• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nudonna, a Quest of chance: rp

Characters
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was a ordinary night for Joseph Trues as he got off work, his phone vibrated a few times but he ignored what he assumed was his friends texts and calls to get on the newest battle royal game and squad up. Only one of the messages was... This is where that ordinary routine starts to change, the train was down meaning his only option home was a bus. A strange sensation washed over our protagonist as he removed his headphones to notice people in a panic, But as Joseph turned around to go back up the stairs out of the growing noise and chaos a loud bang is heard.
Then another.
And another.
Twelve shots are fired from a man with a mask in the crowd, Joseph and seven other unlucky souls murdered in a random shooting.
As Joseph clutched his warm wet stomach he fell to the ground, his eyes blink in shock as his vision begins to distort into a bright light, blinding white and then darkness. No more wetness or warmth.

Just himself, with two bullet holes in his shirt and jacket. As well as his body... No pain however, just a voice... As Joe heard this angelic voice he saw others in the darkness, people like himself and a bright floating woman with brilliant white wings beckoning the group toward her.

"Don't be afraid, some of you have just fallen asleep. Others have been dealt cruel fates at random chance, come, stand in my light and let me see the faces of those summoned"
ee25ec306d449267740dcab882710cb2.jpg

Joe found himself walking toward the light of this woman, uncaring that he seemed to be walking on nothing. As if the ground was glass and vast emptiness was the only thing on display.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Damafaud Damafaud JDizzle383 JDizzle383 IdeaLover IdeaLover
(Your characters are good to arrive in nowhere and approach the light! Appearances don't matter to much but have a picture ready for your isekai character.)

( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse sorenanguis sorenanguis Delinquent Delinquent we need to discuss your characters)

((Dedicated character/lore pages shall go up once all characters are completed in game and in the pm's))

Last edited:

???
???;???
Interaction
:
Mention:​
She blinked her eyes. It was white above her as usual, but it had a different shade of white from what could be seen in hospitals. Ceiling of hospitals was sickly white, with a strong smell of disinfectant emitting from everywhere. Then, too, she noticed that she could not smelled anything. No disinfectant, or the faint scent of flowers usually carried by well-wishers.

A flash from the past suddenly hit her on the head. She was sunbathing at the beach on her usual vacation island in Carribean with her darling Ravus and their children. Then a black spot appeared in her peripheral view, and when she turned her head, a crab flew into her sight and-

"Oh dear, did this self died of fright from a thrown crustacean?"

Her death was quite ridiculous she couldn't help but laugh. She noticed, with amusement still in her tone, that her voice felt different. Another round of inspection of her body also showed that her body was not that of a mature and refined 47 years old. With some delight, she remembered that this body was quite similar to that of a supermodel she met in a social gathering back in New Castle.

If this was heaven, she could get used to it. She made her way into the light, as requested by the voice.

Alfred was heading to bed early. Normally he was one to stay up all night chatting with friends online or playing games all the way into the early hours of the morning. Since graduating high school, he'd been living carefree with a fickle attitude. He used to hate doing anything that required effort. At the slightest inconvenience he'd lose all motivation. Because of that, he tried many hobbies and other activities but never stuck to them. He bounced between jobs to fund his latest interests, but just like everything else he'd get bored and quit. But, at the age of 22, he finally found something worth working towards, a reason to live a proper adult life.

Well, not really. His parents kicked him out of the house. He found a place to stay, but it used up all his savings. He went to complain to some friends and go drinking, but all they did was brag about their new jobs, graduation and degrees, one of them was even getting married. That night he had the realization that everyone had grown up except him. He was still the frivolous teenager that had graduated with them. Over the course of the next week he got his act together. He applied for multiple jobs using his random skills in place of education and experience. After a few bad interviews he finally landed a nice positions with benefits. And tomorrow would be his first day.

"It took a while, but I'm gonna start living life properly. Now to sleep, can't be late on my first day. That means you go to sleep too fat cat." Alfred looked at the foot of his bed. A fluffy cat was wrapped around his foot, batting and biting at him through the sheets. "Go to sleep, Chubbs!"

The cat ran up the bed to his face at swatted at him before curling up and nestling. Alfred sighed as he started to drift of to sleep. "Even if I haven't been doing my best, I've at least been able to take of you all this time."

Hours, minutes, some amount of time passed and something happened. Alfred Ramirez, though even he himself didn't know, was no longer among the living of Earth. He was lying flat on his back somewhere else entirely. A few others stirred around him, as well as a voice, and a light.

"Aww man, I hate sleep like this." Alfred felt like he had just closed his eyes, but it was already bright enough that his eyes stung when he opened them. It took a moment for him to realize he wasn't in bed or even at home for that matter. "Wait, what?"

He saw different people around him, and not far away in the center was an angel? He mostly missed her words, but some of the others had gathered near her. He had an idea as to what was going on, but he didn't like it, in fact he hated it. At some point in his life he would've loved this kind of scenario but now was different. A single thought filled his tired mind as he walked towards her, "Now who's gonna feed Chubbs in the morning..."

Last edited:
Alice had just woken up from a good rest. Her day was going to be filled with blessings. Her phone rang, showing a notification saying that she won a prize of a new phone. She was suddenly called by her friend saying that her boss at work was finding her. She proceeded to dress up and brush her teeth before going out of the door. She grabbed her umbrella and went out. She was crossing the streets of Japan, going to her work with a formal outfit. She was greeted by a Takoyaki vendor and was given free food. She was surprised by the event but, she was certainly hungry as she had not eaten her breakfast and skipped it. She ate at least 5 balls before leaving the man.

When she arrived at her work place, she was greeted by her boss. "Miss Kim, head on over to my office when you're free." Alice was curious on why she had to go to her boss' office room but, she bowed and responded with, "Ah, yes. I'll go, sir."

She proceeded to go back to her desk and got spooked by her co-workers. "So, what's up between you and Hiroshi? Hmm?" Her friend, Xiaoli, said as her other friend, Hifumi, was slightly laughing. "Maybe, he's into her. Am I right?" Alice was slightly getting irritated by the pair and decided to look at them and said, "As if, he already has a girlfriend. I can't be the side chick if that ever happens, it's a terrible position to be in! Also, he just invited me over in his office room when I'm available so it's probably something work related." The duo rolled their eyes as they proceeded to go to their desks and start working.

Alice was pressured by her parents to get good grades and have a decent job. She overworks herself at some points in her life but, has had no time to relax whatsoever. Her friends and peers at work constantly look up to her for advice in things like maintaining a good work life, plant care, and other things. When she does have free time, she spends it by going to arcades and playing the most recent rythm game that has been released or also, just staying at home and resting for the next work day.

At 22, she was continously asked on whether or not she had a boyfriend. This irritated her as being in a relationship is not her main goal in life. It was her parents, then her friends, and then her co-workers, and then her boss. It was exhausting to repeat that you were still single while your friends probably have better romance tips to give to anyone. Alice was just an average lady, working a 9-to-5 job at a Call Center while providing for herself.

When her shift was over, she grabbed her bag and remembered that she still had to go to her boss' room. She walked fast as she entered the room with grace. Her boss greeted her, "Welcome, Miss Kim. Would you like some coffee or some refreshments, perhaps?" She wanted to have a coffee but, the ones inside a can, not in a mug. "No, your hospitality was nice but, no." She responded as she was wondering on why she was here. "Anyways, the reason why I called you here is because your work ethic is quite high and you have maintained a good record for over 3 months. I'll be promoting you to Team Leader." Alice was shocked as she was given a high position, well, not that high but, it was good enough for her. She quickly bowed her head in respect and said, "Isn't this a bit too much for me? There are other suitable candidates in the Center and I feel like I'm just lucky and was spotted on my good days." Her boss, Hiroshi Yamada, quickly passed the papers without realizing that she was speaking. Alice was mad but, she was happy that she got promoted. She went home, all by herself.

