• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nudonna, a Quest of chance: rp

Characters
Here
Other
Here
As Ara put on a display for the wire frame man he literally laughed, well Not so much a booming laugh as it was a dying weeze of amusement. His dry voice died down as he tried to provide a reason as to what she said was funny
"Fucking kill me then almost demon, it's either that or wait for the elves to"
He looked directly into the kitsunes eyes with no fear at all, This was a man ready to die... Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

The prisoners sit quietly as the colourful sort started introducing themselves.

Johan was quick to agree with Clide in regards to the cell bars.
"I'm Johan, I uh... don't know how to pronounce what my power was, it said something about smoke though. I remember putting five points into speed and strength though..."

Walking a few steps to where Ara was Johan took a grip above her on the same bar.
"ill help ya, pull on three..."
With the two combining their strength they were able to snap A solid bar of iron with a block of brick on one end.
Johan puffed a enthusiastic bit of smoke as he held the bar above his head
"progress"

He beamed to the cell before laying the new weapon on the ground and grabbing the next bar to remove "let's keep going before something comes"

The old man who woke up the group began to speak again.
"This cell is close to the bottom floor, if you break out you'll need to fight the golums and the elves all the way to fresh air...maybe someone with years of experience could help you find your way... cause like tatau said, it's death waiting here or death by elves... If you freed us maybe we could help... You young men with muscles could probably defeat the guard... carry these seventy year old bones up stairs and I'll say which way is the way"
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Gridlock Gridlock IdeaLover IdeaLover

Last edited:
Clementine Asher
Cold Darkness filled Clementine's mind as images of her past unfolded before her. Memories of her family hit her, her husband, her children, her grandchildren and then her inevitable death. Nothing scary or inhuman happened to her she was just an old lady that died in her sleep the darkness embraced her. Her eyes opened upon seeing a blinding light she blinked a few times and went to rub her eyes, however instead of an old wrinkled hand it as replaced by a younger hand which caused her to inspect her body which was now revitalized as a young woman. while Clementine was more focused on the gift of youth everyone else was shouting or yelling at the angel before them.

The angel explained that they had died before in a different land and was reborn on earth then died again and they were going to be sent back to the original land while Clementine was trying to focus on what the angel was saying a white Xbox one controller appeared in her hand. Clementine idly thought to herself about her grandsons Nintendo games before a screen appeared in front of her. Carefully she read over each option muttering to herself sounding much like an old lady before carefully filling in each option.
Name Clementine Asher
Age 19
Sex Female
Height 6'3
Weight 143 lbs
Appearance Young and Pretty
Hairstyle Shaved on one side but have a long length
Hair color Dirty blond
Facial hair N/a
Power To control death
Strength 2
Speed 1
Charisma 1
Dexterity 2
Intelligence 5
Magic 9

Upon completing her new self the remote controller disappeared and the angel started talking once again explaining how they were all once inhabitants and would all be able to find one another. The last thing Clementine was able to remember was the beautiful smile the angel had before she awoke in a prison cell her eyes slowly groggily opened as she was surrounded by a few people also chained to the wall. Dirty rags draped across her youthful skin which made her uncomfortable the damp smell of blood and iron filled her nose and a sense filled her body that she was underground? maybe underwater? She then looked out of her cell and across the hallway into another cell. Unlike the cell she was trapped in that one was more lively with people trying to escape and shout. On the complete opposite though most of the people in Clementine's cell were relatively silent and accepting of their fate she sulked down pushing her back against the wall almost disappearing in the dark silence that filled her surroundings. Clementine turned her attention from the other cell to her own shackles and in vain she attempted to break them, after her short struggle she looked back across the hallway observing their conversation without making any noise she would watch for now and observe their actions. One by one they all were able to help one another break out of their shackles and talk of a way to escape. One of the people in the cell opposite of her shouted something about the wifi which caused Clementine to smile thinking about her grandkids always asking for the wifi passwords. Then the signal hit her, that person was from the earth like she was remembering back to the angel's words there should be more around them. As she sat there in silence watching the strangers one of them mentioned the name of the angel and Clementine was sure they were from earth.

As they all talked about their powers Clementine wondered what hers was as she just put 'control the dead' just as she was thinking about that a small blue book appeared before her, although she didn't know it the book was something only she could see but it would draw a lot of attention from anyone that had a relatively high magic ability. To someone with a high magic ability, the book would appear dreadful and not good or evil in nature but to her, it was just a book that opened before her eyes.

Scrawled on the old parchment were the words "Through Thy Hands A Empire Be Borneth Anew" Clementine mumbled the words out loud and when she finished the sentence the book slammed shut and a magic chain shot out of it which climbed up her left hand across her shoulder blades and down her right hand. When the magic chain touched her body however the chain melted into her skin causing her to noticeably scream out in pain. As the chain seared its way into her flesh a tattoo was left behind in its wake binding her to the book that disappeared into her torso waiting to be called out for again.
NeonFlow NeonFlow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse IdeaLover IdeaLover Gridlock Gridlock @

Last edited by a moderator:
Clide Nefos
Contract Creatures:
Blake

Interacting: NeonFlow NeonFlow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Gridlock Gridlock Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen
Clide racked his brain for a minute once most everyone had finished their introductions. "Johan has speed and strength, with smoke. Not sure about his power, he can probably be vanguard if he put five into strength. But his speed would make him better for middle guard. Ara's power could be useful in a fight, but I don't think anyone really knows how to use theirs. We should prioritize fighting without using any excessive powers. Her stats are good for middle guard too. She has decent strength since she broke out by herself. Alice has a weapon power, she'd be suitable for vanguard, but I'm not sure about her stats. Someone else broke her out. The other guy broke out both of them, so he has strength, he can probably be vanguard or middle guard. I have my speed, but with my other stats I might not hold up as well. Rearguard is best."

As Johan and Ara popped out the first bar, Clide couldn't help but fist pump. "Nice, we can definitely get out of the cells, and these bars are a good size. They might be best as blunt spears, narrow halls would make swinging them difficult and with limited space we might hit each other. We should grab enough for-"
Before he could finish, a prisoner in the other cell began screaming. Clide could vaguely sense them to be a reincarnated, but there was also something more sinister. Whatever reason she was screaming, it didn't seem like she had done it on purpose. He wasn't sure if he could just tell her to stop. He thought for a moment and reacted quickly. If they were in an enclosed area, her screams could echo pretty far. The guards might be used to prisoners screaming, but they'd probably send someone still to see what's going on. "She's like us! We don't need her alerting the guards right now. Pull enough bars to get out and get to her cell. We need to hurry."

