• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nytelock Academy

Aridis

Mythology Encyclopedia
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN

FEEL FREE TO MAKE A PSYCHOPATH AT ANY TIME

Last edited by a moderator:
The first post will be up by tomorrow!

Kiroshiven said:
@Andie
I know you made her only into anime characters, but be prepared for Liam to be a terrible flirt with his firearms teacher.
*Laughs* That's not a problem. I honestly thought you would go after Andie (a freshman.)

Andie said:
*Laughs* That's not a problem. I honestly thought you would go after Andie (a freshman.)
oh he will, I mean take a look at his personality. He gets bored after a month or two. And I have plans for him involving that sweet little freshie. *grins evilly* I'm really a terrible person. I can think of evil characters so easily.

Kiroshiven said:
oh he will, I mean take a look at his personality. He gets bored after a month or two. And I have plans for him involving that sweet little freshie. *grins evilly* I'm really a terrible person. I can think of evil characters so easily.
*Grins* Well I can't wait to see what you come up with

Yoooooo I didn't even know this started I'm like really bad at keeping track of things D=

Hoki said:
Yoooooo I didn't even know this started I'm like really bad at keeping track of things D=
It's cool yo! I forgot to tell you!

Hoki said:
and that's why I tagged you. *smirks* Besides, I think our teachers would get along.

Hoki said:
Does anyone want to fill me in so that I can jump in?
Okay

So

Fresh[meat]men have to go through a few tests before they actually join the school. They are unaware of this, and are currently walking through a seemingly straight tunnel that's darker than the bags under your eyes. (Also, the main group just discovered that just about everyone else had disappeared randomly and mysteriously).

Upperclassmen are free to fuck with them and "single out the strong from the weak." It's their job to come up with some kind of test that will prevent "weak" students from actually entering the school; and potentially getting killed by lessons later in the year.

And teachers are more or less hanging out until these tests are finished

What are the general restrictions on charecter's are we allowed any "meta human" qualities. Or are we aiming for realistic? Also as far as the accomplishments we were recognized for, are they strictly related to the schools courses or are we allowed more "extensive" feilds of experience.

@Aridis

Alphaius said:
What are the general restrictions on charecter's are we allowed any "meta human" qualities. Or are we aiming for realistic? Also as far as the accomplishments we were recognized for, are they strictly related to the schools courses or are we allowed more "extensive" feilds of experience.
@Aridis
Aiming for more realistic. And as for the "accomplishments", it doesn't necessarily have to relate to the courses. you just have to be able to build off of them somehow to become a skilled fighter/killer/leader

Aridis said:
Aiming for more realistic. And as for the "accomplishments", it doesn't necessarily have to relate to the courses. you just have to be able to build off of them somehow to become a skilled fighter/killer/leader
Ok could I make a charecter who has broken a world record for strike force

For example, mike Tyson can punch with 900psi per strike.the charecter I had in mind, his are closer to 2400psi roughly the equivalent to the worlds hardest kick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back