It was raining, the streets were wet and cars were nowhere to be found. In the most luckiest day of hers, Alice was happy. She looked up to the sky and closed her eyes while holding her umbrella, before she got slammed to the face by a truck. She felt dizzy and lost conciousness. "Is this how my story ends?", she said with the last of her energy in her body. She closed her eyes, sprawled like a dead body in the dark and gloomy rain.

Alice felt something warm, something bright that was enveloping her. "Not now... Gimme 10 more minutes..." She remembered the night, getting slammed by a truck. She woke up and stood, trying to comprehend what happened to her. It seemed that she was not alone, as other bodies were present as well. Could their fates have been the same for them? Whatever the answer was, she dashed towards the bright white light which happens to be some kind of lady, "Hey lady! Where in the world are we?! Did we die or some shit?! Because I don't want to leave my house open to strangers! Also, your whole 'I'm a holy being' trope is seriously over done in Isekais." Alice didn't realize what she had done, she had cussed at a holy deity. Her life was literally resurrected, and she cussed at the woman who had brought her back from the dead.

Jordan had been watching anime nonstop for a week-bar eating and sleeping. He had skipped work about 3 times that week, all for the sake of anime he kept up with regularly. as he finally finished "Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody!" he realized something. Well two somethings really.

1. he was diabetic, and 2,

"When was the last time I checked my insulin levels?"

Cue dying from sugar overdose.

The pain was over in an instant, a surprise to Jordan as he saw a white glow, "Great, it's like those anime where the protagonist is told to go toward the li- Holy shit! am I IN an anime?" he nearly cried out seeing an angelic figure and nearly running to her. not walking like the others did, he arrived and said in the most corny way he could've in that moment, "So we're basically getting isekai'd and I assume summoned means we're heroes and have cool powers?"

All things considered, he didn't know how right he was...

The floating glowing woman made a slight face of annoyance as Jordan and Alice approached her with human terms like 'isekai' and 'trope' as she floated down to be closer to eye level (still floating above us all like a holy being might)
She gave a swift whack over the head of the two humans.

The sensation gave them flashes of their previous lives seconds before death, like a out of body experience they saw how it happened.
The Angel spoke again as the others approached her, she floated above them all...
"I am Miyoh, the one who shall guide you to your next destination. I am able to summon you all as you have something similar in each of you. A piece of Nudonna resides in your souls. A fragment of a past life you lived, you all received a chance to live again. With the power to defy death! As they say the third times the charm"
She gave a cheerful grin at the end.

Joe raised his hand like he was in school before talking. "does that uh... mean I've died twice now?"
Miyoh nodded still keeping her smile. "all of you have, once in Nudonna... and just now on earth. But this means I can place you back into Nudonna, and you can avenge your past lives... save the world... defy death and live the life you want to live!"

She waved her staff and each person was then holding a white Xbox one controller accompanied by a floating screen.
It looked like a character menu for a Indie dark souls type thing....

Name
height
weight
appearance
hair
hair colour
facial hair

(A whole lot of mess that made each person realise DO NOT HIT RANDOMISE)

What peaked Joe's curiosity was the second half...
Your power

strength

(Represents how hard you hit, how much you lift etc you do not need to be jacked to have all the strength)
speed
(How fast you move)
charisma
(How others in the world of Nudonna view you. The higher the better)
dexterity
(Skill with a weapon, a style of fighting etc)
intelligence
(How much you know about Nudonnas flora, fauna, customs and creatures etc.) ((Depending on this I will give information you would know from living in the world, but in a summary!)
magic
(The higher your magic is, the better your power/ability)

Joe coughed as he muttered "if I'm dead why do I feel like having a smoke still?"
As he did so the screen infront of him autofilled his power!
your power
Reincarnated from Bohin of the clouds.
Typhokinesis- mastery over smoke. You yourself are a strange cloud.

Joe looked at the controller in his hands and the screen in shock "what's this?! I didn't type anything?"
Miyoh giggled, "Bohin of the clouds is who you once was in Nudonna, the machine mistook you and just filled in the blanks with what you was before"

Joe sighed but figured if this was a dream it was vivid. If it was real he didn't want to fuck this up. 'Please be a logia.' Rang out in his mind as he filled in the sheet using the joystick and A button....

---------------- (the sheet you need to post but with your character not mine aha)
Name: Johan of the clouds.
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Twice as handsome as he used to be but no real changes
9f3c7c64bd64b0ef291e511137d5342b.jpg
5ft8
Green eyes
Weighs the optimal BMi whatever

Power: typhokinesis

The stats (20 points between them all)
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Dexterity; 4
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 1
Magic: 3

Attachments

• 9f3c7c64bd64b0ef291e511137d5342b.jpg
    9f3c7c64bd64b0ef291e511137d5342b.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1
Valerie Darkfell

???
Amused;Creating her new body
Interaction: NeonFlow NeonFlow
Mention
: NeonFlow NeonFlow , JDizzle383 JDizzle383 , IdeaLover IdeaLover thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
She did not truly understand what the beautiful angel was saying, but the prospect of reincarnation was something she accepted gladly. Really, how much fun she hadn't been able to do in her past life? Oh, she had quite the time enjoying beautiful beach and going to the luxurious spa in Bali, but she hadn't been able to taste the fleeting cherry tomatoes from Chile, nor did Ravus let her go skiing in Switzerland! Really, she was not so old she couldn't go and have some sports.

"Oh my, this looks nostalgic."

The joystick reminded her of the time her nephew insisted she accompanied them to play some games. After fiddling with the control for a while, she started to fill her character sheet in earnest.

"Let's see, name? This self is always fond of the name Valerie. What was Ravus' old surname again? Darkfell? Quite silly for a surname, really. Now of course this self should return to be young, but not too young as it would be inconvenient. Of course remaining a female is the best..."

Valerie continued to speak out her mind as she filled her character sheet. She was in an amused yet content mood, compared to the excitement and acceptance shown by the youths. It took her quite a while to finish her appearance. When she reached the second part of the character sheet, Valerie stopped to think.

"Let's see... power, is it? Something that can make this self life convenient should be the best. Nothing too troublesome like fire magic, or special strength shown by those japanese cartoon movies. Really, I don't know why this self' nephew liked them. Ah, how about wind? Yes, flying sounds quite comfortable. There should be no need to stir those troublesome dough with it. It is decided, then."

The process of filling her second part of character sheet left Valerie in a better mood than before. She could see why her nephew liked this kind of game. Even she could see the allure in deciding something with a few numbers. By the time she was finished, the youths around her, too, was done.

• Koko.Hekmatyar.full.1380881.jpg
    Name:
    Valerie Darkfell

Sex:
    Female

Height:
    178 cm

Weight:
    66 kg

Power:
    Wind Manipulation Mastery

Last edited:
Right as she was about to realize her mistake, the thing slammed her staff at her head. Alice held her head in pain, it was stinging but, not that bad. She had been dealt worse in the past. The woman looked at what she was given, a Xbox controller or some thing that looked like it. She preferred Playstation over Xbox but, Nintendo had a place in her heart. The being told to fill out some kind of form using the controllers that were given to them. What popped up was a menu that had areas that were quite odd. "Are we seriously going to become reincarnated as different people? Like how is that going to help our situation?" The girl was confused but, she noticed the angel giving her intense glares. She was scared and decided to follow what she was tasked to do.