Clide turned back to the prisoners in the cell. He looked them all over as his gaze moved side to side. His eyes stopped on the old man, the most talkative of them. "Old man, you said you might know the way out? We'll free you and bring you along. But be warned, if you're a spy they plant in here to trick prisoners, you won't get off easy. You've seen how strong the others are." Clide knew his stats weren't high, and that he didn't look intimidating, but by logic his threat should work. Though it wasn't meant as one, he had to reassure himself and say what he thought. It was his mind thinking of any possibility. Maybe all that intelligence was making him paranoid. "We can free you and a few other prisoners. If we manage to find the keys, they can backtrack and open the rest of the cells. Depending on how the guards normally react to breakouts, a full escape riot might be best. For now we need to focus on mobility. Have there been other escape attempts in the past?"

He kept half his attention on the old man, the other half was to analyze the situation. The girl in the other cell was still screaming. Johan and Ara could probably get to her quickly with how easily the first bar was pulled out. He didn't have a clear enough understanding of everyone's capabilities. Otherwise he'd send someone suitable to scout ahead. "Alice, where's your weapon? I'm gonna use you as a test subject." He paused, realizing what he just said, to a girl he just met. "Sorry. We need to know how our powers work. If using them makes us exhausted or not. Since yours is a weapon it'd be best to use it to increase our fighting strength. The others will use the prison bars. I'd like you to be part of our vanguard. You'll be in front with your weapon."
Clide turned to the other guy who was in the cell. "Can you break the Old man's shackles. Free anyone else he tells you to. Depending on your stats and power, I'm thinking you'll be in the vanguard too. I'll carry the old man since I'm not suited to fighting."

Clide was focused on how fast they could move. Even thought he felt they were underground, simply heading up wasn't always the right path. They needed the old man's experience. He was still racking his brain thinking of different scenarios.
"Take a breath and calm down again. You're doing better, but you need to relax. Find that middle ground. Everyone here seems reliable. You don't need to do all the work yourself. Take a moment so you can think clearly...before you burn yourself out."
Clide bit his lip. In his life on Earth he'd often get in over his head. He'd go all in on a project and make a lot of progress, but he'd never finish. He'd run out of steam and instead of rolling to a stop, he'd crash. This was not a situation he could afford for that to happen. "Thanks Blake, I'll try, but no promises. But you got my back right."
"Of course. But like I said, there are others you can rely on. No need to talk to your cat all day."
"You're right. I'll- No, we'll all work together to get everyone out of here."

"I see, if we are currently underground, then it will truly be a hard trip going up.", Alice was thinking on ways to escape the cell. The prisoners were discussing about a way to break out of the cell that they were currently stuck in. A person had introduced themself. His name was Johan, his biggest strengths were Speed and Strength, a certainly fast fighter if we were going to ever face him on the opposite side of battle. Thankfully, he's on her side. Alice couldn't help but ponder, were the prisoners there actually just human? Or were they being kept for a reason that was not known to them? Could they be possibly demons hiding within a flesh suit to pretend to be weak?

As Alice was deep in thought, a scream was heard from outside the cell. It was another prisoner, screaming in pain with agony. "A scream!" Alice had noticed Clide's leadership skills when the situation was triggered. He started to command the other's in prison and proceeded to look at Alice, "Alice, where's your weapon? I'm gonna use you as a test subject." The pink woman had widened her eyes in response to the man's words. 'Is he thinking that I'm just a lab rat that can be used whenever it's needed?' Alice was certainly not pleased but, he was quick to apologize. "Since yours is a weapon it'd be best to use it to increase our fighting strength. The others will use the prison bars. I'd like you to be part of our vanguard. You'll be in front with your weapon." Alice became more wide-eyed. 'In front? Taking all the hits from the enemies? I'd be dead within a quick flash!' She was hesitant to summon her weapon but, she proceeded with it. A circle appeared beneath her feet, a rod of light was created and became an umbrella. It was her sword. She was happy that it actually managed to summon but, she would be worried if it could be damaged. The person that she was talking to had looked at another prisoner, it was the old man. "Can you break the Old man's shackles. Free anyone else he tells you to. Depending on your stats and power, I'm thinking you'll be in the vanguard too. I'll carry the old man since I'm not suited to fighting." Alice quickly responded with, "I see, I'll be on it."

The umbrella-wielding woman dashed towards the old man with the shackles. With in one pull of the shackles, Alice managed to break it easily. "Sir, are you okay? Are you hurt?" She aided the man in standing, helping him to get on his feet. She shouted to Clide, "Hey! I got the old man. Could you get him for me?" Alice gave the old man to Clide and proceeded to help the other prisoners. She pulled another shackle, it managed to break. She helped a prisoner stand, and went to another one. She kept on doing this until there was no prisoner left. She waved at Clide, "Hey! I finished my job. What's next?" She was actually getting interested in being active. She was smiling for herself, could be for others, but mainly for herself. Even if she were to die, she wouldn't care. She could be a squid in her next life for all she could care. Death seemed like something that she was not afraid of. Alice tested her sword by swinging it. It was fast and agile, quite nice. It had a pointy top, perfect for impaling a person. She opened the canopy and raised it above her head. A sphere with a hexagonal design that was transparent had surrounded her underneath the umbrella. It was like a move that she had seen in a game that she tried once, she never played it again.

Interactions: IdeaLover IdeaLover NeonFlow NeonFlow

The people freed by Alice mostly fall to the floor or stand up. All are happy to be able to move their arms or get out of their own piss and shit.
The old man who seemed to have a silver tongue introduced himself as Yahoe. The men freed who could enjoy the situation. All piled onto the bars Johan and Ara had proved breakable.
Johan and six others busted two more bars loose. As Johan stepped out of the cell he walked into the hallway to the cell opposite where a tall female had been screaming for a tad.
"We'll get you out, just gotta-"
A arrow flew straight through Johans head. It burst into smoke like his head was a balloon but the smoke moved back to form the man's head again.
"ARGHHH" "ARGHHH!!"
Johan and the guard with a crossbow both screamed in shock at what just happened. Johan fell backwards while violently searching with his hands to find a arrow hole in his skull...

