• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Number Hunters (Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay)

"Oh.... Umm thanks! Gotta admit wasn't expecting the compliment. Though I'd guess most underestimate the young schoolers of dueling. No sweat there." Ty spoke scratching the back of his head with a smile. Despite the fact it wasn't a easy pill to swallow, the guy was right with no cards in the young duelists hands and only two spells around to boost his single Harpie while able to make use of his hunting ground spell once in awhile to double its effectiveness, Ty was amounting to no end game right now. Just adding power and relying on it until his cards came to him, one at a time too. "Nah.... I can't pull any moves now, your up. Though one question to answer my curiosity if I've pulled this together right. Your deck...... It's based on the defense and effects, huh? Using them build into something more or perhaps combine with spells and traps to overcome sheer power?" Ty spoke obviously only speaking on what he's seen and gathered so far. Since this was the first time he's heard of and faced the Subterror archetype and its deck build.
"For the most part you're correct. Subterrors are a fairly defensive archetype, playing around stalling the opponent and forcing them into a corner through very powerful flip effects and through a few rather powerful spells and traps, which you haven't really seen yet, before showing their true strength and finishing the opponent off. The more reckless the opponent...the better they perform. I've already forced you into a corner, forcing you to run out of cards in your hand. All that's left is the show of power." Alexander drew his card and...it was exactly what he needed. "Heh. Of course I'd draw this card right when I need it. I activate Set Rotation! This card allows me to set 2 field spells directly from my deck...one to my field zone...and one to yours." Searching through his deck he picked out two field spells, setting The Hidden City to his side of the field and Ghostrick Mansion to his opponents, getting rid of that annoying Harpie's Hunting Ground. "And, want to know the best part? As long as either one is set on the field neither player can activate new spell cards. Now I activate my set field spell, Hidden City, allowing me to add a Subterror monster from my deck to my hand!" Searching through his deck he chose the card that would for sure allow his strategy to succeed. "I choose the level 1 monster, Subterror Fiendess. I then normal summon Subterror Fiendess. It may be weak, but, it shall save me with it's effect. I can flip it face down...and summon any Subterror monster from my hand or graveyard in face-up or face down defense position! With this I will special summon Subterror Behemoth Umastryx from my graveyard in face-down defense position." With Umastryx returned to his field, he had everything he needed to deal a heavy blow to his opponent ready. "I then activate one of Hidden City's effects! This one in particular allows me to flip a face-down Subterror I control into face-up attack or defense position! I choose Umastryx and flip it into face-up attack position! This triggers its flip effect and allows me to banish a monster on your side of the field! I choose your Cyber Harpie Lady! Now you have no monsters, no field spell, no protection anywhere on the field...so I attack you directly with Subterror Behemoth Umastryx for a devastating 2000 damage!" His turn wasn't done yet...not by a long shot...well, it was almost done to be honest, but he had one more thing to do after he attacked. He just wanted to see how his opponent would react to this turn of events.

Gregorious V Yasuo
The duel was getting down to the wire, each move beginning a chain of counters and summons. Each side using effects after effect to take advantage or one up the other. Eventually leading to the rare conclusion of a........ Draw! Upon the dust settling and the elder mans deck running low on cards, his life points hitting zero as did the young girl Yasuo and her own life points which hit zero as well.

Looking across the field and giving a aged but kind smile, Gregorious nodded with a look of pleased results. Seeing a potential rise in the young duelist, perhaps she was starting to catch his meaning? A meaning that could date back well before his own youth and to the king of games himself, Yugi Muto and his Pharaoh counterpart, Yami.

"You got some beasts in there. Seems to these old eyes that your growing like them kittens." Gregorious spoke, letting a moment pass to notice her body language and response to his words. "Make it fun, recall the lesson and you'll understand plenty in time. Make a fine duelist too.... Yasuo" The old man spoke letting a look of joy enter his expression, fuel his bones and keep agile enough for his age, while he stood before her and let his old duel disc return to its non active mode with his Amazoness deck resting in full at the deck slot.

"Still got game huh, Old man?" Jk spoke up rising to his feet and walking over toward the pair and assumingly the Astral friend called Galaxi. Though he still couldn't see him. "I've got more game then needed to best some young whippersnappers! I'd prove it too and best you like I once did. If I had the time anyhow." Gregorious retorted with a slow nod and coming smile to his former protege. "Yeah..... Good to see you too, Gorious." Jk spoke calmly admitting his caring about the older gen duelist and mentor. Leading to shared glance and nod of silent thoughts with one another before they each looked toward Yasuo and Gregorious also looking to Galaxi. "Now you, Astral was it? Galaxi....... Just keep the girl moving forward and not back. And you, Yasuo just remember it's still a game to enjoy, trust them cards and yourself, you'll whip plenty of cans along the way."

Once the duel was over, a draw nonetheless, a rare thing to happen, Yasuo gave a heavy sigh of relief. Galaxi floated closer to the young human and gave her a smile and thumbs up. "You did well," he told her. "You held your own just fine. You're already coming along way. And what Greg says is true. You just gotta believe in yourself and your deck more often."

The preteen gave a tiny grin in return to her alien pal, rubbing the back of her head with a hand. "I guess s-so... Can't belive that e-ended in a d-draw. Rare things aren't t-they?"

"They are indeed."

The two watched as Greg and JK talked with each other for a moment before sharing a look before looking their way once more. He had a point there. It was just a game to be enjoyed. But at the same time, it wasn't. Not right now. There was so much at stake. So much to lose. It was frightening.

"I'll make sure Yasuo keeps improving."

"....That was a g-game... But other t-times it doesn't f-feel like i-it? ....Like with everything going o-on..." she paused for a moment, before continuing. "But thank you f-for everything. It was r-really nice of y-you... ...And it was nice t-to meet you t-too."