"I guess I wanted to look like that one vocaloid..." The girl said to herself as she was creating her own body. She added an inch to her actual height, she just wanted to feel taller. She made herself slightly thinner but not to the point where it's only skin and bones, just enough meat on the bone. She paused at the part where it said 'Power'.

"Wait, are we actually gonna go on adventures and face enemies? I better make this good. Or, I can go with something simple. Actually, I remembered something from a game that I saw in an arcade. I think I'll pick that one."

She was finished with her character, it was simple but it was nice to look at your own creation, before realizing that it was absolutely terrible compared to other but, who cares? "Hold on..." The girl looked at it, and decided to add one centimeter to her boob size before becoming content with it. "Much better." She was proud with what she created.

1554792627076.png

Alice Kim

Sex:
Female

Appearance:

Height:
5ft. 10

Weight:
136 lbs

Power:
Umbrella Barrier Sword

Stats:
Strength = 3
Speed = 2
Dexterity = 5
Charisma = 5
Intelligence = 3
Magic = 2

Jordan looked over the screen with a familiarity and asked another question that told everyone there he was WAY to into this for being a dead man, "So this isn't a 'If you die in the game you die in real life' thing is it? Cause I really don't wanna wake up with an IV in my arm halfway through this to find out I'm not really here."

He earned yet another annoyed look and whack on the head for that.

"Let's see, that should do it for my appearance..." Jordan said after coming up with what he thought would be both cool and functional.

Name: Drake Kordonashi
Race: Elf
Appearance:
Drake.png

Power: Emoticlones. he can use his current feelings as clones of himself with a singular dominant emotion, though the original must keep concentrating for them to stay present.

The stats (20 points between them all)
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Dexterity; 3
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 4
Magic: 5

Looking over it one last time, he decided it was just well... his dream character. pushing the confirm button, he felt all warm and fuzzy for a second and looked down at himself, "One word. Epic." he smirked, "So angel lady... or goddess? what did you summon us here for anyway?"

As everything happened around him, he was dumbfounded. The others seemed to have taken faster to what was going on, accepting it quickly. Alfred groaned. "So it really is reincarnation..."
He took the controller, something he was used to holding, and begun entering his information. Thinking back to how the Angel had said they died once before, he decided his new name. "A second chance, at a second life..."
He honestly didn't like how he looked, a few bad memories came creeping back as he thought about his looks over the years. For a moment he wondered if he should try being a girl, but the thought quickly vanished. Mumbling to himself, "Is there anything cool, but not too cool, and something generic, but not super generic either..." he racked his head trying to remember something, anything that could fit for his new look. "Eh, he works. Always wanted blue hair."
Alfred, or rather Clide, was surprised at how the input was pulling in his thoughts before he could even enter some of the information. As he got to the next entries, he just let his mind wander and they filled in quickly. "18, well I did peak at the end of high school... Oh guess I wanted to stay my current height. 5'9. Oh has a nice conversion too... I hope that's not fat weight, 180 is a bit much... Wait, am I too stupid to come up with anything other than 18..."
He frowned realizing how simple his mind worked. "Well, I should at least change up my look. Let's go back to shorter hair and I don't know how facial care will work over there, so lets ditch the scruff."

Getting to the stats and power, Clide had to give this some serious thought. "This more or less determines my life there. I think I should choose stats after knowing my power, but what power..." He tried to sort his thoughts, but something was still bothering him. He clicked his tongue at the annoyance of it. "Honestly, I'm still bummed that I didn't get to say bye to Chubbs. Dumb cat won't have anyone to take care of her. Since I raised her, she doesn't like anyone else grooming her. Won't even accept food from others..."
More or less his words and thoughts were input into the system. "Oh, guess it's decided then. At least it's how I actually feel and not some random thought. Let's see what stat combos will work well. If it's something like this, I won't really be fighting personally. But just in case I should be smart and knowledgeable, don't even know what kind of creatures are there, power has to be strong too or it's worthless, and gotta be able to runaway just in case. Hopefully the other stats don't matter too much..."
Looking at the filled out screen, he took a deep breath, accepting that this was probably real. He was calm for a moment but only a moment. He sighed and started fidgeting. "Uh, old habit is coming back. I don't know if this power and these stats are gonna be a hit or miss. Uhh, why am I so indecisive. Nope just gotta be happy with it. Imagine an army of cats or something. Yeah, nice idea, love that."
"Aww, I miss Chubbs again..."
Looking towards the Angel, he couldn't help but ask. "Is there any way I can see my cat again, or at least know she's being taken care of?"

Clide Nefos
Height: 180 cm / 5' 9''
Weight: 82 kg / 180 lbs
Hair: Shorter than pictured (close to an undercut)

Hair Color: Navy Blue (color deficient assuming it's that)
Facial hair: None (hates shaving)

Stats
Strength: 1
Charisma: 1
Dexterity: 1
Intelligence: 7
Magic: 5

Power: Creature Control (Subset: Animal Nurture)

Last edited:

Unknown
A piercing white light before him seemed to come out of nowhere and entirely envelop his form, darkness took it's place before yet another white light came. This one seemed to be much softer than the one he previously encountered. Along with that this one spoke to him? His eyes adjusted slightly as he moved forward and the scene around him took shape, an angelic figure stood a little ways ahead of him while a group of others seemed to be in the same situation as he was. If this was a game then it would've been something like an intro cinematic, or maybe this was some form of interactive title card. Either way it felt wrong to him, he was living up until a few moment ago.... or maybe he was still alive and this was just a lucid dream of some sort? That's what he thought at least, the other voices appeared to be far more accepting of the idea that they'd each died- not just once either. The mention of supposedly dying a second time was astonishing to him, there was no way that he could have died a second time right?

The fact of that in itself was something he couldn't accept, last thing he remembered he was waiting at the subway terminal and something bumping into him quite hard. That and a very bright light, that was approaching quickly- oh. Looking down in his hand he felt a new weight arrive, "A controller?" rotating it in his hand he made note of the design. An xbox controller, from the one to be precise, it wasn't his favorite design for a controller but it wasn't a bad one either. Memories of the past flickered into his mind, back when he was in high-school and still had time to play games. It was a good time, looking up at his screen he noticed the blank information sheet- the reactions he could hear from the others made it sound like they were creating themselves, or rather their reincarnated forms. Given that the sound of joysticks and button presses began to sound out he could assume the others were starting up their character creation, because of that he decided that he should get started as well. As he gripped the controller his arms went completely numb, looking at the screen he could see that a plethora of information came onto the screen it appeared to be getting filled in despite him not even doing anything.

Looking down to his hands he could see that his fingers appeared to be moving against his control with all the information filling in faster than he could think to reject it. Something in the back of his mind was telling him to do this, it felt really similar to the feeling in his arms. A radiating pulse that let off a faint heat, turning his attention back to the board again he saw the appearance that he was creating. "Why am I a girl?" He asked himself as the rest of the sheet was filled out. The information took him by surprise, but what was probably even more surprising was that his figure changed and matched that of the female in the display screen. The things that had been typed up already seemed to be locked, a thing he was unable to return to and change, but the last bit of the sheet was left for him to fill out. "Stat's huh? Well I guess I get the decision on that one huh?" He muttered to himself with a half-hearted sigh before distributing the twenty-points he'd been granted. From there the new form he'd created was complete.