As he did two stone golums push past the elf guard shakily reloading his crossbow.
1420458535661.png
(5 strength, 3 speed, no other stats.)

One falls on top of Johan who promptly wrestled for freedom.
He was as strong as the golum it would appear, as they were evenly matched apart from Johan able to escape it's grasp and kick it into a wall with all his strength. The golum stands back up with bits of its armour crumbling away.

Johan scrambled to his feet grabbing one of the bars as a makeshift weapon. The elf fired another arrow but missed.
"<shit shit shit shit shit shit!>" the guard hissed as he reloaded again.
The prisoner was made of smoke and able to kick the golum across the hallway, He was regretting volunteering to see what the noise was....
"<there's been a escape!!>" the elf screams up the stairs. The two golums showed no hesitation (or any emotion really.) as they slowly edged towards Johan in a fighting stance.

The prisoners went back to the walls to pretend they were trapped still. Yahoe spoke up however. "The golums can't enter the cells, they only roam the halls kill the elf!"

IdeaLover IdeaLover thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Gridlock Gridlock

Last edited:
White ceiling, monitor beeping, and soft chatter down the hall. A oddly comforting monotony. Rusty didn't have much longer, so he quickly learned to enjoy ever aspect of life. All but the leukemia he had relapsed into after his first encounter with it. This time, it felt worse. An omen hovering over his head, telling him that his time is running short. Moving hurt, breathing hurt, everything hurt. But at least it reminded him that he was still alive. A rare break in the tedium came in the form of chirping. Rusty turned his head to see a small group of Indian ringnecks were resting on a branch near a window to his room. He specifically knew their breed. They were his favorite. The cute little flying avocados brought a grin to his face. How nice it must be. He thought, Free in the world, going where ever you want. Soaring through the sky. Maybe after I'm evicted from my body, I can be reincarnated as a bird. Maybe a cockatoo, maybe a ringneck. Maybe ah... His thoughts slowed down. Before his daydream could finished, his last struggled breath slowly released, never to do so again.

Rusty's eyes opened for the first time again. White walls replaced with white light. Monitor beeping replaced by soft silence. The voices of nurses replaced with that of a beautiful winged woman. After their exchange, Rusty was given the option to his new life. While looking through his options, he saw "beastkin." This was probably gonna be the closest he could when it comes to what he wished for in a second life. He requested to be a bird. His request was granted. Sort of.

Rusty, now called Dinky, shot up from his slumber, somewhere in a forest. His sudden rise startled the nearby animals, scaring off a few as curious others stayed. The scenery was beautiful. Lush green leaves and a wide palette amongst the smaller plant life. After picking himself off the ground, he immediately tried flying, flapping his arms frantically with no result. A soft grunt of frustration leaked from his beak. Dinky started patting himself down, seeing what he had on him. Nothing, he was completely unarmed.

Standing around in the forest wasn't gonna get him anywhere. So Dinky started making his way off, eventually reaching a city. With no real sense of direction, he just wandered around, enjoying the scenery.

Last edited:
The 'city' dinky moved toward was none other than the elven occupied fort of Hells gate. As he approached the stairs leading up to the fort two guards could be seen at the foot of the stairs. One was asleep with his hands holding his head as he slouched. The other was standing up smoking a pipe, not really keeping watch as who would storm the fort? There's a reason only two stood guard. No one breaks into prison.
Dinky might spy that the standing guard has a sword (to big for him though) and a dagger (just right!) Strapped to his left side. The other guard has a spear laying next to him and presumably a dagger located on him as well.
Probably George Probably George

Drake would notice the elven captains face turn sour as Val darkfell the elf spoke in a human language referring to herself as 'Self' a number of times, something most elf women don't do.
JDizzle383 JDizzle383
"<You... your reincarnated!>" he drew his sword faster then drake could prevent and slit Vals throat in a quick slash. He then stepped forward giving the dying elf a boot in the shin and a hard shove to ground her.

"<how lucky for you recuit, I can show you how we deal with reincarnated beings...>" The captain started to strip Val of her armour so he could carve out her heart with his dagger. The elf heart and the human heart are basically indistinguishable... a reincarnated heart however seemed to glow with a certain light, the elf captain sliced the heart open to reveal a glowing white shard as small and thin as a finger nail. His beady eyes grew wide and his lips a twisted smirk... He then ate the shard.
Like the wind suddenly changed the captain stood with new life.

All reincarnated on the island of Hells gate could feel a shift. A light dying, and a foul presence grow stronger.

Clide Nefos
Contract Creatures:
Blake

Interacting: NeonFlow NeonFlow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Gridlock Gridlock Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen
Everyone was working quickly. Johan and Ara were taking care of the bars, Alice had freed the prisoners in their cell. Things were going well, but one of the worst scenarios actually occurred. Clide heard Blake hiss. "Someone's here! Look out!"
Clide turned in time to see an arrow strike Johan's head. For a moment he was overcome with guilt, he was the one that told them to get to the other cell. Clide lead him to his death, the one who freed him, he killed. But before the feeling sunk in, two yells echoed out. Clide saw Johan still alive, freaking out but alive. He spotted the arrow dug into the ground and turned to face the direction it came from. "One guard, two golums- No wait, golems? Doesn't matter. Three enemies, two melee, one ranged. Johan is still alive somehow. We need to-"
The golems charged immediately. Johan managed to go toe to toe with one, but the guard had already alerted others. Clide spoke before he even finished his thoughts. He looked to the others still in the cell. "Help him fight the golems! We need more bars to fight with! I'll do something about the guard!"
Glancing back at the situation in the corridor, Clide took a deep breath as he slid past the golems and darted towards the guard. He was surprised at how quickly he was moving. There was practically no pause between him slipping out of the cell and turning to sprint to the guard. "Blake just in case, can you attack him with me. Just get him to shoot on my signal and stop him from reloading."
"I think I'll be fine if it's just a bit." Clide felt a new presence move from behind him. "I've acquired a taste for flesh. His will do nicely." On the floor near him he caught a glimpse of a mass of darkness. It had to have been at least a meter long as it shot ahead of him towards the guard. He'd barely seen it as it disappeared in front of him, swallowed by the dark of the prison. He had no doubt that anyone else wouldn't have been able to see Blake's movement.

