• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern • a few plots •

Heyo, Quix here. I had a couple realistic plots in mind (duh) open to anyone who is semi-literate and can post AT LEAST a paragraph a day. I'd expect half decent grammar, a well developed character (or potential for the character to develop) and friendly/willing attitude for OOC dealings. I'm pretty chill, so if you think you'd meet these requirements, go ahead and take a gander at what I have down below.

#1: Battle of the Sexes

This would be a heavily plot-based RP, with some room for character development. Basically, two groups (one male, one female) both want something, and in going to get it they realize that the other is going for it as well. Hilarity ensues as the two groups try and out-do each other and drama is created with secret hookups and jealousy. Basically a whole lot of fun.

#2: The Garden

There is A LOT of room to develop this one because it would be heavily character-based. You know how each flower is supposed to represent something? Well I was thinking for this RP, each character would have a personality based on a certain flower. It might take place in a florist shop, or maybe over the course of one day at a garden, or even in a horticulture class. But it would center around the idea that like flowers, everyone has the potential to grow and change. There are thorns and there are beauties, and sometimes in life you just need to pull out the weeds. (God I'm so cheesy)

#3: Music Festival

This doesn't have a set in stone plot, but I expect there to be a lot of room for both plot and character development. It would take place over the course of a few days at a popular music festival. I'm not picky about my music, but the main ideas I've been thinking are Warped Tour, Firefly, Lollapalooza, or maybe SXSW but idk about that one. There would be heavy character interaction and of course time for you to impress everyone with your musical knowledge.

If any or all of these sound interesting, let me know and I'll get a thread up (:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested on 1, 2 and 3 though number 3.... I love music very much but I like Korean Pop so i dont think that's allowed??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back