Entity.Eclypse

Name:
Ara
Sex:
Female
Height:
5"6'ft (170.6cm)
Weight:
118lbs (53kg)
Hair:
As pictured
Hair Color:
Golden blonde with a small portion of orange.
Power:
Calling of the Trickster Spirit
Strength: 3
Charisma: 4
Dexterity: 3
Intelligence: 1
Magic: 4

Mentions/Interactions:

Miyoh took note of the people who had finished making their nudonnian selves and started the whole guide part of her job that she mentioned earlier.

"I have summoned all of you from earth as you have lived a life in Nudonna, a piece of it is embedded in your soul from impressive feats ages past. Because of this you can rejoin the living and impact the fate of the world, The world is in danger... Dark forces rise feeding off the dead and the hatred of the living, Elven kind war against all others with disregard for life... all of you here can help or hinder this world from its horrid fate."

Miyoh looked at everyone,
(there is Npcs and other "players" apart from our characters. Twenty can been counted all up if one was making note.)
"this task is dangerous, but you all have strength, you have each other.. all living beings in Nudonna can sense a person's... presence or power... You all have a similar starting point. Higher then the average person you will be able to find each other and work towards a world worth living in"

The Angel smiled at the crowd infront of her.
"questions and edits need to be done now, just raise your hand and speak there is no wrong statements here."
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse JDizzle383 JDizzle383 IdeaLover IdeaLover thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Damafaud Damafaud

Snow rushed past Aleks, carried by a violent wind that plagued the tundra endlessly, as he returned home with a sparse amount of firewood. Spruce and fir trees teased their colorful existence behind an overwhelming presence of stark white particles. The weight of the logs on Aleks's back were amplified by the constant accumulation of snow. After a while, he saw the silhouette of his cabin and ran up to the door. As he opened the door and went inside, heat kissed him sadistically as the cold dissipated in a slow dull pain. The light from the fireplace was minimal and fading. Quickly, he dropped the logs next to the fire and began to rejuvenate the embers by blowing air into it. As he worked on restarting the fire, his younger brother, Adrik, ran jubilantly to Aleks and embraced him. Aleks, caught by surprise, stumbled but regained composure after catching himself on the mantle of the fireplace.

"Hey, hey! Can't you see I'm trying to get the fire started right now?" Aleks barked.
Adrik's eyes exploded open. "You were gone for hours! I didn't know if you were gonna come baaack!"
Aleks frowned. "This winter is worse than most. Fuel isn't easy to come by right now"
Adrik held his breath for a few seconds and sighed. "So, it's gonna be even longer tommorow..."
Aleks went silent for a second, acknowledging Adrik's concern. "Spring is right around the corner. There'll be green trees everywhere before you know it!" Aleks placed his hand on Adrik's shoulder. "Let's get this fire going, okay?"
Adrik nodded and a small smile manifested on his face. "I'll go get some meat-!" Adrik barely finished the sentence before he sprinted into the storage room.
Aleks let out a soft chuckle and returned his gaze to the fire.

Upon looking, his gaze was fixed. He was completely unable to look away from the dancing flames. As he continued to look, the flames got brighter. His lip began to tremble as he felt heat climb up his leg to his chest. It felt like the fire was pulling him in. The flames continued to get brighter until it transitioned into a blinding light, and, immediately, everything went dark.

His eyes took a moment to adjust to the drastic change, but, after a few moments, his vision cleared up, and a bright figure was positioned above him. Dazed, the next few moments passed by with utter confusion. The figure was talking but he mostly ignored her and concentrated on figuring out how he got here. An item appeared in his hand, but he dropped it on accident, and looked up to see the figure glaring at him. "Oh... was that yours?" The angel ignored him and focused her attention on some distant point.

He noticed a piece of paper in front of him, floating in the middle of the air. He checked his pockets for a pencil, but stopped himself after he looked around and saw everybody with the controller in their hands, eyes glued to the paper. After unsuccessfully trying to grab the paper a few times, he bent over and picked up the item that he dropped and emulated the others to try to figure it out. Hesitantly, he filled out all his information on what looked like an important government document, only pausing once he got to the 'stats' part. What the fuck? How am I supposed to know this? He sighed and looked over at a button that said randomize. He caught himself as he was about to press the button. Bad idea.

He sighed and proceeded to make educated guesses for all of the stats. Once he got to 'power', he was able to type something out. He didn't want the Russian authorities badgering him for putting in something controversial. He had enough to deal with back at home. "to protect the current regime" auto-corrected to absorption, so he shrugged, clicked enter, and returned his attention to the angelic figure above him.

Valerie Darkfell

???
Amused;Changing her race
Mention
: NeonFlow NeonFlow , JDizzle383 JDizzle383 , IdeaLover IdeaLover , Gridlock Gridlock , thefinalgirl thefinalgirl , Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
The mention of elven race piqued Val's interest.

"Oh my, elven! This self remembers seeing them in a movie once. It was some time after my first meeting with dear Ravus. A movie regarding a ring, if this self remembers correctly. The music was frightfully entertaining and this self said it would be nice to visit the country side portrayed in the movie. Now, if this self remembers correctly, there is something here that can be adjusted a bit..."

Val chattered fondly of her past memory as she, once again, used the controller on her hand to adjusted her appearance. Shortly after, a new entry in her character sheet showed her race as an elf. Her chin grew sharper. Her eyes grew narrower with a curve on its lower boundary.Her ears showed the trademark shape on an elf. Val, however, was displeased of this ears, feeling it was too showy. More time was spent to adjust the shape of her ears and hairstyle so it could cover her ears.

Once she was done, her new appearance pleased her greatly she adjusted her stats once more to add another point to her Charisma.

"A lady shouldn't live from blood and blade, after all, and this self is quite a charming lady with this gorgeous makeover. Ah, if only Ravus was here..."

Her chatters didn't stop, as if the change in her race was nothing important to her. And to Val, it was indeed something of small significance. She knew little of elves outside of their beautiful appearance, oblivious to their racial traits often mentioned in popular fictions, and ignored the peril of war mentioned by the angel. This impulsive decision of hers might brought her ruin in the future. But she, as she always was, did not really mind it.

• Koko.Hekmatyar.full.1380881.jpg
    Name:
    Valerie Darkfell

Sex:
    Female

Race:
    Elf

Height:
    178 cm

Weight:
    66 kg

Power:
    Wind Manipulation Mastery

Attachments

• Princess.jpg
    Princess.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1
As people finished making the vessel for their soul to enter the Angel speaks further about the reincarnated's quest.
"You will all be placed randomly across Nudonna's equator, it's up to you to find each other and journey towards Dunwel. That is the humans capital. Be wary children, Nudonna is different to earth... remember the presence of those around you, seek it out, band together... destroy the darkness that grows... I wish you luck"
Miyoh landed on the ground and tapped her staff on the invisible floor.
"make sure to spread the good word and glory of Miyoh!"
Her bright smile is the last thing everyone sees....