As Blake charged, she disliked the feeling of her new body, but a sudden thrill filled her being. She was on a hunt, a feeling she had forgotten in her past life on Earth. She darted ahead of Clide easily approaching the guard. While she didn't feel comfortable with her new body, the sensation she felt from her newfound speed, only added to her excitement.
"Now!" Clide shouted out loud. He wanted to draw the guard's attention to him, give Blake as best an opportunity as possible to attack.
Blake positioned herself to the side of the guard and took no hesitation in lunging for the guards neck, aiming for the space between their armor and helmet. She bit into his flesh and used her hind legs to bat at his arm. She hoped the sudden attack would get him to fire the crossbow.
Clide trusted in Blake completely. He sped up as he sprinted to his utmost. He had no idea how to pull off a good attack, all he had was an idea from a fight scene that flashed through his mind. He balled his fist and continued towards the guard. "Blake, move!"
As Blake dropped away from the guard, Clide brought his fist to the guard's neck. Clide put all his strength and speed into that one punch. He hoped it would work. He wasn't One Punch Man, but he had some speed stats at least. The transfer of momentum would do damage to both of them probably. He was scared his hand would be broken like the last time he punched someone back on Earth. But this supreme move was all he could come up with. He shouted it on contact. "Throat punch!"

Alice had just got out of her home, she was going to a place late at night in Tokyo, Japan. She was meeting up with a guy, it was for a competition. She wore a dark blazer and wore her hair in a bun. She grabbed her bag and another bag, filled with some things. She put on some dark red lipstick, she was looking good. She grabbed a taxi, and went to the location. By the time she arrived, her friend was waiting outside the venue. It was a tall man, tanned with a small scar on his right hand. He was around 6 feet, he was carrying with him a bag. "So, you're good to go? There's still some spare time, we can practice when we're inside." The man asked her as she replied with, "I'm always ready, it's just that I need concentration." The pair proceeded to enter the building.

What awaited them there was a whole convention, filled with players among the sides, playing multiple games at certain areas. A female voice had been heard throughout the place, "Players of The Skullgirls Finals! Head on over to the A Hall for your validation! That's all!" Alice smiled, she was used to being a Call Center Agent during the day but at night, she was a professional gamer for some extra income. The man that was with her was someone that she met online, Komari. He was also a pro-gamer, it was his source of income, besides working as a Barista at a nearby cafe. "Let's go. We mustn't waste any time.", Komari and Alice went to Hall A and arrived at a table. "Are you here for the Skullgirls Finals as Players?", the girl asked as they both nodded. "Please sign where your username is.", Alice proceeded to grab the pen near the sheet and signed near her in-game name, LolitaBomb, and let her partner sign as well who was named as, LightedQuack. They waited behind the big stage, with their controllers in their bags.
Alice had noticed that the hallway outside seemed to have a fight brewing. Alice proceeded to put away her barrier and run. When she went outside, she noticed Johan being surrounded by two golums. She was shocked as he could get hurt if he was tag-teamed by the golums. She could just try to distract one of them or try to hit both of them. Alice concentrated and proceeded to dash towards a golum. She jumped before raising her leg, making her into position where she was going to give a flying kick. She landed the kick on one of the golums, and had stood on the golum. She proceeded to jump off the golum and point her weapon at the other golum. She proceeds to slam the other golum mid-air, with the metal part of the umbrella, and land safely between the enemies and Johan. "Just run!", she exclaimed, trying to catch her breath and defend the man from the stone golums. If someone were to try and destroy the golums, Alice would be quite happy if that happened.

Interactions: NeonFlow NeonFlow

Ara
Ara had kind of just ignored the second statement of being a demon, the idea sounded more appealing each time it was said. Maybe becoming this worlds idea of a demon could be a fun time, it would be one of the better ways to spend this life- especially considering that she'd had no control over most of this life's creation. Though the same could be said for those who were naturally born in this world, they didn't even get to distribute however many stat points they had. As she turned to assist with the rest of the bars a group of six prisoners just appeared and helped in breaking them all, needless to say she was a bit surprised by this sudden turn of events. She had heard the Clide guy tell someone else to break out the old guy and whoever else he advised them to, but glancing about now it would appear that everyone was freed. The sound of footfall caused her ear to twitch, and as she turned a crossbowman fired off his first shot towards Johan. His head had disappeared and then reappeared, and both sides were stunned by it. Maybe this was a part of the plan too, they had the advantage when it came to numbers so they could just- and then all of the prisoners acted like weaklings. At this point sure, they were practically zombies but that didn't justify them acting like they were chained again.

"I guess dying on your own terms isn't as common in this world then- unfortunate really, it's an admirable thing to do." She said and turned to look out the gap, Johan seemed to be holding the attention of the two golem, and hopefully that would stay true. The guard who had come with them was the target that the old man, Yahoe, had singled out to them. Their first teammate was already out there being approached by the stonework humanoids, the tactician made his way out of the cell and went straight for the guard, then finally their third ally had moved to assist with the golem. Those two were distracting the construct and one of their allies had been attacking the elf with them, and as she looked in their direction the faint scent of blood hit her nose. Whether or not that was from one of the prisoners and she'd just been unknowing to it was a fleeting thought for the moment, a feeling began to swirl deep within her. It was something carnal, something compelling- it was a strangely predatory urge.