Yung blinked twice, trying to parse all that had just taken place. The moment he started cheering for the girl, the world spun a slight bit faster. Time sped up by such a large amount he couldn't keep track and even though he had clearly witnessed a thrilling duel, nothing came to mind when trying to recall the specifics. He looked at the ground while placing his palm over his right eye. What was wrong with him today...? That's the second time it's happened. Still, both players seem to have ended it in a draw...
"...Draw, huh?"
Yung muttered to himself, looking for confirmation. Everything was fuzzy just now, but that's the one thing he seemed to be sure of. He looked back to the old man and the girl, hand dropping to the side. Somehow, it didn't feel satisfactory. That duel could have been more- should have been more! The girl could've won, he just knew it... but why? Up until those final moments, didn't the old man have the lead?
"Aahh, whatever! My head's starting to hurt..."
The boy glanced down and opened up his own deck case, pulling out the first card in it. He stared for a good long while at the Number in his hand, his very own 98: Antitopian. That's right... ever since that first duel, he hasn't played it since. Tora told him to use it to gather more of their kind, but so far all he's done is let Numbers slip by. Just like earlier. Still, after these few displays, he couldn't bring up the energy to duel. His spirits have gotten really down after all these anticlimaxes today. Yung put his Xyz monster back where it belonged and looked up to see the girl timidly chatting to the other two males she was with. He figures he'll see her again, with that weird feeling of kinship he had earlier and all, so the teenage boy walked away without so much as a peep.

"For the most part you're correct. Subterrors are a fairly defensive archetype, playing around stalling the opponent and forcing them into a corner through very powerful flip effects and through a few rather powerful spells and traps, which you haven't really seen yet, before showing their true strength and finishing the opponent off. The more reckless the opponent...the better they perform. I've already forced you into a corner, forcing you to run out of cards in your hand. All that's left is the show of power." Alexander drew his card and...it was exactly what he needed. "Heh. Of course I'd draw this card right when I need it. I activate Set Rotation! This card allows me to set 2 field spells directly from my deck...one to my field zone...and one to yours." Searching through his deck he picked out two field spells, setting The Hidden City to his side of the field and Ghostrick Mansion to his opponents, getting rid of that annoying Harpie's Hunting Ground. "And, want to know the best part? As long as either one is set on the field neither player can activate new spell cards. Now I activate my set field spell, Hidden City, allowing me to add a Subterror monster from my deck to my hand!" Searching through his deck he chose the card that would for sure allow his strategy to succeed. "I choose the level 1 monster, Subterror Fiendess. I then normal summon Subterror Fiendess. It may be weak, but, it shall save me with it's effect. I can flip it face down...and summon any Subterror monster from my hand or graveyard in face-up or face down defense position! With this I will special summon Subterror Behemoth Umastryx from my graveyard in face-down defense position." With Umastryx returned to his field, he had everything he needed to deal a heavy blow to his opponent ready. "I then activate one of Hidden City's effects! This one in particular allows me to flip a face-down Subterror I control into face-up attack or defense position! I choose Umastryx and flip it into face-up attack position! This triggers its flip effect and allows me to banish a monster on your side of the field! I choose your Cyber Harpie Lady! Now you have no monsters, no field spell, no protection anywhere on the field...so I attack you directly with Subterror Behemoth Umastryx for a devastating 2000 damage!" His turn wasn't done yet...not by a long shot...well, it was almost done to be honest, but he had one more thing to do after he attacked. He just wanted to see how his opponent would react to this turn of events.

Ty listened and nodded quietly as the older duelist giving focus to what he was saying. Truthfully it was a deck worth studying in the future, as much as he loved his Harpies, they were a centered heavy deck. Featuring Harpies, his Harpies pet dragon and the effects of said cards their Harpie supports. It wasn't your strongest deck but effective at times. However it's present build could truly become weakened by such as deck as the Subterrors and the flip effects they use to build up towards a stronger show of power.

Meanwhile his lack of cards were immediately coming back to bite him rather sooner then he'd like to admit. First was the set rotation..... It brought two field spells from Alexanders deck and set them upon both sides of the field. Returning a hidden city to the field much to Ty's dislike as that led to his Harpies hunting grounds destruction, while placing a ghostrick mansions on his side of the field.

Furthermore his umastryx had returned and led to his beloved Cyber Harpies banishment, leaving him wide open for a Attack and now 2000 points of damage taking his life points in down to half. Leaving the same amount of life points as the damage total he had taken.

This subterror deck was not quite like a deck he'd seen before while in school. The young duelist quietly looked on as each move took effect and his own field took to clearing outside of the placed field spell of his opponents doing. It was looking over soon, only one card to draw and if the card was a spell then it would only be game over.

"Hmm... Its looking like your move has some bite left, huh?" Ty spoke while thinking over some different ideas and hoping his next card if it came wasn't a spell.

---------------------------
Once the duel was over, a draw nonetheless, a rare thing to happen, Yasuo gave a heavy sigh of relief. Galaxi floated closer to the young human and gave her a smile and thumbs up. "You did well," he told her. "You held your own just fine. You're already coming along way. And what Greg says is true. You just gotta believe in yourself and your deck more often."

The preteen gave a tiny grin in return to her alien pal, rubbing the back of her head with a hand. "I guess s-so... Can't belive that e-ended in a d-draw. Rare things aren't t-they?"

"They are indeed."

The two watched as Greg and JK talked with each other for a moment before sharing a look before looking their way once more. He had a point there. It was just a game to be enjoyed. But at the same time, it wasn't. Not right now. There was so much at stake. So much to lose. It was frightening.

"I'll make sure Yasuo keeps improving."

"....That was a g-game... But other t-times it doesn't f-feel like i-it? ....Like with everything going o-on..." she paused for a moment, before continuing. "But thank you f-for everything. It was r-really nice of y-you... ...And it was nice t-to meet you t-too."
"It's rare yes. Not everyday a draw takes place." Gregorious spoke with a agreeing nod. While looking to Yasuo and Galaxi of whom answered the young duelist. While giving a improving nod to the Astral as he spoke of ensuring the girls improvement as they moved forward in their journey.

"Well true..... But sometimes keeping it simple with viewing it like a game, it's a trick to prevent stressing over each move, which helps keep you from overthinking it all and just reacting naturally. You see?" Gregorious spoke trying to explain what he meant by seeing duels as a game despite how they could feel at times with threatening times a coming. "It was a pleasure, my age of duelists don't mind paying it back to younger generations. A well meeting of you and your friend Galaxi." The old man spoke giving a thumbs up before looking to the sun and figuring the time. "Well I better be moving for supper. Best of luck and see you all later!" The elder duelist spoke with a tip of his cap gesture to Yasuo, Galaxi and Jk.

While Jk quietly gave a nod in turn and gave his goodbyes to Gregorious.

Ty listened and nodded quietly as the older duelist giving focus to what he was saying. Truthfully it was a deck worth studying in the future, as much as he loved his Harpies, they were a centered heavy deck. Featuring Harpies, his Harpies pet dragon and the effects of said cards their Harpie supports. It wasn't your strongest deck but effective at times. However it's present build could truly become weakened by such as deck as the Subterrors and the flip effects they use to build up towards a stronger show of power.