It's darkness again, then white light... noises. Eventually those noises start to make sense, someone's speaking to you. The world comes into view. Your standing on stone docks, two towers are built into the mountain archway to the left of you.
The noise starts to form into words.
For Valerie and Drake, they stand before a elven captain. They are wearing basic elven armour made of a steel mesh tunic (clothes underneath of course) with a stylish matching helmet.
(With intelligence 4 Or higher you understand the elven language.)
((Anything between these <> is elven words))
Damafaud Damafaud JDizzle383 JDizzle383
"<You awake? You seem to be in a daze from sea-sickness all through that orientation. I'll go over it again. You are joining the ranks of the Elven guard seeking demons from other worlds who take form of Nudonnians. The demons spawn on the equator so elf forces take any population from there and bring them here to Hells gate>" the captain points to the two towers and the fort above it.
"<any questions? You got your head straight after that boat ride?>"flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg

Everyone else awakens in shackles and Daggy rag like clothing. Chained to a stone wall fifteen or more to a cell.
A skeleton of a tanned man speaks to you...
"You awake? They chained you up maybe a day or two ago and you finally awake... this is Hells gate... elven jail for humans mostly... a few beastkin here and there... no need to worry about torture, the elves only take people they think are demons... the rest of us rot down here..."
Gridlock Gridlock IdeaLover IdeaLover thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

(You have awoken in one of the many cells in Hells gate. If intelligence is over 2 you can tell your cell is underground or underwater. You can sense others in all directions. Others with the same sort of soul as yours.
If your strength is 3 or higher you can break the shackles and chains that keep you tied to the wall)

Johan woke up to a old grey haired rambling about Elfs.
He was in to much shock to register it all, as he thrashed he ripped his chains and shackles apart. The cell sat in silence as Johan checked himself and his surroundings. I'm in dirty rags... Oh god I miss boxers... underwear Anything!
"Shit hey boy! Boy!... Break me out to!"
"Free me!" "Save us!" "Fuck You!" "FEED ME" "shut up the guards will come!"
"Oi save me!" "I was with you with m-"
Everyone in Johans cell cried and screamed out in surprise wanting freedom, until silenced by the man who broke free.
"shut up!!........... So none of you can break those chains?"
Johan looked at his arms. No different from when he was human... his stomach had abs though, that was new. Taking a deep breath Johan felt like his everything was better from his earth self.
The hair on his neck stood on end though... "that must be what Miyoh meant..."
Johan figured others like him were hidden throughout... wherever he was.
He looked at the group of people looking up at him like he held their lives in his hands...
"where are we?"
They all erupted into noise until Johan shushed them all again.
"old man, just you talk."

Last edited:
Aleks awoke to a pounding ache radiating through his skull. Fuck. Again!? After a few moments, the headache began to subside. He observed his surroundings and quickly pieced together his location. I guess I answered wrong. Looking down at his bound hands, it became apparent that the medieval-looking shackles weren't very sturdy. He bit his lip and looked around. He notioned to the elder "Sir, are there guards that patro-" Clank! Aleks looked over to see one of the prisoners break free, immediately followed by the loud pleas of the other prisoners. "Shut up! the guards will come!". It made no difference... Fine!

Aleks yanked his hands free of the chain's grasp, leaving behind a mess of metal. It was surprisingly easy. As he looked down at his hand, he noticed that the calluses he bore before had almost completely disappeared. It took him by surprise, but he cast the thought aside as the other prisoner that had broken free gained an audience. There was something off about him; something that Aleks felt in his core. It wasn't just him. There were others in the room that emitted the same aura.

A woman with a bizarre appearance caught his eye. He slipped past the prisoners, catching the eye of NeonFlow NeonFlow as the elder began to speak. Aleks took a knee in front of the woman and slowly stretched his hand towards her face. He brought his face closer and- "Is that natural!? That's amazing! I was actually thinking about growing my hair out. I don't know though; it might conflict with my facial features..." Aleks continued rambling as he examined a lock of her hair and proceeded to break the chains on her hands.

IdeaLover IdeaLover thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Alice was confused on why the hell she was ever brought back from the dead, was she a special person? Did she do a good deed on Earth that made her worthy of this cause? Also, she was wondering how her friends are dealing with her loss. She missed Hofumi and Xiaoli, her two close friends from childhood to adulthood. She wanted to give a message to them saying that she was alive but, she can't. She wished that she could tell how much she loves them and thanks them for being with her throughout her whole life. She was even sorry for her boss, Hiroshi Yamada, not knowing that one of your best employees may become dead within the snap of a finger. She wanted to see them but, can't do so. She almost felt like crying, she had done things that she had not yet done and finished. She didn't even greet her father back at home on his birthday, she was planning to go to his home tomorrow, or if there was one.

The woman woke up, cold and dizzy in what appears to be a dungeon cell. It was dark, filled with men that wore dirty rags and seemed desperate to get ot of this place. Alice didn't see other women with her in the cell, or if there was any, they would likely have been seperated to other cells. "Wait... What in the world? Where am I?" Alice was confused on why the hell she was inside a cell. Did she commit murder? Did she steal a purse? Why was she even paired up with men in the first place? Whatever the answer was, she was confused, scared, and upset for being inside a prison cell.

"God, help me now...", she jokingly said to herself as she was looking at her environment. She felt some presences to other people, they could have been the same ones that were with her when they were creating their character, or body in normal speaking terms. "What the-" Before she could react, a man had broken her chains and went near her, touching her pink locks of hair. She quickly agitated and rolled to the side, standing and dusting off whatever dust or dirt that clinged to her. Her hair flew with some kind of wind blowing her, it made her more 'atrractive' in a sense. "Are you insane?! What the hell were you even thinking? Touching women's hair and all that! Are you out of your mind?!", she said, raising her voice when the man looked at her. She was annoyed. But, she hoped no other prisoner of the cell would take a glance at her. Her womanly charms from the appearance that she chose to reincarnate as were already apparent, she didn't want any attention towards her.

She noticed some men looking at her weirdly, Alice was certainly getting creeped out by some guys in the cell that she was in. She crouched and went to the man as silent as she could. "You know, what you did was creepy. I didn't mean to do all that... Also, do you know where are we? This dungeon cell seems creepy enough, I don't want to be locked up with other guys in the same room." The pink-haired woman was taking glances at her surrounding. She was certainly scared of what the men in the cell would do to her if she dropped her guard.

Interaction: Gridlock Gridlock

Ara
Katsuo was, as expected, still absolutely stunned as he stared at the character sheet he'd just filled out. The words that the angel said were heard but didn't process to start out, as expected his eyes were glued to this character sheet that appeared as unchangeable to him. Despite how he tried to move the joystick or fiddle with the controller it would only allow him access to the stats portion of the sheet. A sinking feeling took hold of him before a sigh was released and he acquiesced to whatever force had prompted this change upon him, given the choice he would much rather stay with the sex he'd known for his lifetime- but that just didn't seem plausible at the moment. About this time he/she'd snapped out of the haze that fell upon his mind beforehand, the words that had come from the angel finally registering in his mind but at that point it seemed too late. As the angel floated down towards the ground he began to open his mouth, "Wait a second I didn't get the chance to-" his voice came out as the newly established feminine one but in a moments notice it disappeared. Ara's senses had completely dissipating into nothingness once more, a black veil surrounded Katsuo's mind as no feeling remained. The world around him had fallen into a desolate silence, a void that felt of everything yet contained nothing. The last thing he'd seen pierced the veil, Miyoh's smile, what had it meant? Despite the fact it likely wasn't directed at him a strange feeling filled his mind, the smile was taunting him- taunting the form he hadn't gotten to decide upon. It vanished as a twinge of irritation ran through his mind, it wasn't a moment later when it had been replaced by confusion. A faint giggling sounded throughout his mind, feminine in tone, it felt familiar- for some strange reason he felt that it belonged with him. Like it was a part of him.

After a second the giggling stopped and the world of darkness appeared to start spinning, the whole of it tearing away and being sucked into another place. Looking around his disembodied mind felt like it had been moving, like it was being pulled towards something. Turning around a small white spot seemed to grow larger with each passing moment. He could feel something from it and began moving in that direction, soon it nearly took up all of his vision and threatened to envelop him. At this point something from the black void around him sprung out and he could feel it wrapping around himself, attempting to reach forward he could see the outline of his new form's hand reaching forward. Met by the clanking of chains Ara's eyes opened slowly, the light around her focusing into her oh-so-desired vision. 'Where the hell am I' she thought while looking to either side, the sound of metal clinking against itself served to draw her attention. To either side was another person in the same situation as herself, chained to a wall, clothed in only rags. She was in prison... wasn't she?