Turning back to the members who were still contained in the cell she glanced to the other male who'd gone without announcing himself. "I'm guessing more will be on their way soon- help those two with the rock-men if you can" she would say quickly before beginning to move out to the scent. Her eyes shimmered as her form moved down to all-fours and rounded the corner in record time, though the sound of footfall was quickly exchanged for the sounds of something tapping against the ground beneath her. The world around her seemed to shrink but that wasn't as worrying, this was a life or death situation after all, darting down the hallway she would pursue the elves figure as it's interaction with Clide occurred. The figure of the golden canine would move around the side of the two figures in a flanking maneuver. Clide appeared to be going for a punch on the knife-ear, further emphasized when he yelled such a thing out- a flash of her old life came to, the one on earth.
~Flash Back~​
Katsuo had been sitting on the couch with his nephew and the two were playing a game that he had previously been unfamiliar with, it was something about destruction and a group of brothers or something? Most of the characters didn't even look like they were related, there was a giant spiked turtle that was supposedly related to a little pink ball of dough. Anyways, the character his nephew had been playing had a long charging phase as he had been falling back to the stage. After a moments delay and the characters lining up the masked man had screamed out "Falcon... Punch!!!" before the screen was surrounded by dark color and he'd been thrown off stage. Immediately the next sound that came from the television had been a taunt, "Show me your moves!" they stopped playing that game a little while afterwards.
~Flash Forward~​
Her speed had allowed for her to keep up with the blue-haired man, well she lagged behind by a little but not to the extent that it would prove to be detrimental. So he was probably another person who put five points into speed. So now that she had reached the other two contestants she'd seen the opening she needed. At the moment, from an outsiders point of view, a three-foot (91cm) tall fox with fur of a pale yellow coloration was approaching the two. So this fox stood about the same size as a wolf but appeared as a much more agile beast. Opening her jaws as she moved forward a blue flame escaped from the edges of it as she translated the speed into her attack, following closely to the punch from her ally she would snap towards one of the arms of the elf in attempts to seize the crossbow from his grasp. Her jaws would grip around his wrist as they came down, the flames burning against whatever clothing or flesh stood in their way. "Allow me to help you out" her voice would telepathically translate to Clide and the Elf.
Mentions/Interactions: IdeaLover IdeaLover Gridlock Gridlock

As the elf raised his cross bow to fire again, a beast lept out of the shadows and tore open his throat. Clide's throat punch landed, but the elf was already bleeding out. The crossbow had been kicked from his grasp by Blake. And Clide had managed to strike the guard hard enough to have him stumble backwards onto the stairs, land awkwardly and die.
IdeaLover IdeaLover

Ara missed no beat and ran to help Clide by transforming into a fox and biting the guards wrists as he lay dying preventing him from covering the open wound that is his neck or retrieve the crossbow he had dropped.
Both Ara and Clide, (Blake as well) can hear footsteps approaching down the stairs. Dark long and foreboding are those stairs that lead to freedom.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

As Alice remembers her hobby/job/added backstory for extra oomph.
The golems approach Johan same as before. Edging toward him in a fighting stance. But Then! Alice ran and jumped! Missing the golem with her kick as somehow the two golems are faster then her. The first one dodged her attempt to stand on it.
The second was open for the umbrellas beating as it stayed focused on Johan, as Alice swung it down she'd notice chunks of stone crumble from the back of its head, the weapon can destroy them.
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Johan threw his bar like a spear which shot through the golems knee causing the stone man to lose its leg and fall to floor.
"help me free the Others!"
Johan called out. Lucilky Tatau was fearless and had no care if he was hurt or killed. He helped Johan tear open two bars, allowing Johan into the cell to free Clem and any others who seemed useful. Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen

The golem pressed it's head up from the floor looking into the cell. Like Yahoe said they can only roam the hallway.

The second golem turned to face Alice and her umbrella. She would need to be careful. It's stronger and faster then her... she would have to use her weapon intelligently.

Last edited:
Clementine Asher
The sounds of Clementines screaming filled the dungeon for a small period of time while the others were trying to break out of their cell. The searing burning pains on her arms caused her to slip away and in a moment silence filled her ears as darkness filled her eyes and her mind went blank.
"Rise..."
The darkness crept back and a scene filled before her of monsters and human souls far as the eye can see and in front of her was a demon. However, she felt no fear instead she felt a familiarity with the being and it whispered into her ear giving her the key to start using her powers. Clementine went to reach out for the being the scene in front of her dissipated with the sound of her shackles being pulled apart. The sound of combat filled her ears as without missing a beat Clementine shot upwards so much so that dizzyness filled her as she leaned back against the cell wall shaking her head. Clementine tried to thank the boy who freed her but was still reeling from the dizziness and stinging sensation on her arm only mumbles came out of her mouth. Clementine went to leave the cell but instead was stopped by a statue of rock, looking over its exterior she saw cuts and scrapes as it had been through a lot of fights.
"Kill..."
A small voice chipped at her causing her to whip around doing a one-eighty that was fast enough to almost make her fall over, she fell again downwards leaning on the wall this time however someone was underneath her.
"Get off me Bitch!" The man coughed in an angry voice penetrated through the noise of combat outside in the hall. Clementine looked down at the man, he was skinny clearly starving and from the blood that was dripping from his mouth, he must have been badly sick.
"Now..."
The voice weakly came back again groaning and Clementine crouched down in front of the man reacher her hand out she wrapped her hands around the man's neck and began to push. Despite the man's apparent weakness he still offered resistance and fought back against her but Clementine was in a better position than the man and she put her full body weight into strangling the man almost leaning against the wall. The man clawed at Clementine's skin drawing blood to run down her tattered clothes after a couple of seconds he would merely pat her in a feeble attempt at hitting her when he stopped struggling altogether. His body slumped to the ground with all signs or resistance stopping Clementine still chocked the man even after his apparent death just to make sure he was really gone the only thing stopping her was the frail voice coming back telling her what to do again. Clementine slowly backed away from the dead man and stood up straight with the other prisoners shouting in fear of being killed next.
"Recognise my power...And Rise from the Ashes" Clementine coldly spoke to the corpse, the chains on her arms and shoulders lit to life in a blue hellfire and if someone with high magic watched this scene it would almost appear if the chains moved towards the corpse latching onto it. A blue book appeared in her hand as a chain dragged the screaming human soul into the book the pages flipping wildly trying to find a new home for the soul. Of course, no one would be able to see the soul leaving the body but the room did feel significantly colder ever since Clementine spoke to the corpse, the chains eventually settled back onto her arms as Clementine turned towards the door of the cell with her magic book in hand the faint words she would hear from seemingly nowhere made sense now. Kill, Rise, and repeat. Clementine held her book close to her chest with one hand and outstretched the other she seemingly smiled and the words left her lips softly.

"Rise, Adam..."
The pages spewed to life as a blue spectral form of the man's corpse appeared in front of her holding what appeared to be a prison shank ready to help in the fight.