Meanwhile his lack of cards were immediately coming back to bite him rather sooner then he'd like to admit. First was the set rotation..... It brought two field spells from Alexanders deck and set them upon both sides of the field. Returning a hidden city to the field much to Ty's dislike as that led to his Harpies hunting grounds destruction, while placing a ghostrick mansions on his side of the field.

Furthermore his umastryx had returned and led to his beloved Cyber Harpies banishment, leaving him wide open for a Attack and now 2000 points of damage taking his life points in down to half. Leaving the same amount of life points as the damage total he had taken.

This subterror deck was not quite like a deck he'd seen before while in school. The young duelist quietly looked on as each move took effect and his own field took to clearing outside of the placed field spell of his opponents doing. It was looking over soon, only one card to draw and if the card was a spell then it would only be game over.

"Hmm... Its looking like your move has some bite left, huh?" Ty spoke while thinking over some different ideas and hoping his next card if it came wasn't a spell.
"...Hmm... Alright, now that attacking you is out of the way I activate Umastryx's effect, flipping it face-down as is expected." For a moment Alexander pondered whether to actually set his Book of Eclipse or not. On one hand it could give his opponent's a free draw if it was actually necessary. On the other...it was decent defense. Besides, if his opponent activated any beneficial monster effects he could always banish good old Breakthrough Skill from his graveyard to negate it and prevent his opponent from causing him trouble. Ah well, he may as well, keeping it in his hand would do him no good. "I set one card...and with that I end my turn. Now, let us see whether you can turn this around, or if this is the end for you."

"...Hmm... Alright, now that attacking you is out of the way I activate Umastryx's effect, flipping it face-down as is expected." For a moment Alexander pondered whether to actually set his Book of Eclipse or not. On one hand it could give his opponent's a free draw if it was actually necessary. On the other...it was decent defense. Besides, if his opponent activated any beneficial monster effects he could always banish good old Breakthrough Skill from his graveyard to negate it and prevent his opponent from causing him trouble. Ah well, he may as well, keeping it in his hand would do him no good. "I set one card...and with that I end my turn. Now, let us see whether you can turn this around, or if this is the end for you."
Tyberius looked on taking stock of the situation and considering his options. Knowing it would be limiting pending the card drawn, in fact he couldn't think of one that'd postpone the likely result at the moment. Meanwhile he observed his opponent set a card face down and end his turn. "Ah, yeah, time to settle it" Ty spoke in turn drawing his card and pulling it into view of his eyes. "Phantom Gryphon?" Ty thought seeing it likely as a temp move. But least he'd have something on the field for a short bit. "Alright here's a temp move for ye. " Ty spoke summoning his winged griffin monster onto the field. "Seeing it as the end of possible moves. I'll end my turn.

Tyberius looked on taking stock of the situation and considering his options. Knowing it would be limiting pending the card drawn, in fact he couldn't think of one that'd postpone the likely result at the moment. Meanwhile he observed his opponent set a card face down and end his turn. "Ah, yeah, time to settle it" Ty spoke in turn drawing his card and pulling it into view of his eyes. "Phantom Gryphon?" Ty thought seeing it likely as a temp move. But least he'd have something on the field for a short bit. "Alright here's a temp move for ye. " Ty spoke summoning his winged griffin monster onto the field. "Seeing it as the end of possible moves. I'll end my turn.
"...Huh. I was expecting something like a Raigeki or a Soul Charge or something. Ah well." Alexander drew his card and...it was The Shallow Grave. Well, he didn't need it, and using it wouldn't actually help him. He supposed it was time to finish his opponent off. "First I'm going to flip summon Subterror Behemoth Umastryx, allowing me to banish your Phantom Gryphon. I then flip summon my Subterror Fiendess. I then activate Subterror Fiendess's effect, allowing me to summon a Subterror monster from my grave in face-up or face-down position in exchange for flipping Fiendess face-down. I choose Subterror Behemoth Ultramafus and special summon it in face-down defense position. I then activate Hidden City's effect, flipping it into face-up defense position. I choose not to activate Subterror Behemoth Ultramafus' flip effect. I attack with Subterror Behemoth Ultramafus. If this actually works... well... then it seems you've lost."

"Ummm..... Well, no.. My deck doesn't have those two cards. " Tyberius spoke with a scratch to the back of his head and looking off toward the other direction. Meanwhile all he could do was watch on while the Umastryx flipped once more and banished his Phantom Gryphon toward the grave once more as the duel became evident and outcome certain. Listening to Alexander activate some effects and flip monsters face down and face up, Ty looked with some observant eyes and took a breath to exhale, knowing his final moments in this duel had come.

"Yes, true, you've got me beat this time." Ty spoke as the Ultramafus geared for a attack and fired its move toward Tyberius for a direct attack on his life points, causing the remaining LP to hit zero. Meanwhile Ty shrugged for a moment and shook his head, it wasn't the outcome he was expecting at the start nor wanted, but a fair and square defeat at the hands of this stranger was official and he'd accept it. It was a nice duel after all and he got the chance to see this Subterror deck up close. "Well..... Heck.... Ah, hmm.... Can't say it's a good feeling to lose. But a nice duel Mister! " Ty spoke with a grin and scratched the back of his head again, showing some sportsmanship as the duel came to a end.

SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird

"Ummm..... Well, no.. My deck doesn't have those two cards. " Tyberius spoke with a scratch to the back of his head and looking off toward the other direction. Meanwhile all he could do was watch on while the Umastryx flipped once more and banished his Phantom Gryphon toward the grave once more as the duel became evident and outcome certain. Listening to Alexander activate some effects and flip monsters face down and face up, Ty looked with some observant eyes and took a breath to exhale, knowing his final moments in this duel had come.

"Yes, true, you've got me beat this time." Ty spoke as the Ultramafus geared for a attack and fired its move toward Tyberius for a direct attack on his life points, causing the remaining LP to hit zero. Meanwhile Ty shrugged for a moment and shook his head, it wasn't the outcome he was expecting at the start nor wanted, but a fair and square defeat at the hands of this stranger was official and he'd accept it. It was a nice duel after all and he got the chance to see this Subterror deck up close. "Well..... Heck.... Ah, hmm.... Can't say it's a good feeling to lose. But a nice duel Mister! " Ty spoke with a grin and scratched the back of his head again, showing some sportsmanship as the duel came to a end.

