.

G e n d e r - Female

O r i e n t a t i o n - Limited Pansexual (Meaning she’s pretty much attracted to anything except for a few things that even she wouldn’t touch.)

R a c e  - Elemental

R o l e  - Student (She is aspiring to become a faculty member, not exactly a teacher of sorts but wanting to help around at the very least so she could improve the learning experience for herself and others.)

E l e m e n t a l   B a s e  - Shadows/Darkness (You’d be gloomy too if you were surrounded by nothing but pitch-black silhouettes.)

S p e c i a l t i e s - Creation of sentient silhouettes or “Darklings” as she calls them. Creepy am i right? But she is able to configure surrounding shadows from a series of  distorted homunculi to relatively atrocious creatures that have animalistic traits but contain a physical appearance that is out of the norm. Furthermore, Victoria is exceptionally skilled at shifting these shadows into a multitude of things in order to defend herself although she aspires to be well-versed in more productive applicants of this gift that she has received. (These “Darklings” are excessively protective of Victoria, meaning they will not hesitate to show aggressive tendencies when around people, often creating scenarios that label Victoria as a delinquent.)

D o r m  R o o m - N/A Still needs to be announced.

─────── ─────── ──────

image.jpg

H e i g h t  - 5’5 (Funny considering she looks a bit taller in the picture. She does infact like being seen as having a ‘superior’ stature but absolutely dreads being called ‘short.)

B u i l d - Slenderish, tends not to eat too much but avoids having a state of anorexia.

makes you uncomfortable, or you just add their weight number instead

H a i r - Tinged with an Onyx-hue, blackened hair. (Just like her soul </3)

E y e s  - Light Silver and full of overwhelming despondency!

─────── ─────── ──────

P e r s o n a l i t y - Oh boy, Victoria is a bit of a mystery to say the least. Trying to decipher this woman is like trying to translate ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics while being hung upside down. Possessing something known as “Alexithymia”, she’s often distant from her own emotions and usually finding it strenuous to fathom situations that require a strong connections with one’s own feelings, of course this does not mean that she doesn’t feel any sympathy for people. Victoria will try to lift someone’s spirits by initiating an awkward conversation between her and the person who maybe in distress, sometimes breaking the ice by throwing in a compliment that is referred to as unorthodox. She is seemingly optimistic when it comes to academics, looking forward to anything that may come her way, well except for a few things.
(More will be revealed in the storyline, bit of a complicated character to describe without actions.)

H i s t o r y - You’d think with such a background involving darkness and melancholy there’d be a tragic backstory behind it all, well.. You’d think, Victoria birth was surprisingly convenient as she had been received in Northern England, roughly 20 miles away from Sakura Academy and had been blessed with having both a mother and a father as well as a normal life, unfortunately for Victoria everything went wrong after discovering that she had elemental blood surging through her veins by the time she had reached adolescence, arguments broke out between Victoria’s mother and father, complaining about lineage and how she was gifted with these abnormal abilities and traits only to wind up realizing that these powers had developed from one side of the family tree. Eventually they had came to a decision, whether or not abandon the little girl that they’ve conceived or to raise her as their own and put their own lives at stake, not wanting to see themselves resort to such an inhumane task they decided to assist their daughter in controlling this new-founded ability which actually worked quite well until the hormones kicked in and it spiraled out of control, turning their home-life into a nightmare. Not knowing what to do, they resorted to sending Victoria to Sakura Academy where hopefully she’d be able to learn how to properly maintain this element.

(Apologies if this backstory is a bit sucky, i’ll have more revealed in the story.)

L i k e s

Tranquility. “Music of life is silence, a soundless orchestra is true harmony.”

Darkness/Shadows/Night. “You get used to it after awhile.”

Modeling - “Shocking, isn’t it?”

Elemental practice - “How else is one supposed to achieve greatness without practical teachings?”