Dinky spotted the two guards, halfassing their job. Since the one smoking carried a back up dagger, it was likely that the other had one too. He wanted those daggers badly. After grabbing a rock, Dinky slowly made his way to the sleeping guard to try and grab the dagger he likely had. If the other noticed him, Dinky would throw the rock at his neck, since there was a gap between the chest and head piece. As he approached the sleeping guard, he tried his best to quietly see if there was anything he could take from the guard's pocket.

Suddenly, with his enhanced sense of hearing, the breaking of stone and clank of metal come from somewhere inside the prison. Something was going on, and Dinky started getting worried that it would eventually get the attention of the other guard, so he started rushing himself to try and find what ever loose change or small arms the dozing sentry had on him. If he was caught though, Dinky would just have to make a run for it, although he probably wouldn't get far. But the sweet temptation of loot was calling for him; blinding him of the consequences he might face.

Clide Nefos
Contract Creatures:
Blake ~ Shadow Cat

Mission: Prison Escape
Interacting: Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
Clide shook his hand in pain, but when he noticed the effects of his punch, a look of thorough enjoyment appeared on his face. "Nice one Blake, it seems like it all worked out."
An idea crossed his mind as he moved towards the guard. He didn't like that he was in rags, and he wasn't against stealing someone else's clothes. Believing the guard to be dead, he approached intent on getting new gear. Though, before he could move a step closer, a large mass moved past him. Blake instinctively jumped back towards Clide, both hissed at whatever had just moved past them. There was a canine of good size gnawing on the guard. For a moment he was stunned, where had this creature come from?

Clide shook his head, regaining his focus. He didn't remember a fox like this being in the prison, but it seemed to view the guard as an enemy. It took him a moment to realize he had heard a voice just as he stuck the guard. He put two and two together and questioned the fox. "Ara? That's you, right?" Clide scratched at his ears. Trying to make sense of what just happened. He had attacked the guard, but for a moment he felt odd, almost feral. "Wait, did I just hiss?"

"It seems you take from me more than just appearance." Blake had already retreated back to Clide's shadow. "I don't like this girl's form, so I'll be staying here."
Clide was genuinely confused, but before he let his thoughts wander he refocused. More were coming down from the stairs, he could hear the faint thuds of boots. Clide looked at Ara as he whispered, "Finders keepers! Since you're a fox now, these wouldn't suit you anyway. I'll be taking them."
He grabbed the crossbow and went to get the body too. He tried to pick it up and move back away from the stairs. He'd rather be changed into the armor and further from the front once more guards came down.

He stopped and set the body down about ten strides back. Hopefully he was no longer in clear view from the stairs. He didn't want someone near the top of it to be able to see him. He quickly stripped the guard and awkwardly put on the gear. Going so far as putting his own rags onto the guard. As he got situated, he felt uncomfortable. "Uhh, has that recently worn feeling..."
It was dark so he could only guess that he put the gear on correctly. Helmet, tunic, gloves, and the other pieces of leather equipment all fit more or less. He had some sense of how to put them on, it was just too dark to know if they were on how they ought to be. He mumbled to himself as he checked the crossbow and the body for any additional bolts. "Rule one of looters, if the enemy's dropped gear is better than your own...equip it."

Once he felt satisfied with his loot, he looked back over to the end of the corridor at the stairs he had just run from. Another thought danced through his head as he tried to come up with a plan. If he looked the part maybe he could play it too. He positioned the guard's body against the cell bars. It faced away from the stairs with the body hunched over a hand stuck to the neck where the wound still bled from. He loaded the crossbow and laid himself down on his stomach near the body. He looked awkward lying there. He placed himself further from the stairs, but still within a few steps of the body. "What are you trying to do now?!" Blake's distressed voice echoed in Clide's head. He knew Blake would hear him so he just whispered to Ara, "I'm going to play dead or something. If they see the armor they might get distracted and come check my body or they'll check the guard's body I put over there. Hide behind the corpse or somewhere nearby. If we're lucky, we can ambush them again."

With that Clide plopped his face to the ground. Even if they didn't react how he wanted, he thought he would at least be in a good position to fire the crossbow. It was still in hand, all he had to do was aim it. As he calmed himself, he tried to slow his breathing. "This is a stupid idea."
Clide started to second guess himself at that. But he was committed now. "Would it have been better if I used the body as a shield?"
Blake didn't care to answer him. Clide waited for one, but became distracted by an odd chill to the air. He could faintly sense a sinister magic. He wanted to get up and see what was going on back with the prisoners. But he could hear the footsteps more clearly. The other guards were getting closer.

As dinky approached the sleeping guard he would notice the dagger strapped to his right side. He had nothing of interest apart from...
The dagger,
A flask of something,
Dried meat wrapped in a cloth,
A crystal that would fit perfectly in a human sized hand.

The smoking guard hadn't noticed the small bird sneaking as he was somewhat high and honestly not paying attention the slightest. Probably George Probably George

The elf captain who had eaten a bit of shiny turned to drake. Before drake could even speak the elf captain glared at him as he readied his still bloody dagger in his stained hands. "<You... your one as well...>"
The elf captain murdered and carved out his heart almost as easily as he did Val.
Drake ran however, a fearful clone ran one way and the real one a different way. The captain was to fast however and grew powerful from the shard inside drakes heart.

Johan didn't have much to say as the tall woman stood, then promptly murdered someone only to summon a ghost version of the victim... He silently decided the tall girl would not be a romance option any time in the future. If there is one anyway.
He quickly scooted out the cell holding a bar and with a mighty dramatic overhand swing he crushed the golem's head that was stuck on the floor.
It stopped moving when the head was removed. Like most things really...

Elves reached the hallway seeing a downed guard, man, and golem. The three elves drew their swords. One went to check on what he assumed was a guard, the other the man with his throat torn out. IdeaLover IdeaLover
"<lorill are you ok?>"
The elf asked as he went to turn over Clide with his free hand.

The other elf approached Alice getting ready to attack from behind as the golem she faced off against approached her.
Johan threw another bar! But the elf guard deflected it safely into a wall where it remained ready to clothesline someone. With his sword drawn he begins to fight Johan.
Johan avoided his flurry of sword strokes but was backed into a wall where he was slashed, the sword going right through him and breaking the tip of the blade against the wall as smoke leaked and Johan quickly shoved the elf as he ran to pick up another bar. That elf was sent into the wall like a battle manga, but stood back up drawing his dagger and sheathing his sword with a number of elvish swears.