Alexander suddenly remembered the whole reason he'd asked to duel in the first place... to lose on purpose for the sake of a prank. He'd gotten so caught up in the duel that he'd forgotten his original intentions! Well, at least it had been a fun duel, and hey, it had pointed out a somewhat critical flaw with his deck, a lack of protection from anything other than battle, and if his field spell got destroyed he wouldn't even have that. He supposed his deck wasn't powerful enough yet. "Tell you what, I'll give you a card anyway, even though you lost. That duel was pretty interesting. Gotta admit, your deck has some real explosive power...although after it goes off once it kinda seems to struggle a bit from there onwards." Alexander rummaged through his pockets, quickly whipping out four cards, all of which just happened to be stolen, which really wasn't all that important."Alright, I've got four choices for you here. Offense, defense, protection, destruction. Pick one and I'll give you the card out of these four that I think works best for that situation. Go ahead, I insist. It's the least I can do to pay you back for giving me such an interesting duel. Most opponents don't make it past the second turn, much less manage to wipe my entire field twice."

Ty looked at the man for a moment curious of this reward. He hadn't expected near as much as receiving a card afterward not after losing to the man. But then again it was quite the offer, how'd he explain turning it down? Meanwhile the man complimented his deck and even provided a opinion, a observation of the decks weakness. A solid point at that too. Giving a quiet nod and smile, Ty looked to him thought over the options. "Thanks. I can't deny the observation.... It's built on offense and doesn't possess enough moves if the source is destroyed like it was, the field spell can only go so far." Ty went on thinking aloud the mans point. While offering a card he'd best provide based on the lads choice of options. "Lets see I've ways to destroy monsters though limited, offense is not quite the issue either, it's my decks best attribute so far. Hmm.... So either defense or protection..... My field spell can be effective but doesn't provide enough defense and protection. I think I've got some defenses worth relying on a bit in the future, just need them more timely in draws. So I'd say protection. Yes protection and thanks!" Ty continued in thought aloud before settling on Protection seeing it as the more needed part of his deck. He had some defenses for attacking monsters, but when his monsters needed protection in other ways he was quite lacking.

Simply put all the ways he could gain the advantage could quickly turn against him, once his own monsters and field spell were taken out of play. Powering up his Harpies and Dragon with the support cards and using the feather duster to clear the field were his best moves. Leaving him quite open when they were taken out of play. He could use effects to swarm, but his hand suffered at times like it did today during the duel with Alexander.

"It's rather generous of you. I'd be a fool to turn it down. The duel was fun and reminded me of my Harpies weakness."

Takumi
______
IMG_0286.PNG
Arc 1: The Tournament of Takumi
The day was progressing rather nicely and plans were moving along perfectly in their assembly. It took months to organize such a gathering of duelists.... But after hours upon hours of work, tireless effort and mind torturing headaches after dealing with idiots that surrounded him. Takumi was finally beginning the process, the process of reaping in the rewards of his prized venture. Yes. Yes. Yes!! Mwuwahaha....... The echoes carried through halls, sounded loudly in his manner like a hollow presence of some haunted mansion. Merely passing through walls like nothing was there, such was his voice as manical laughs sounded, volume increasing and the repeats of Yes sounded time and time again.

The source meanwhile simply sat at his leisure upon a balcony, sitting high atop some magnificent structure, a tower of glorious nature that shined like silver in the sunlight and gleamed beneath the moon. A tall dark haired individual with streaks of purple at his bangs that partially shaped his face, a glass of wine between his fingers of a propped up arm that pressed against his chairs arm. A long coat of blue and white overtop a black shirt dawning his appearance whilst his pale eyes gazed out into the city below him.

"It won't be long now..... Not long before every number within reach of my resources come..... Come to this city, coming to me!! Not long before my dreams come true!"

The man softly chuckled aloud and sharply grinned, while bringing his glass of wine to his lips and slowly sipping from its clear crystal.

"Long last!! These fools shall bow down to me, bow before me and beg endlessly for mercy..... Only to see it entertain my attention and receive nothing for it....Haha, mwuahaha!!!"

Takumi smirked unable to retrain his amusement, only able to foresee his plans unfold before him and bring at long last his dreams to reality. Before him were great men like Maximilian Pegasus who attempted to make lives grand for them alone. Bring to life their deepest desires with the power of this universe. One day soon enough Takumi will shroud the city in crowds, waves of people from all over the globe entering the city, filling it full of duelists and numbers, blinded fools coming to him under a guise..... Takumi's guise and soon the illusion of prizes and rewards, paid travel and stay within the city would crumble from paradise into the truth of this world. The truth that reality is cruel and never what it seems.....

"Jeeves..... Prepare the cameras, get this show rolling before I tire of your presence."

Takumi spoke with a sleepish, bored tone as boredom began to set in. The Middle Aged man soon jumped at his masters word and with a snap of his fingers a helicopter rose into the air and before Takumi himself who was sat high upon his tower balcony.

The previous look of boredom and sleepy soon turned into a smiling look of amused and enthusiastic expression. As tvs all over the city soon turned on que, Takumi's face appearing on every tv screen and most importantly the largest tvs in town that were attached to buildings and would broadcast his announcement for all to see.

"One come all, Good folks of our lovely city, come and listen to yours truly.... mwuhahmmm...."

Takumi began a focused but amused pair of eyes looked on toward the camera and seemingly out to every person in the city.

"We've been bored for far too long, now haven't we? Yes. So you shall appreciate what I've got planned for you all, for us. A grand tournament filled with excitement and duels, duelists from all around the world shall come to our home and take part..... Take part in the most noteworthy tournament in years."

A sharp grin perked upon his lips, turning into a proud yet strong corner grin. Pale eyes looking out toward the camera and to the city. Ensuring he would gather alls attention and likely peek the interest of everyone watching......

"Have I peeked your interest yet.... Hmm? *chuckles* Yes I thought it might. Not only can all of you, yes all of you!!! Enter my contest, a competition to prove yourselves..... But also if you win then you will be handsomely rewarded! How does that sound? Good, no? Yes so join in the fun, my friends and sign up for the greatest spectacle in years. Cars, cards, money...... It's all so trivial yet all up for grabs and at no expense to you! We shall begin quite soon.....*chuckles* hmm, "

He paused once more and gazed upon them in his way.