D i s l i k e s

Obnoxiously bothersome students. “Interrupt my work again, I dare you.”

Narcissism. “Usually those that tend to brag about themselves have the biggest insecurities.”

Bullies. “Sometimes what you deem as an easy target is something far beyond your comprehension.”

Outrageously energetic pupils. “I demand absolute silence!”

Teacher Disrespect - “Unruly students are what pains me most. You are here to learn not to play, respect those that are willing to teach you self-control.”

Q u i r k s / H a b i t s -
Described as consuming food as if she was a “chipmunk or squirrel.” Taking smidgens and pieces of the morsel, instead of taking a normal-sized bite into them.

Despite being outwardly ‘depressing’, Victoria has quite the fond inclination to upbeat music. Usually listening to Punk Rock, Alternative, and all sorts of genres.

Giving the impression of that stereotypical girl that is supposedly “shy”, Victoria is nothing of the sort as she will often conduct a conversation with those around her. Quite frankly it’s puzzling how different she is in comparison to the cliche.

T h e m e  - 

Q u o t e - “In order for light to shine so brightly, there must be darkness present.”

7f524a9e456271633c4d4f4f40ba4076.jpg

N a m e  - Alexander Kharlimov
N i c k - N a m e - Alec
A g e - 17
G e n d e r  -  Male
O r i e n t a t i o n - Hetrosexual
  R a c e  -Elemental
  R o l e  - Transfer student from Russia
E l e m e n t a l   B a s e  - Water
S p e c i a l t i e s - Using water to dehydrate things and rehydrate them at will 

D o r m  R o o m - [Tba; add in once I assign you the room assignments]

─────── ─────── ──────

H e i g h t  - 6"6
B u i l d - Alexander is built like a bodybuilder/swimmer 
  H a i r  -Short, swept back but Identical to his twin in colour 
  E y e s  - Identical to his twin sister, Raiven 

─────── ─────── ──────

P e r s o n a l i t y - Like his sister he is a hardworker, ranking alongside his sister as a B rank student in Russia. Where she is cute and bubbly, he is sullen and melancholy.

H i s t o r y - Alexander grew up with whatever he could have wanted, like his twin sister, he was born in Moscow, Russia. They both attended an academy in Samara, Russia. He left for a year's study abroad at Sakura Academy, four years after his sister. Compared to Raiven, he had a very calm childhood although he was upset when she left for England as they had been inseparable since birth

L i k e s - 

- Vodka

- Candy

- "Bear"

- Sleep

- The Snow

- Horror movies
D i s l i k e s - 

- Romcoms

- people annoying or threatening "Vorononok" or his sister who he refers to as little crow

- People stealing his vodka 

- His powers being doubted

Q u i r k s / H a b i t s - 

- Flicking his hair back

- Chewing his lip

- Picking his sister up.

T h e m e  - 

Q u o t e - "Together we are strong" 

a m e  Akira Frosy

N i c k - N a m e  - Kira

A g e -  15

G e n d e r  -  female 

O r i e n t a t i o n - Bi 

R a c e  - elemental

R o l e  - Student 

D o r m  R o o m - 201

H e i g h t  - 5'6

B u i l d - Althtic skinny 

H a i r  - in pic 

E y e s  - in pic 

witch_girl_by_joseluis81-d6sicub.jpg

P e r s o n a l i t y - Kind , Fun, Outgoing 

H i s t o r y - Akira was born a into a nice family when she was little but when she got older her father found out her mother and had witch in their blood and he had kicked her and her mother out and now her mother decided to send her to the school.

L i k e s -  Magic, People who like her magic and food.

D i s l i k e s - Meanies, Bullies and people who hate her magic

Type of elemental: Ice elemental 

@Zeldafangirl

@Mr Swiftshots

Hey @Mr Swiftshots

Am i accepted i changed her to a ice Elemental.

Elsword Lofty Wanderer Chaos Seed.png

N a m e  - Akira Fenriart

N i c k - N a m e  - Kira (Opt.)