Last edited:
Inventory:
(1) Dagger
(1) Small unknown crystal
The haul was looking pretty good to Dinky. Although, he didn't have any where to put everything, so he'd have to choose which two to take. After a bit of thought, Dinky decided to take a quick bite of the meat, and leave the flask behind. A sudden powerful presence overwhelmed Dinky. It was coming from the prison. The Angel mentioned something about finding others. This was his best bet. He took another quick bite and ran inside.

The place was a labyrinth. Dinky had absolutely no sense of direction. The further he delved, the more guards he had to sneak through. Security started getting tighter. He'd need a miracle if he wanted to proceed anymore. Fighting wasn't an option.

Last edited:
Clide Nefos
Contract Creatures:
Blake ~ Shadow Cat

Interacting: Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
He could hear the footsteps as they reached the corridor. “Blake?”
“Three, all guards. Swords, no crossbows.”

Clide was surprised. Blake truly knew him from the time they spent together on Earth. One word was all he needed to convey his intentions. “Thanks, stay hidden for now. Assist only if you see an opportunity.”

When the guard came to check on Clide, he couldn't help but feel happy that his plan was working. When the guard said something, Clide thought it odd that he understood it. He guessed the dead guard had been Iorill. Thinking about how well it was going, he couldn’t control his excitement and let out an audible snicker. Realizing how loud it was, Clide bit his tongue to try and stifle his excitement, but it only made him groan in pain.

“<What was that? I can't hear you?>” The guard asked. From the sound of the guard’s voice, Clide guessed he was right over him now. Clide felt a hand tug on his body as the guard rolled him over onto his back. Seeing the sword in the guard’s other hand, Clide kicked fiercely with his left leg towards the guards crotch as he took aim and loosed the crossbow. He aimed for the guards chest, it seemed like the easiest place to aim. He hoped a crossbow would be strong enough to pierce the chainmail tunic. If either missed, the guard could easily slash at him. Clide’s own armor would help mitigate the blow, but he still shielded himself with crossbow.

Aside from the guard he attacked, the other was still close by having checked on the body of the first guard. Clide decided to trust his fellow reincarnated in handling them. He had to focus on what was in front of him now. But still he felt the presence behind him, he guessed the third guard had moved past him towards the others at the cells. "Blake, let me know if things get bad behind me."
"Keep your focus on the front. I'll be the eyes in the back of your head."

In the few moments of peace, while he waited to see the guard's reaction. Clide felt strange. He was at ease, and that was an odd feeling considering his circumstances. He had more or less killed the first guard. He had now just attacked a second. He didn't bat an eye at the thought of stealing the guard's armor. He was thinking efficiently and his mind had adapted quickly to the state of this world. Killing and being killed were common here. At that moment, it truly dawned on him that the man who lived on Earth was dead, he was in a new world, in a new body, and the only thing he knew for sure was that he was strangely okay with all of it. The only attachment he had to Earth was Blake, and she was now here with him. All that came to his mind was that this was fine.

His goal was set not long ago. Escape the prison and make sure Blake was alright. But that had only been a short term goal. The angel had told him to find the others, they were already here, and then to save Nudonna. Dunwel, the human capitol, was where they needed to go. They had to beat some darkness. Vague enemy and an unclear goal. But for once in his life there was a path set for him and all he had to do was his absolute best to follow it. His ideas on Earth got him nowhere, but his ideas here already brought him something he longed for on Earth. He was satisfied. He moved how he wanted to, no long did injuries impair his mind or body. At first he despised this reincarnation. He settled into it when it was forced on him, but now he was thankful. This was a chance he still wanted, deep down he longed for a do over where his efforts truly bore fruit.

Once again, he steeled his resolve. He had a goal beyond simple survival and escape. He'd make this life a success. If he was well known in his first life. He'd rise above that name, he'd shatter the legend and step above and beyond it. Clide's eyes narrowed with focus. It gave him an angry look, but he didn't mind. He was enjoying this far too much. He still held the crossbow up but quickly began to reload it. He had no time to waste in this life. A moment of hesitation could spell doom.

Last edited:
Name: ???

There the girl sat, listening to the beep of the heart monitor. Her family sitting by her side crying a storm. She was at peace with this end, after all she had nothing left that she wanted. Put of all things she wished most, she wished she had more time to read. Then she was faced with black, and a voice offered a second chance. In what seemed like a blur, the girl created a character.

Name: Tua
sex
: Female
height:
6Feet and 8inches
weight:
138lbs
appearance
4077d551520de45727b93660ba51dfce.jpg
hair:
None
hair colour:
N/A
facial hair:
N/A

Your power: Pyromancy

The girl was about to select the power but it seemed as though it chose for her.

strength:
speed: 1
charisma: 1
dexterity: 1
intelligence: 7
magic: 9

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl had chosen to be a snake lady whom she named Tua. It all seemed to be moving to fast for her. Then suddenly she woke up chained in some cell, and Tua was confused. Perhaps she missed something important? The whole create your new life thing left her a bit in a mess as she was too focused on being her character to notice what the angle lady was saying. Something about a darkness? She wasn't sure.

"Hello? Isss Sssomeone there? Can anyone help me?"
Tua spoke, slurring the s's as she finally realized she was actually that snake lady. Her voice was this soft sounding hiss.

The chains were too sturdy for her to attempt to break, after all she made this character to be based on the archetype of a smart and powerful wizard.

Ara
"Hide behind the corpse... I mean-" Ara spoke out weakly contesting the idea, honestly it wasn't a bad idea though- having the edge on their opponent would serve them well but practically cuddling with a corpse to hide seemed far too strange. Despite what she attempted to get across it seemed the plan was already in motion, so she made haste to hide behind the corpse. Pressing herself up against the cell bars as the corpse laid against her form, she moved it's free arm to block the remainder of her from one of the sides- hopefully that would nullify the opponents vision of her when it came to their initial insight. Her fire had appeared to disappear, giving her the cover of darkness to assist in hiding. Glancing off to the side she noted that Clide had laid himself out in the floor in a similar manner to if the prisoner he'd killed had knocked the armored guard unconscious- an interesting idea to say the least. Internally she wanted to snicker at such a strange idea, the cat-like man who went as far as to hiss had put themselves in the shoes of an elven guard.