"Come, watch, duel and join the dueling tournament of Takumi, Today! After all what have you to lose?!"

The man laughed in amusement and continued speech of his announced Tournament.

"Tata.... For now!"

Takumi gestured a wave and spoke his farewell sign off. Leading to the screens all going black as the cameras stopped rolling and his face vanished quickly.

Ammokkx Ammokkx Thesmashbro Thesmashbro hudhouse hudhouse SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird Kit-Kat Kit-Kat (who else am I missing?)

(Think you got everyone, Saru.)

Yasuo waved to the old man as he made his way off to do his own business, leaving the group to themselves. She looked around for the young boy that had cheered her own in the duel. Where had he gone? She wanted to speak with him. Hopefully they'd cross paths again in the future. Before she could say anymore to her friends, the TVs turned on and a voice rang out across the city. The little girl and her alien friend turned their gaze towards it, wondering what was going on. They were soon greeted with their answer. A tournament was going to take place, hosted by Takumi himself. He promised cars, cards, money, and so much more from the sound of it. The two friends glanced at each other.

"This could prove helpful to our goal," the Astral being spoke. "A lot of duelists are sure to go there. We could find others with Number Cards. And, JK, could find out information that he's sneaking I'm sure."
"
"...I d-dunno Galaxi..." the preteen told her spirit friend quietly. "There's g-going to be a l-lot of people t-there... Really s-strong people t-too.. And..."

Joker Z Aka: Joel King
During the entire encounter post his old mentors departure and goodbyes to himself, Yasuo and Galaxi. JK watched with raised eye toward the Tv screen above the city streets atop one of the broadcast station buildings, the man known as Takumi had appeared upon the Tv and announced his Tournament. Takumi was rather rich and famous known for his eccentric ways and personal tower estate in the center of the city, he practically was giving all the prizes you could imagine away.

The whole idea of a dueling tournament was intriguing and would certainly attract all manner of duelists. Grevix? Yes. JK was sure the Grevix family would attend, it was too foolish not to attend. It also meant the thug kings might just enter...... Here was a prime opportunity to knock out two birds with one stone. A perfect chance. It might sound odd to others to bother so much with one guy, a former partner in crime so to speak. But the betrayal wasn't the story for JK, it was the cards stolen from him. JK had spent plenty of time tracking down cards, hunting numbers, gaining powerful additions to his deck. But these cards became more then just a means to victory, a powerful tool. They became a part of his deck and part of him in some ways.

The upcoming tournament was perfect for Jk to check out the leads from Immer concerning these Grevix ladies and gents. Plus could mean a little opportunity to knock down some more thug kings as well. It was a win-win either way.

Now looking toward Yasuo and assuming Galaxi was close seeing as it might be the person of whom the girl was quietly speaking to now. JK thought for a moment thinking of a few possibilities and noticing the boy from earlier was now gone.

"You're entering right, Yasuo? You can't let such opportunities and duelists intimidate." JK spoke up gathering based off posture and quiet behavior that perhaps her timid and pressure on her to succeed was starting to show again. "Take it from a experienced Number hunter. You can't let anyone intimidate you or else you've lost the battle before it even begins. Just relax and pace yourself." Jk added with a closing of his eyes. "The old man had a way of being right. He may have overstated it, but he wasn't wrong either. Every duel serious or not, must be taken the way you duel. If you enjoy dueling, then you must keep enjoying it even during the serious times. Or else your not dueling. Your alternate and unreal form will take over, you won't be you. Got it? It's going to be tough, but you'll do fine once you believe it."

(This'll be my last reply until Sunday most likely, unless I can bring my computer to my aunt's house and hook up to the internet. If not, then I'll be back sometime Sunday. See you guys then!)

Yasuo looked up at JK once he asked her the simple question of if she was going to enter or not. What he said was true, she knew. She couldn't just sit by and allow something like this to pass by. But at the same time, she was nevrous about the whole thing. She had dueled twice against people she didn't know. One she won, the second was a draw in the end. The people that were going to take part in the tournament were going to be so much better and stronger than she was. She wouldn't stand a chance at all. But at the same time, what if there were Number cards there? She'd need them to help Galaxi out like she had promised him she would. She bit her lip, glancing down at the ground after a moment.

"I guess s-so..." she muttered. "I dunno... It sounds like f-fun... But scary t-too? All those p-people that's going to b-be there... People w-watching too... The duelists t-there are going to be s-super strong... What if I c-can't do it? .... What if I f-fail? Then my p-promise to Galaxi would be r-ruined..."

"The... Grevix. I've heard that name before..."

Tora's voice trailed off as she brought one of her fingers to her chin, thinking. She'd heard their name drop a few times in passerby conversation, but that's about all she's heard of them. They're wealthy and powerful, so it certainly wouldn't be out of the question for them to have Numbers... things were going to get tricky. Tora has only been here for a short while, but she hasn't made any progress on collecting Numbers. If things continued the way they were now, neither her nor Yung were going to get anywhere... and the boy wouldn't get any stronger.

Tora was snapped back into reality with the mention of an Astral. She flinched and hurriedly searched for Ceata's eyes.

"It couldn't be... I saw them, too. Just a moment ago... an Astral. So it wasn't just my eyes playing tricks on me... damnit!"

Tora bit slightly into her finger, but sighed soon after. No use getting wound up over it now.

"Sorry, everything's just kind of a mess right now... but I'm doing fine otherwise. The human I got paired up with is a bit silly, but he's a good kid... which cause whole new problems of their own."

Tora rubbed her temples, trying to wrap her head around everything. Ceata mentioned her wanting to become one of the emperors, which relieved the redhead of some of her stress. At least someone here has it simple...

"I wonder if you realize just how close to that dream you actually are..."

Meanwhile, back at the plaza...

Oh man, the girl had noticed Yung's cheering. This was incredibly awkward. Still, it looks like she pulled herself together now so... that's good, right? Now she could show him an even more exciting duel! ...Not that the duels so far haven't been exciting, of course! He just wishes that there had been a little more... Xyz summoning going on. Those monsters were the coolest! And now he had one of his own... Everything was great! Still, that was neither here nor there. Right now, only the duel with the grade schooler was important. Now that she's in the zone, he's curious as to how the girl will continue playing...