A haggard voice soon drew her attention, the being in question appeared to be an emaciated human of some kind. He spoke of fantastical beings, elves and beastkin? It was impossible for those things to actually exist- the words of Miyoh echoed in her mind, so this could just be some sort of lucid dream. This was probably the reality of this world- a world where fantastical creatures truly did exist. Breaking away from her thoughts the sound of snapping metal caused a quick turn in the opposing direction, a man had just come free from his restraints- accompanied by frantic voices asking for their individual freedom. Their pleas were honestly pretty pathetic, but they were probably desperate. Returning her attention to the skeletal gentleman she could guess how he got out, his emaciated state probably let him just slide out of the restraints. She could do the same but that might take a bit too long.

The second snapping of metal restraints proved that another had broken free, maybe that would be a good course of action for her to try? The decision was made as yet another snapping of metal had been heard. Clenching her hands into fists a sharp feeling stuck her hand, so almost immediately the fist was undone and instead she just attempted to pull forward. The feeling of slight resistance occurred from the left restraint before it snapped, the shackle itself had snapped in half and fell back against the wall where it was held by it's chain and a nail or spike. The right hand offered less resistance but the shackle came off the wall along with two segments of chain, the remainder of her chain still held in place by the spike/nail that had once held her. Moving forward she stretched her shoulders, this was when the voices of the cellmates closer to her spoke up. Based on what she could see, she was further away from the first person to break free and the other two seemed to be down that way as well. "Hey girly, mind helping us out?" "You wouldn't leave a good man hangin right?" and a few other voices rang out from her side, some of which seemed a bit too disoriented to actually form words and they just resorted to grumbling or sounds that were almost words but happened to miss the mark.

Something inside of her seemed to recoil at the idea of helping them at the moment, since many appeared to be useless. "Shut it!" she growled in rebuttal as she turned to look at them, her elongated canines flashing at them as she did such. They all fell quiet soon after, "I still need to figure out more about the situation- let me do that and I might be able to help you" She spoke quietly so that none of the further off prisoners would overhear. "May the goddess bless you" "Please don't leave us" they began to speak before a glare shut them down once more. After having to throw up a display Ara moved down towards the emaciated gentleman so she could hear better. The vision from others in the cell didn't seem to linger on her, some sparring a glance to see what the newest escapee looked to be but none seemed to stare. If they wanted a feminine being to appoint their lustful gazes towards then the one with vibrant hair seemed to do the trick. Though the few who did gaze longer than a second or two seemed to be focused on the cannibalistic traits Ara presented.

Absentmindedly she brushed whatever dirt and dust had collected on her tail free, her ears turning rapidly and shook free the majority of it. 'A bath would be nice.... well that and some decent clothes' she thought to herself and stopped her approach a little ways from the others, she still didn't know them so it was more a precaution than anything else. Crossing her arms over her rather diminutive chest area she awaited further information from the gentleman who was essentially skin-and-bones, this cell didn't smell the greatest so getting into the open air was probably for the best.
Mentions/Interactions: NeonFlow NeonFlow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Gridlock Gridlock IdeaLover IdeaLover

Clide Nefos
1554933907712.png
Contract Creatures:
Blake

Interacting: NeonFlow NeonFlow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Gridlock Gridlock Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
Clide didn't get a reply from the angel, but he still got his answer. He heard a soft meow from behind him. Turning he saw his fluffy cat hurrying over to him. "Chubbs you're here!" He went to lift up his cat, happy and surprised to see her here. "Wait does that mean you're dead too?"
Chubbs pawed at his face, but with more force than he was used to. She was squishing his cheeks, but also digging her claws into his face. Chubbs looked Clide in the eyes and meowed once before saying to him, "How could you name a pretty kitty like me 'Chubbs'? But yes, tis I Chubbs. And yes I am also dead."
Clide stared blankly at his cat. Very slowly he set her down. "Talking cat too weird... Angels and video game character sheets were okay, but nope...my cat...is now talking."
"Calm yourself, you can look like a fool at home but you're around others now." Chubbs licked at her paw, grooming her face. "I was surprised when you didn't wake up after I batted at your face several times. The first few hours weren't bad, but I started to get hungry." Chubbs yawned briefly before she eyed him. "By the way, your face was delectable. Especially the eyes."
"CHUBBS!!!" He looked at his cat with disgust. "YOU ATE MY FACE?!?!"
"Yes, all the food was locked in the fridge and such. Are you really that surprised? I'd bite at you for a quick taste often. And call me Blake, it seems that was my name in one of my other lives." Blake looked around the room. Taking note of everything. "This is a bit different from what I'm used too. But it's not surprising if one of my lives took place in a different world."
Clide watched as his cat, or rather Blake, walked over to the controller. "So cats do have nine lives... But how did you die if you were eating...me?"
"Your body rolled over for some reason and crushed me. Not the most elegant way to go, but what's done is done."
She examined the screen above her trying to make something of all the information. "Are you sure you want to live those years again, it'd be better to just move on. And how about you try long hair? You always wanted it long but hated to wait for it to grow." Blake touched the controller and something on the screen changed. "Much better. And it seems I'll be linked to you in the next world. Maybe I'm not from there, maybe eating your flesh is the reason I ended up here when I died."
Clide wasn't sure how to react. His cat was a little morbid, he couldn't keep pace with the conversation. Nothing like he pictured her if she had a human personality. He also noticed that some information had changed on the screen. "Hey, why are you touching that? I gotta change it back before that angel sends us away."
As he went to grab the controller, Blake swatted at his hand. "Too slow. Too late."
He could hear the Angel's words. They were already being sent off. Clide's eyes widened, but when he went for the controller Blake had already disappeared and everything else began to fade as well. "Chubbs you bad cat!"

It was quite and dark for awhile. Clide's mind was present, but he felt adrift. He'd seen the others take on new forms, changing from the bodies they used on Earth to whatever they might reincarnate to. He was more or less ready to change to his original form. But Chubbs, rather Blake, had intruded. He only got a glance at the changes that appeared. He wondered where Blake was now, he wondered where he would, who he would be.
With all the noise going on, Clide finally woke up. He yawned and tried to stretch, but his wrists didn't move. Rubbing his eyes he realized he was in chains and that his clothes were little more than rags. "Oh fun, I'm probably poor, dirty, and in prison..."
Looking around him he noted most of the other prisoners seemed to be old residents. The majority looked the part of prisoners, malnourished and dazed. Scanning his cell and the ones he had view of, he noted a few people that didn't quite match that description. There were at least four others that had broken free. The fact that he couldn't irked him.
"Right off the bat my stat choices are failing me." He said in a hushed voice. He gave his situation some thought. He didn't know anything about the others that were reincarnated, but he vaguely remembered the Angel's words. Maybe the others would be receptive and want to help him. He didn't see Blake, but he had a feeling she was nearby. A gut feeling told him he could talk to her even if she wasn't visibly present. He focused a bit and thought, "Blake are you there?"
No reply followed. Clide sighed. He looked around again, this time taking in as much as he could. Aside from the prisoners, he didn't notice any guards patrolling or stationed nearby. If there were some they'd probably have heard the chains snapping. Judging from the light and the stale air, he had to guess that they were locked far inside a large building or maybe underground. Even if he could break free, he doubted anyone knew the way out.
It was then that he noticed someone moving towards one of the prisoners. Another reincarnated maybe, one with animal ears like he now had. He needed to break free, but he also needed to know for sure who was like him. He could tell who was probably reincarnated, but he'd rather have them prove it. He cupped his hands and shouted slightly. "Um, anyone think this place has Wifi?"

