Nya~ Dave here! >:3

heartlessly

Page of Heart
Hi! My name is Dave! It's nice to meet chu. ;3 I'm new to the forms and am looking for some 1x1 partners. I would really like to do a malexmale rp... [blushu]. I have fantrolls and a fankid from Homestuck. I also have a neko oc that I'd like to RP with. :3

Just reply or message me if you wanna do the rp thing~. Chu~. >;3

Hey Heart! Feel free to call me Glasses, and I am here to welcome you to the awesome website of RpNation! Hear you are looking for 1x1's well, let me tell you all about how you have chosen the best decision. We support tons of different types of Roleplays here, and we have an awesome community here and a helpful staff.

With new Roleplays being created everyday, and awesome content being thought up, and I am sure you will have a great time. I am also sure that you will get some people who want to join you, but maybe you will find a better time of that in the "Find a partner" section that is built for 1x1's?

All in all, I hope you have an awesome time, and I wish you the best of luck!

Ey, Dave, nice to meetcha! My name's Cloudy. You'll probably find me around.. somewhere. ( ;) )

Be sure to check out this page if you haven't already, it's got some helpful links. Cheers, and hope to see you 'round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back