A g e -  16

G e n d e r  -  Male

O r i e n t a t i o n - Straight

R a c e  Human / Demon Possessed

R o l e  - Student

D o r m  R o o m - [Tba; add in once I assign you the room assignments]

─────── ─────── ──────

H e i g h t  5 ft. 10 in.

B u i l d Skinny but fit. His body seems to be corrupting...

H a i r  Grey with an unknown shade of dark emerald

E y e s  - Emerald

─────── ─────── ──────

P e r s o n a l i t y - Akira is a vengeful one. He will act scared, frightened, cowardish. But somewhere else, he might be the nightmare to haunt your dreams.

H i s t o r y - Ever since he was a kid, he and his family were oppressed. He had the most of the pain mainly because his parents sent him to schools where he would most likely be bullied. They never understood his pain. Soon, he found a way to make his own money and ran away from home. He lived in a some old warehouse ruins. But one day at the age of 14, a human terrorist group recruited him and provided him with better housing and enrolled to another school and was bullied. One day however, a demon saw his anger, rage and hatred. His anxiety and fear. It was enough for the demon to make a contract with Akira, and they did. A week later after that, his bullies came to hurt him in an alley. But it was unfortunate for them for they experienced Akira's rage along with immense demonic energy. They were killed. At age 16 Akira abandoned the terrorist group and enrolled to Sakura to act on his own. His goal was now to cause terror elsewhere. Or perhaps, it is the demon's goal? And as Akira used his power, his body began to corrupt and shatter taking more of the form of the demon's liking.

L i k e s Music, delicious foods, humans

D i s l i k e s - Elementals, loneliness

Q u i r k s / H a b i t s - He likes to hide his corruption. By keeping his left hand hidden and covered.

T h e m e  

"Once you have a taste of power... You'd want more of it..."

─────── ─────── ──────

IMG_0119.JPG Name: Kitsune Azure
Orientation: bisexual
Race: elemental
Elemental base: lightning
Role: student
Specialties: tbd
Dorm room: tbd
------

Height: 5,10
Build: toned, 163 pounds
------

Likes: likes long naps, sleeping, day dreaming and teasing his little sister.

Dislikes: anyone who touches his sister, wakes him up, or attending class.

Personality: lazy, only happy when he is around his sister. Aggressive and kind. He has a split personality due to the accident and can be violent or even crazed. Yet with the way he acts Raven would be likely be your best friend as he would slit your throat.

History: when he was younger he got into an accident, resulting in his loss of memory, he lives on now with head splitting headaches as well as mental instability. So the only person who he trusts or can keep him calm is his sister.

Uasal Uasal

Last edited:
200_s.gif

N a m e- Ayane Azure

N i c k - N a m e - Ay (by her brother)

A g e - 15

G e n d e r - Female

O r i e n t a t i o n - Bi

R a c e - Human

R o l e - Student

D o r m R o o m - TBA

─────── ─────── ──────
H e i g h t - 5,2

B u i l d - 110

H a i r - Black

E y e s - Blue
─────── ─────── ──────
Personality
Shy
hyper
lovable
kind
trustworthy
clingy
H i s t o r y - She was in a car accident with her big brother she don't remember much after what happen she lost her aunt and uncle thanks to the accident she is the only one that help her brother to calm down when he gets crazy she gets her moments she gets flashbacks of that day she tends to get panic she aloo lost her boyfriend due to the accident the guy who caused the accident went to jail her mother is a human like her and her father is a elemental like her big brother she don't have any powers like her brother

L i k e s - her big brothe, her parents, music, drawing, putting pranks on her brother, playing the piano

D i s l i k e s - bullies, being made fun of cause of her scar, studying, getting in trouble getting panic attacks

Q u i r k s / H a b i t s - bitting her nails and twirling her hair when she's nervous

T h e m e -
Uasal Uasal Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back