Ceata looked skyward, looking as clouds passed by as they always did here. It felt so much more, calm and serene. Her heart pulsed and snarled crackled and creaked from its stress. The crystalline thing wanted to simply live, but she had to make her sacrifices to live that life didn't she? If she could become an Emperor, she would have the power to stop all of those damned Astrals from trying to destroy her world. Mind games, and armor would be her best shields here. Plus, giving out fakes of her cards and then having them revealed to be fakes would be a very interesting trick... but she could only do to that with Tachyon. Plus... she hated losing... Oh, what was a girl to do? She looked back up to Tora...

She asked, "Hey... Sorry to sound a bit rebellious here, so please don't take this to heart... But do you think there is actually anything waiting for us once we win all of this? What lengths are we willing to go to, and what lengths are they willing to do?" She looked down at her chest, trying to imagine just what her heart looked like. The heat and wramth of it, or was it just a cold empty shell that drained away and made it simply feel? She sighed, and looked at her soul bound card. The tatto shined within her mind on her palm, and she wondered... was she just a number in this whole mess? She would fight on, but this battle did dishearten her. She was on the right side... but how could she win... and that was when the tournament turned on at the same instant her toothy grin emerged from hiding...

Last edited:
Tora was taken aback by the sudden shift in tone from Ceata. The woman expects a lot of things from a lot of different people, but up until now, she hasn't been expecting a sudden comment like that from the soldier she was talking to. Said comment also didn't sit well with her, but the mature woman managed to keep herself composed.

"Of course there is. We're fighting for the sake of our world, no, our home. You should know this. If we don't stop them, we won't have a home to return to- if we're able to return anywhere at all."

With that having been said, Tora suddenly didn't feel like talking to the soldier anymore. It seems the short time she spent in the human world has clouded this poor soul's judgement, but she'll come around. As Tora was about to turn around and leave, a sudden flickering of the TV screens all around the city caught her attention. Some middle-aged grandstander was boasting about his new tournament, and normally such things would not be interesting to Tora in the slightest. Especially not when the sole reason to join is a paltry bribe. However, despite her disgust at the idea, the tournament could work in her favor. A lot of Numbers users were gathered in the local area, and such a large scale event was perfect for bringing them together.

...In fact, she couldn't rule out the possibility that that's exactly the plan.

"It seems you won't be needing the Grevix to start a Numbers war after all, Ceata."

Tora gave only a brief glance to her fellow Barian before being interrupted by a beeping from inside a small satchel hanging from her waist. She opened it up and clicked on a button of her D-Gazer, on which Yung's face appeared.

"Tora, Tora! There's going to be a duel tournament! We gotta do this!"

Of course, he'd be interested for the thrill of it. At least it saved her the trouble of convincing him to participate.

"Naturally," she responded. Tora looked back to Ceata.

"I suppose we'll have to catch up some more later."

While the woman wanted to say more, she couldn't with her human partner on the line. She exited the scene after briefly waving Ceata goodbye.

Meanwhile...

"Tch!" a young male spat in irritation, kicking over a nearby litterbot. The poor thing fell on its side and had trouble getting up again, spouting out 'CLEANING. CLEANING.' over and over again. The male was none other than Ryuuchi Ryou, professional troublemaker. He walked away from the struggling litterbot as the people around him gave the guy strange looks, but he didn't care. All he cared about was a card he slid out from his deckbox, looking at it as he walked. The beautiful black background meshed well with the golden lettering that read 'Number 17: Leviathan Dragon.'

"I can't believe I haven't got'n anotha one of these bad boys... It makes me so frustrated, I want to kick something!"

He shouted, turned around and dropkicked over another litterbot. Some people rose up from their seats to confront the young man, but he just yelled back at them. They promptly returned to whatever they were doing and let the man be on his merry way.

"And 's not like th'boss' givin' me anything ta do either... bastard's keeping me from the Numbers, isn't he?"

The man continued down the streets with a scowl on his face, looking to relieve his boredom and frustration.

IMG_0246.JPG

Despite everything the old man said and what JK attempted to get through to Yasuo. The girl was still overcome with nerves and uncertainty, uncertainty in her ability as a duelist compared to those who she deemed stronger, she seemed to deem quite a few stronger then her, in the short time JK had known Yasuo she came across as shy, timid and a tad lacking in self confidence..... in belief. The lad could see it now by the way she bit her lip and looked down glancing at the concrete beneath her feet. Confidence wasn't exactly a familiar field for Joker Z otherwise known Joel king or Jk for short. He was always the confident kind, sometimes overly confident especially during his Thug king days. After all how could one not become arrogant when you had achieved the feats JK had during his time.

Shaking his head and nearly puzzled by the girls remaining doubt in her self. Jk looked toward her with his eyes slowly reopening to glance at Yasuo. "Every castle, every fortress was built with a solid foundation. Giving it support to withstand attacks, fortify....... They too seemed like strong, impenetrable forces, no? But over time cracks develop. These cracks weaken walls, weaken foundations which leads to opportunity to take advantage and make them crumble, shatter to the opposing blow." Jk seemingly at random chose a comparison, whilst finding himself at a momentary pause. "Point that I'm trying to make is every strength has a weakness, every foundation will crack overtime, every duelist can and will fall eventually. You just need withstand their assault and wait them out, eventually with a keen eye you'll discover their crack. Understand?" Jk continued trying in his own way to help. Though truthfully he wasn't gifted in mentoring like the old man. He was a young duelist himself after all, he didn't know all in life only what he has learned so far. "Just trust that deck, believe it can withstand any assault and wait for your moment to take victorious advantage. I trust based off your duel with the old man, you can duel with successful moves. Just keep moving forward and not back. As for the audience and pressure to win, just forget them. Pretend it's just you and your counterpart, one vs one and Galaxi, forget the pressure and play forgetful until you can handle it. You'll only drag yourself down and Galaxi by doubting yourself and worrying too much." Jk further went on, trying to remain gentle but be blunt enough to try and make effect.

"Your fear to lose will be your own downfall. You'll be letting down Galaxi already at this rate. You need to believe, forget the strength of these duelists, it's not just power you need. Plenty of duelists can win without being the strongest, just play your cards right. Prepare. Speaking of preparation and cards..... Your deck is full of beasts, no? You could pull off some decent combos with beast types. Some allow you to tag out with another monster and attack again, pending your move. A fusion monster followed by de fusion could allow for several attacks from those same beasts in a single turn. Add enough protection and counter cards... You'd have a powerful deck. Just know how to play them and when, you'll overcome the more experienced and stronger duelists in time. Just keep in mind your deck is your team, they will support you as long as you support them" The older boy ended uncertain if he had taken too long talking and now over spoke on his point to the point of not making sense any longer.
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Tora was taken aback by the sudden shift in tone from Ceata. The woman expects a lot of things from a lot of different people, but up until now, she hasn't been expecting a sudden comment like that from the soldier she was talking to. Said comment also didn't sit well with her, but the mature woman managed to keep herself composed.