Last edited:
Johan could barely hear over the noise, the three who had broken free were now acting like a comedy anime.
A blue haired man was fussing over a pink haired girl, a little blonde with fox ears muttered to herself...
What made Johan turn was someone shouting about WiFi.
Johan scanned the wall and saw a cleaner, younger and more attractive male. Well, compared to the majority in the cell.
As Johan stepped toward him it was what he imagined Peter Parker must feel when a danger is about. Apart from shouting WiFi it was a sensation that they are similar... Johan shushed all the people clamouring for freedom and singled out Clide. "You was in the crowd before Yea? With the glowie chick.... uhm meeyoh right?"
IdeaLover IdeaLover

Johan crouched over to grab the chains, pulling with both hands to rip it from the wall before shattering the shackles into pieces. A few prisoners were freed from the chain connecting but not the shackles. They all fell quiet as they heard what was a 'trigger' down here.

Miyoh.

Only the old man spoke. "The elves claim any who speak that name are demons."
Johan helped Clide stand up before looking at everyone again. It was obvious who was from earth... They looked like the sort you would star in a movie or tv series... the rest looked like extras.

"Lets all stay quiet for a moment... No one is a demon..."
Johan stated looking at those who seemed to shit themselves.
"That's a kitsune, their kinda demons" a wire like man retorted pointing at Ara.
Johan looked at the 'sort of demon' and was reminded of a anime.
It then occurred to him even if he knew what demons and human fox ladies were he didn't want to argue about it behind bars.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

He walked towards the door of the cell, it had hinges that swung inward...
Could they be broken? Moving away from the door to bars further along Johan attempted to bend or break the bars. While the bars shifted and gave way, Johan was not strong enough to break free of the cell. He breathed smoke from the physical effort though, Which made him stop and wonder what had happened.

Last edited:
Aleks's childlike excitement faded after the pink-haired woman's explosive reaction. She calmed down after a second, but he still felt bad for unnerving her.
Aleks cleared his throat and placed his fist on his chest, "Prrasteti!" He gave her an apologetic look and turned to see NeonFlow NeonFlow staring daggers at them. He grunted and picked up a few sharp pieces of the broken chains. A few were adequately sized and still had a raw serrated-like edge. He placed one of the longer pieces in the womans hands. "The guards have definitely heard us by now. Take this for protection." Aleks gave a curt nod and walked towards the speaking prisoner (Flow).
As he walked past him, Aleks slid a sharp piece of shackle in the fold of the prisoner's rags and continued to the bars blocking the exit.
Once he got there, he took a knee, pulled out a piece of shackle remnant and began to pick at the lock. the pink-haired woman and the speaker of the house. He thought. He turned his head back towards the prisoners for a second and scanned the room. 2 more...

Valerie Darkfell

Hell's Gate
Stressed;Asking Question
Mention
: JDizzle383 JDizzle383
When Val regained her sight, the amazing gate of rocks and stone filled her eyes with awe. The scent of sea salt was unmistakable. The wind gently blowing on her skin couldn't be far more real. She had truly died, and she had lived again. She had been reincarnated! Her joy, however, did not last long.

What did Sir Elf said? Demons? Guard? She had been dropped in the middle of an army? Unacceptable!

She did not care of Sir Elf' stare. For a moment, Val's eyes revealed a myriad of emotions as she stared at Hell's Gate. Bewilderment, awe, disappointment, fear, uncertainty, annoyance, and most prominently... anger.

Yes, anger. Anger toward her silly death who had robbed her of her joyous moment with her darling Ravus. Anger toward the silly angel that dropped her in the middle of a demon hunt. Anger toward Sir Elf. Anger toward the war. And lastly, anger to herself for feeling angry over the circumstances. Was she not the famed Valiska Levin, who smiled sweetly toward her husband's opponent in political debate and helped Ravus curbed his temper?

Yes, she was Valiska Levin, who lived above the concern of the world. Valerie repeated this mantra repeatedly inside her mind with closed eyes. Her heart beat slowed down. Her breath, that unknowingly went faster, regained its calm. When Valerie reopened her eyes, she too, regained her composure. The trace of emotions in her eyes disappeared. She turned toward Sir Elf with a smile.

"Pardon this self for asking, Sir Elf. What is this self' job once this self arrives in Hell's Gate?"

If she was in the army, so be it. She would climb her way into fame and riches in this world, too, and lived leisurely. The angel mentioned some matter regarding looking for others, did she not? From her peripheral view, for the first time, Val noticed another elf beside her. He was familiar, as he was there, too, with the angel, She realised.

Clide Nefos
Contract Creatures:
Blake

Interacting: NeonFlow NeonFlow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Gridlock Gridlock Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
"Thanks bud." Clide rubbed his wrists. He was out of the chains now, but they were far from being free. He looked over to his savoir, answering their question. "Yeah, weird angel lady. Wonder why she spawned us here of all places... I'm Al- I mean, Clide... I'm Clide."

As he went over to examine the bars he didn't mind the other prisoners, only those like him. The others that were in the cell with him were all able to break free by themselves. If one alone could move the bars somewhat, maybe two or more would be strong enough for them to get free. As one of the others went to try and pick the lock, he decided to try the bars himself. For Clide, they didn't even budge. He frowned, looking at his hand as he clenched his fingers repeatedly. "Oof, 1 strength, sad strength..." He looked over to the one picking the lock. "Um, since you both broke the shackles pretty easily...maybe you can work together on a bar...pool your strength and pull 'em out? Uh, these would probably be good for weapons too. That is, if we could get them out completely..."

Clide backed away from the bars to give them room to work. "I'm guessing all of you put more points into strength. Again, I'm Clide... Um, I think it would be good if we all introduced ourselves." He wasn't quite stuttering, but his speech was a little awkward. He looked around the cell noticing again that there weren't any windows or sunlight. "Oh, and I did more points into magic and intelligence. I think it's because of that, that I have this gut feeling that we're underground...or something. Does anyone else have that? Just me?"

"Take a breath and calm down, you're not presenting to a group."
Clide took in a deep breath. He felt somewhat better after sighing it out. It was calming hearing Blake's voice. Which was strange since he'd never heard it until today. But still it was oddly calming to him. He focused his thoughts to reply back. "Are you hiding somewhere? I'm the only that can hear you right?"
"You should really stagger your questions. But yes, to both. I don't like this place so I'm residing in your shadow. It's quite comfortable in here. And we're conversing through our link. If I spoke normally you'd be able to understand me, as well as any fluent in my tongue. Maybe that fox could understand, but I don't care to talk to anyone else."
"Wait, you're in my shadow? Does that make you a shadow cat?"
Clide tried to turn his head and look over his shoulder at his shadow, but there was no indication or any difference to be seen."If you're in my shadow, why don't you come out? It's dark here and you could probably squeeze through the bars and go scout for us."
"Shadow Cat sounds nice. But it's dirty in here and it's best I stay close to you..." Clide could hear the distress in her voice. "I'm not used to this form. Before you woke up I tired to move around. But something odd happened, I started to disappear. I retreated into your shadow before it could get worse." Blake paused for a moment. Clide could tell she was remembering the feeling. "I fear if it's too dark, I'll fade away. It might be the same if it were bright, but then again there's that saying. 'The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.' I think I need more light around to have a proper form. It's different here, where's its dark all around. If you're not aware of yourself, it just might consume you."
Clide wasn't sure how to respond. Judging by her words, her reincarnation was very different from his. The appearance he had, even the ears, felt normal, almost familiar. Whatever Blake had become, it scared her enough that she wouldn't budge. He remebered back on Earth whenever she got scared. She dig her claws into one spot and never leave until he coaxed her out. He had to learn how to care for her. He to take care of her. "Stay safe for now, I'll do what I can with the others to get us out of here."
Blake didn't say anything back, but Clide could hear light purring. He took a deep breath again. He had resolve now. Wherever they were, he'd do his best to get them out.