Then again she wasn't in a situation where she could be so snarky, she had put herself in the arms of a corpse and as such forfeited the right to such an action. Now she stood still and peeked through the little area she could of separation between the guard's body and arm. It didn't take long for the footsteps prior to draw near, and with them came the bodies of three elven guards armed with sword and dagger. Did they have cloaks as well? The visual wasn't the greatest but she could make out the vital details. Taking a moment she waited for the right moment to strike, one of the guards approached the body she remained pressed up against and she poised herself to strike. She waited for the other guards to get to their portion of the combatants, the first of which was heard a little ways down fighting with what sounded like a prisoner armed with metal bars.

The other had approached Clide and that was taken as her moment to strike, almost immediately after she heard conflict occurring nearby she decided it was now. Hopefully the scuffle with Clide's situation would at least draw the guards attention for a second, if not then the only choice would still be to go through with the plan or get stuck. So immediately after hearing that begin Ara would burst past the body, causing it to fall dormant to the ground and allow the blood to seep out onto the floor once more. The form of the canine would leap out of the under the leaning forward figure, blue flames racing from the corners of the jaws as she sprung towards the head of the throat of the elven guard. The same feral instinct from before began to brew inside of her as mildly bloodied fangs would race towards their next target.
Mentions/Interactions: IdeaLover IdeaLover NeonFlow NeonFlow

Clides dirty tactics of stomping nuts was successful as the guard fell backwards in pain clenching his boo-boo with his free hand, but falling as much to be head height to the crossbow. Taking the arrow to the face as he dropped to the ground with a few twitches and spasms.
IdeaLover IdeaLover

Ara was also successful in her surprise attack, ripping out the guards throat and burning his face in the process. As Ara charged to the still standing guard, Alice successfully destroyed the second golem by use of umbrella barrier to sever it's head.
Alice in the heat of the moment attempted to aid the fire fox and rushed behind her to the next opponent.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

A single elf guard stood alone with a dagger standing ready to die it would seem. His attention gone from Johan, with the help of Aleks the two are able to free the remaining prisoners in the third cell.
Johan was a bit skeptical freeing what seemed to be a humanoid snake, but it spoke human so.... more people to break out could only help right? She had a strong power in her that made Johan assume she was the same as the others with names.
Gridlock Gridlock Archdemon Archdemon

Dinky would notice a bit of panic among the elves. They seemed to be searching, yet none noticed his dark feathers in the shadows, as he was knee height.
They seemed to speak of demons, either way dinky can sense the power of the elf captain outside, and the reincarnated deeper in the jail.
Probably George Probably George

A cat is in the wild, is it sentient?
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Clide Nefos
Contract Creatures:
Blake ~ Shadow Cat

Interacting: Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse NeonFlow NeonFlow Archdemon Archdemon Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen
Clide exhaled a sigh of relief. Things had gone better than planned. "Headshot." As the guard fell to the ground in spasms, Clide had already switched targets. He turned his attention to the nearest enemy. Ara had already engaged them, but seeing her ripping apart the other guard made his stomach turn. It reminded him of how Blake had said she ate his face before reincarnating. Between his sudden nausea and the fact that the guard seemed finished, he moved his attention elsewhere. He looked down the corridor. It seemed the golems were also out of commission now. Just one guard was left but he was practically surrounded by the other reincarnated and the prisoners. Clide had loaded the crossbow, but he dismissed the thought of shooting it. Even the guard he had looted it from had missed a few times. He wasn't trained in it's usage, so the chance of him hitting an ally was too great. Instead, he went to the guard he had just shot.

Peering down at the almost lifeless elf, Clide set his foot on the guard's throat. He applied pressure until the convulsing stopped and ripped the bolt from the guards head. "Shouldn't let tools go to waste." He cleaned the bolt off on some of the guard's clothing. Storing it away with the few other bolts, he took the guards sword and rummaged for anything else that could be useful. The first guard had gifted him armor, a crossbow, and bolts. He was eager to see what else these guards had to offer. "Video games made looting too easy. But doing it for real is an interesting experience... Ugh..." The thought of harvesting monster parts crossed his mind, causing more discomfort to his stomach.

As Clide continued to loot the guard. He stayed vigilant of the stairs and the remaining guard. Johan and a few others were still down there. It seemed like there was another reincarnated. Clide spun his head to the stairs and then to the ceiling. Aside from the new presence in the cells, he felt like there was also one coming from above. He wondered who it could be. It seemed like they were moving closer. Several scenarios moved through his head. The most feasible was that it was another reincarnated that was captured and being brought down to the prisons. If that was the case, it meant more guards were on their way. Probably stronger in number and strength than the guards that had come before. They needed to grab what they could and move. No time to leisurely loot corpses. Taking the sword and dagger he headed back to the others. "Finish off that guard. We need to regroup before more show up!"

He ran back to them at a slower pace, not making use of his full speed. He didn't feel particularly tired, but he needed to conserve energy where he could. He had no idea how long it would take them to get out of this place or how many battles they would face from here to freedom. "Blake, how are you holding up?"
"Not bad, not great. So I'm doing well. Eating seems to have helped."
"When did you- Oh, right. Well, if you're feeling better, that's all that matters."
Clide swallowed hard as he thought about the two guards, both had had parts of their body ripped apart by fangs. He felt an odd sense of kinship in that he had also been eaten, but only after he died. He shook his head to clear away the thought, he probably wouldn't be able to forget that fact though. It made him wonder how he'd feel the next time he ate something.
"Oh, I didn't notice that one there. A snake, hopefully the make better company than the other one."
Clide didn't respond. Now that he was closer to the main group, he was trying to reevaluate everything and come up with a new plan. Only now did he notice that the newcomer was indeed a snake. A beastkin with a far more monstrous form. And then there was the one form before. He needed to gauge both of them. It seemed that the woman from before had done something to a prisoner. That chill he felt had definitely come from her. He could only guess her power was similar to necromancy, but did she really need to kill a prisoner. If the other prisoners became uneasy it would be more difficult for him to use them in his next plan. "Maybe we can get her to kill the last guard or something. I'd like to make use of her power, but rather not by killing allies..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back