"Of course there is. We're fighting for the sake of our world, no, our home. You should know this. If we don't stop them, we won't have a home to return to- if we're able to return anywhere at all."

With that having been said, Tora suddenly didn't feel like talking to the soldier anymore. It seems the short time she spent in the human world has clouded this poor soul's judgement, but she'll come around. As Tora was about to turn around and leave, a sudden flickering of the TV screens all around the city caught her attention. Some middle-aged grandstander was boasting about his new tournament, and normally such things would not be interesting to Tora in the slightest. Especially not when the sole reason to join is a paltry bribe. However, despite her disgust at the idea, the tournament could work in her favor. A lot of Numbers users were gathered in the local area, and such a large scale event was perfect for bringing them together.

...In fact, she couldn't rule out the possibility that that's exactly the plan.

"It seems you won't be needing the Grevix to start a Numbers war after all, Ceata."

Tora gave only a brief glance to her fellow Barian before being interrupted by a beeping from inside a small satchel hanging from her waist. She opened it up and clicked on a button of her D-Gazer, on which Yung's face appeared.

"Tora, Tora! There's going to be a duel tournament! We gotta do this!"

Of course, he'd be interested for the thrill of it. At least it saved her the trouble of convincing him to participate.

"Naturally," she responded. Tora looked back to Ceata.

"I suppose we'll have to catch up some more later."

While the woman wanted to say more, she couldn't with her human partner on the line. She exited the scene after briefly waving Ceata goodbye.

Meanwhile...

"Tch!" a young male spat in irritation, kicking over a nearby litterbot. The poor thing fell on its side and had trouble getting up again, spouting out 'CLEANING. CLEANING.' over and over again. The male was none other than Ryuuchi Ryou, professional troublemaker. He walked away from the struggling litterbot as the people around him gave the guy strange looks, but he didn't care. All he cared about was a card he slid out from his deckbox, looking at it as he walked. The beautiful black background meshed well with the golden lettering that read 'Number 17: Leviathan Dragon.'

"I can't believe I haven't got'n anotha one of these bad boys... It makes me so frustrated, I want to kick something!"

He shouted, turned around and dropkicked over another litterbot. Some people rose up from their seats to confront the young man, but he just yelled back at them. They promptly returned to whatever they were doing and let the man be on his merry way.

"And 's not like th'boss' givin' me anything ta do either... bastard's keeping me from the Numbers, isn't he?"

The man continued down the streets with a scowl on his face, looking to relieve his boredom and frustration.

Ceata frowned as Tora spoke. Her intent wasn't as clear as she wanted it to be, but that was fine. But if those Astrals were here first, could they possibly have something of THAT magnitude? How many innocent lives were they going to crush to destroy her home? Plus, those bastards fused with people! At least all she did was pretend to be one of them, but they attached to people like a parasite. What if some alien thing like from her cards did that to her? She put a hand to her head, and shook violently for a moment before slapping herself! She rapidly planted her hands against her skull and pushed her head in place. She whispered out to herself, 'You're all right Ceata.. your all right...'

She raised a weak hand up for goodbye, deciding to split off and sign up for that tournament a bit later. Now she should do some intense training to get her motor skills back to 100%. She had too much anxious energy, and it was affecting her thinking. She wasn't used to being a 'Whoo-man' yet, and maybe it was just all of her feelings were simply too much for her to handle now...? She had no idea... but maybe that was why she always worked alone. No other people to make her realize her own thoughts and regrets at not killing those Astrals faster...

Ceata vanished, teleporting over the network to a hidden hole...

"What if I started with this card instead?"

"Better, but you still face the problem of your key cards being exposed. If you can get this monster out on the field, you can—"

Immer and Aella sat on a public bench, going over Aella's deck, when all of the T.V. screens on buildings and in windows around them flared to life with a loud fanfare. Immer looked up at the screens for a brief second, then lowered his head into one hand. "Oh, boy, here we go..."

Aella gave him a confused look, glancing between Immer and the screens. "What? What's going on?...A tournament? Why have one now?"

Immer raised one finger towards Aella to signal for silence, followed almost immediately by his D-Gazer ringing. Sighing, Immer slipped the device on and answered. "Yeah boss. Yeah, just saw it....Uh-huh...Yeah...Can do...Alright, I'll see to it."

Immer hung up, sighing again, then looked at Aella. "I'm sure you can guess what that conversation was about."

"Yeap. The boss wants us to fight in this tournament, right? Does he think it has something to do with the Numbers?"

"Indeed he does. Timing's too convenient to be coincidence. He plans on throwing a bunch of peons at it, mixing in some with decks designed to force people to Xyz summon to try and draw out Numbers users early, and he wants us to pick out a couple other Thugs with Numbers we think would be able to beat them."

"Makes sense," Aella nodded, arms crossed. She sat like that for a second longer before a mixed look of realization and discomfort appeared on her face. "Don't tell me..."

"Afraid so."

"But they're both so annoying!"

"They're both also quite capable. You'll just have to deal with it." Immer slipped his D-Gazer back on, dialing a certain pair of Thugs.

Ammokkx Ammokkx SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird

"Alright, protection you say! Well...let's see...What card fits that best...ah, this one's good." He chose the third card from the left, tossing it to Ty. "That card I just gave you, it's called Storming Mirror Force. Your opponent tries to attack, all their attack position monsters get sent back to the hand, meaning that if they spent a bunch of cards trying to set up an incredibly powerful monster they just wasted all of them. It's better than regular mirror force because it doesn't destroy monsters, meaning that effects that stop destruction or activate on destruction won't work. And anything that is from the extra deck will be sent to the extra deck instead, as is probably obvious. You can't have extra deck monsters in your hand after all, that'd just be silly." Alexander explained in a way that was probably much more in depth than necessary. "But yeah, that duel was pretty fun. Very few people manage to give me as much trouble during a duel as you managed to. We should duel again some time. Oh, right, by the way, my name's Alex-" Alexander's D-Gazer suddenly started ringing, interrupting what he was saying. "...Damn. I've got to go take this call, I'll talk to you later!" Alexander suddenly sprinted off without much of a warning, hiding in an alleyway before slipping on his D-Gazer to answer the call without anyone listening in on his conversation. Eavesdroppers were a real nuisance because it meant he had to get his hands dirty and kill them if they overheard something they weren't supposed to, which was an annoying waste of his time. Whoever was calling better have a damn good reason for calling or he was going to be pretty cross with them, and Alexander was not the kind of person you wanted to get on the bad side of. "Heeeeello! This is Alexander Cassius speaking! So, let's cut to the chase pal, what're ya calling me for? I'd appreciate it if you could explain it in twenty words or less, but failing that just try to explain it in a quick and concise manner please. I'd rather not devote too much time to this conversation. Places to go, people to see, you know how it is."
Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton
The Silent Z The Silent Z

"I see you're feeling snippy today, Alexander," Immer started, making sure his voice sounded both authoritative and indignant. "Or have you forgotten me already?"