Clide looked to the others. He coughed once, to actually clear his throat. "My power is more or less Creature Control. I don't think it'll be helpful right now, but I think it's good to know what everyone's strengths and abilities are." He spoke more freely this time.

Ara
Watching as the brown-haired one broke the chains of the blue-haired one she listened carefully to what the prisoners said. As she listened her ears twitched slightly and would rotate slightly, it wasn't something that Ara had experienced when living as Katsuo. The mention of the name Miyoh seemed to strike a cord among the prisoners who remained chained up, a being that the elves went against- the very same which had forcefully employed their aid. What the old man responded with was something surprising to say the least, the idea of being identified as a demon hadn't crossed her mind- they had been reincarnated by an angelic figure hadn't they? A piece of information from Earth flooded back to his mind, there were demons who would change their appearance to satisfy the desires of those they bewitched. That couldn't have been what happened to the- actually no, that would make perfect sense. Maybe this Miyoh had been the evil force of the world and they were unknowingly following her on the whim of being granted life again. In truth they'd been robbed of their chance to pass over to whatever was beyond life though, shaking her head the thought was waved away. Katsuo never believed in the talk of gods and the amazing afterlife that came with it.

After the falsifying of demons it seemed that one soul just wasn't satisfied with such an idea, his grimy hand had been pointed towards her as he spoke. 'they're kinda demons' for some reason that struck a cord in her mind, her shoulder jerked slightly as a reaction. Returning her normal stature she turned to face the other one who looked at her, he didn't seem to object to the statement and instead went to work towards securing their escape route. He ended up yielding little in the way of results, another began working towards picking the lock- the tool wasn't suited for the job but maybe he'd surprise them. She watched them for a moment in attempts to ignore the little tick that occurred earlier, but it kept poking in the back of her mind- it wasn't comfortable in the slightest. Turning to look at the one who called her a demon the light in the room seemed to collect and illuminate her eyes, two spots of amber stared at the prisoner. Glaring at him wasn't going to remove that itch in the back of her mind, the blue-haired prisoner moved past her as well and moved to the others. He seemed to suggest something to the others but she wasn't interested in that scene.

Four points into charisma... if three points of strength could break a pair of shackles then surely four in speech could make this babbling fool think. Stepping towards the prisoner slowly the glowing amber of her eyes faded slightly, she stood there out of his reach and looked down on him for a moment. A tension formed between the two pairs of eyes, after that she spoke. "If you consider me a demon then those elves must be true monstrosities huh? Or perhaps you share an opinion to the ones who locked you and your fellow man down here, the ones who left you to rot." Her words were laced with a verbal venom, one meant to bite down and send fear into those who heard it. "If you consider me kinda a demon, then I may as well see you as kinda a corpse. Oh, I could accommodate your idea though- I could make both kinda's into two truths. No lie." Her glare intensified as she stared down to the man. A few of the other people who were chained up seemed a bit startled in their reaction, but she didn't seem to care for the other onlookers. Her target was the one set in front of her, "Even if I am a demon- That should be all the more reason to avoid pissing me off. Right?" With that her tail swung a bit behind her, a faint blue light appearing behind the one who spoke of her in such a way.

Suddenly the light disappeared again and she turned before taking a few steps away, glancing over her shoulder back at the inmates she decided to conclude this speech. "I'm not like those elves, who leave people to rot away, that's just inhumane. I told a few people towards the end that my intention is to assist, you can call me a demon after we've gotten out of this alive- until then hold your tongue. Because demons may be the thing to save you." Her voice lost the viciousness, the metaphorical serpent she'd been speaking as dissipating back into one of normal conversation. Once more she continued her stride over to the rest of the outcast group, outcast due to the fact that they all seemed to be somewhat different than the rest of the prisoners here. Probably because none of them looked to be malnourished or just simply dying.

The blue one, who identified himself as Clide, seemed to be keen on introductions. The idea wasn't bad at all, it would be far more productive if a tense situation boiled down as well. It's not like she had anything to loose again, well- other than her life. "I think he's got a point. If those of us who put a little more into our strength work together then maybe it would act as a collective total- hopefully at least." She prompted and moved over towards the bars herself. Taking a moment to examine them she was checking for any point that may have seemed weaker than the rest of them, and while it was unlikely in a world that had magic it was still something that could have given an advantage. "I guess introductions are important too, I'm Ara. Highest stats were speed, charisma, and magic. Power is that-" A pause, thinking back on it now he'd only briefly glanced at the power- but he remembered a decent bit of it... probably. "I can conjure and control fox-fire. That'll probably be useful at some point or another" she shrugged before gripping onto one of the bars and waiting to see if any of the others would take to the suggestion.
Mentions/Interactions: NeonFlow NeonFlow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Gridlock Gridlock IdeaLover IdeaLover

Alice was confused on what to do, she had been reincarnated as a different woman in a different world and a different time with different species of creagures that are living in this world. Anything she knew about living has been thrown out the window and smashed to bits by an angel named Miyoh. Was she truly an angel? Could she be something more sinister behind that white glow of hers? Anyways, the man who had been talking to her had given her a sharp metal thing, it was intended with goodness in mind but, she already had a weapon, she just had to summon it. A man had introduced himself as Clide, his power was Creature Control. He was certainly awkward, kind of like a highschool friend that she used to know. 'I wish Hofumi was here, she would certainly kick the shit out of everyone that would look at me weirdly.', the girl thought as she missed her friends.

Alice began to ponder as the prisoners started bickering. They were talking about a Kitsune, a fox-like human that could wield fire. The girl who was the kitsune that they were talking about was agitated. She proceeded to go somewhere else and introduce herself. The girl's name was Ara. She could control fox-fire, 'It's probably some kind of special fire.', she thought as she heard her powers that she could do. It seemed that the conversation had died down, Alice proceeded to stand and brush away any dirt that could have clinged on her clothes. "I guess I should go next. My name is Alice Kim, my highest stats are Dexterity and Charisma. I regret having my Charisma as a high stat though, it was a mistake.", the girl looked at her surroundings.

(The GM controls NPC actions such as drooling or lustful thoughts. These men have been chained up for to long, half can't even get blood pumping to their groins)

. She was creeped out by them but, continued her introduction. "Anyways, my power is summoning an Umbrella Sword that can give barriers. It may not sound as strong as fox girl's fire magic or blue-haired boy's creature control but, I can assure you that I'll give you all the protection I can give, or something." Alice regretted ever mentioning her stats, they were certainly embarassing but, it's okay, right?

Alice remembered the blue-haired man's question, in which she responded with,
"We're probably underground, if we were on top of land, we would have moonlight shining through some cracks but, as you can see, there is no light shining through." The pink-haired woman had not been familiar with dungeon cells, since she had never visited one in her spare time nor she wanted to see an actual skeleton inside a cell. She knew a dungeon in Englad where it spanned 30 feet underground. The thought of that made her scared as her shoes were boots and running in boots was tiring. "However, in any basement, there is a way back to the surface. We just need to find it and hope it's not broken."

Tags: NeonFlow NeonFlow Damafaud Damafaud Gridlock Gridlock IdeaLover IdeaLover

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back