NunuSama The Great

NunuSama

King Nunu
I am the one and only NunuSama the Great. At least that I'm aware of. I rule my kingdom with a kind, but firm, hand.

My kingdom consists of not one, but two rabbits.

Two rabbits that try and eat my fingers.

However, it is I who rule over them with my mighty magic!

I am the king of the great NunuKingdom and I shall rule forever!

Or at least until I die. Then I suppose it will have to go to my unborn heir. But until then I shall rule.

Anyway, I go by Danni. I'm not new to role-playing but I am new to forums and the various styles it seems to come with. I enjoy all kinds of different scenarios and story-lines as long as I have a good idea of where it needs to go (because I don't like playing and then going off until no one has any idea where to go from there and the story dies).

I like longer, detailed stories, though I enjoy casual ones every now and then. I role-play male characters and I'm good at having a large amount of characters without losing characterization in the process (or at least I think I am! No one's told me otherwise).

Let me think... I'm 20, I'm in college, so I'm pretty bogged down by homework but don't worry! I'll find a reason to use this site to procrastinate! I like story's that have to do with supernatural events (vampires, spirits, demons) and stories that take place in fantasy realms. I can get pretty invested in a story and can sit and plan things out for hours (again so I can procrastinate on my homework!).

Well, I can't think of anything else, so if you're interested in hitting me up for a rp or just want to know more about me and my magnificent kingdom, let me know!

- Your Benevolent Ruler

King NunuSama

I am Kestrel, or Kes. I rule over a Siberian husky, two parrots, and a sugar glider. Anyway, welcome to RpN!

Three dogs, three cats, two turtles, two parakeets, a beta fish...

I think that's all I have right now.

Welcome to RpNation, friend!

[QUOTE="Runcible Spoon]Three dogs, three cats, two turtles, two parakeets, a beta fish...
I think that's all I have right now.

Welcome to RpNation, friend!

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like you practically have a zoo. When my older sister was still living at home, we did too. I like parakeets, although I haven't owned one since 6th(?) grade.

Wait, no.

One of the parakeets passed away.

And it's not even the most I've ever had to be honest, Kes.

[QUOTE="Runcible Spoon]Wait, no.
One of the parakeets passed away.

And it's not even the most I've ever had to be honest, Kes.

[/QUOTE]
I'm so sorry to hear that. We've also had much more animals at one time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back