Immer paused for a brief second, but not long enough for Alexander to respond. "Anyway, as of right now you no longer have places to go or people to see. Unless you were too busy admiring yourself in a mirror, I'm sure you heard the announcement for a tournament that just went out. Considering who's running it, the boss feels that it's a play to gather the Numbers in one place. I know you've got enough brain cells to figure out what that means for us. I've been given the task of hand-picking a few of our own Numbers users, and I've picked you. You're not getting a choice in this, by the way...not that you'd have any reason to refuse, right?"

"Tell him he's an asshole!" Aella whispered in Immer's ear, which only got the response of him shooing her away, though the grin on his face showed that he was considering doing just that. "Oh, and by the way, I'd appreciate it if you refrained from your...habit during the tournament. The Boss is getting quite tired of having to clean up after you, and I'm sure you recall what happened to the last person the Boss got tired of."

"I see you're feeling snippy today, Alexander," Immer started, making sure his voice sounded both authoritative and indignant. "Or have you forgotten me already?"

Immer paused for a brief second, but not long enough for Alexander to respond. "Anyway, as of right now you no longer have places to go or people to see. Unless you were too busy admiring yourself in a mirror, I'm sure you heard the announcement for a tournament that just went out. Considering who's running it, the boss feels that it's a play to gather the Numbers in one place. I'm sure you've got enough brain cells to figure out what that means for us. I've been given the task of hand-picking a few of our own Numbers users, and I've picked you. You're not getting a choice in this, by the way...not that you'd have any reason to refuse, right?"

"Tell him he's an asshole!" Aella whispered in Immer's ear, which only got the response of him shooing her away, though the grin on his face showed that he was considering doing just that. "Oh, and by the way, I'd appreciate it if you refrained from your...habit during the tournament. The Boss is getting quite tired of having to clean up after you, and I'm sure you recall what happened to the last person the Boss got tired of."

Alexander sort of understood what he was being told to do, but he was quite annoyed by Immer's tone. "...Ah. I see. So, I'm being told to enter some tournament or some shit like that? Fine with me really, better than my other plans for the day. Just one thing though, don't you think that we're running headfirst into a trap or some shit here? Look, I get it, these orders are from higher up, I don't get to disagree, but just sayin', wouldn't entering this tournament be exactly what whoever the hell is hosting it wants? They've probably got some sort of trap set up or some shit, right? Actually, nevermind, don't answer that, your voice makes me want to shove a goddamn cactus in my ears just so I don't have to listen to it much more right now, and I'd go along with it either way regardless since if shit hit the fan it would make things way more fun. Just tell me where the hell I need to go and when I need to get there so I can hang up and get ready. After all, this is a tournament we're talking about here, it's probably gonna be televised and I've gotta look my best." He didn't stop for even a second between sentences, he just kept talking and talking and talking. "I mean, what kind of idiot goes onto tv without making sure they look their best first? It'd just be absolutely embarrassing! Especially if it was some sort of huge event like this seems to be an- ... I'm getting off topic again aren't I? Whatever, just tell me where I need to go and when I need to get there."

~Time Skip, Day before the tourny~

The tournament that Takumi had spoke about before was rapidly rounding the corner. In fact, it was in a mere short hours. Tomorrow was the big day. Yasuo was far handling it well enough. The ten-year-old was currently laying on her bed staring up at the ceiling with worried filled brown eyes. She chewed on her bottom lip with a small whine. It was enough to catch the attention of her alien partner.

The Astral being appeared before her, hovering over her with a frown on his face. "Yasuo, what's the matter?"

The human jumped with a startled yip. An amused, but clearly sorry, chuckle escaped the other worldly being at his friend's reaction. The preteen pushed herself up into a sitting position as he tilted her head up to look at her friend. She didn't say anything for a few seconds, though that didn't bother Galaxi, he was used to it by this point.

"...I'm s-scared..." Yasuo finally managed to get out to the alien male. It didn't take a genius to figure out the reason why she was.

"You're worried about the tournament aren't you?" At the girl's nod, he heayed a sigh, floating down beside her. "There's no reason for you to be scared about it. You'll do fine tomorrow."

"You d-don't know t-that Galaxi... I'm just a-a beginner at D-Duel Monsters... Everyone else t-there is going to b-be super s-strong... I'm not going t-to make it v-very far..."

The Astral being shook his head, placing a hand on the young female's shoulder. "That's not true and you know it. Don't you remember what Greg told you? JK as well? They have faith in you, Yasuo. Myself and Utopia too. We wouldn't have come to you for help if we didn't think you were cable. You've got the power to win. You just have to believe that for it to be a reality."

"I just... I d-don't want to l-lose you or U-Utopia... I don't w-want to mess u-up..."

"Everyone is going to mess up. It's a part of life. I've made mistakes in the past too. But don't let that discourage you. You must grow and learn from them so you don't make them again in the future. Utopia and I aren't going anywhere. That I can promise you."

Yasuo paused, before giving a slightly nod. She reached over, grabbing her deck of cards, scanning through them for what felt like the millionth time in the last few hours. If she was going to do this, she wanted to make sure she was well prepared for it. Galaxi had helped her make a deck they bother thought would work best for the upcoming battles tomorrow. All that was left to do now was wait.

( The Silent Z The Silent Z SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton hudhouse hudhouse Ammokkx Ammokkx

Okay, so this wasn't as long as I thought it was, but welp, here you guys go. If you're still around that is. I think I got everyone? I forget who's all in this RP.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back