• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy NPCs Chatroom

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I said that but some things came up.

Anyway, rp is ready to go. Begin exploring the village and interacting with each other. I've got ideas as you can see from my second post in the main thread but I'm leaving some stuff up to you all as the rpers. Locations and stuff can be described by the group and we'll form a cohesive story together.

Hey, just posted a cs, i was interested before, but had a family trip planned that kept me from posting

Arai Arai “1 and only blacksmith?” Might wanna correct that. If my carpenter/blacksmith isnt him, you may wanna consider theres competition in the place they live

Arai Arai “1 and only blacksmith?” Might wanna correct that. If my carpenter/blacksmith isnt him, you may wanna consider theres competition in the place they live
Actually this works perfectly. Same blacksmith, different names. Multiple instances overlapping.

It is why adventurers can all buy and sell at the same time.

Makes for interesting conversation when the "free" versions of the blacksmith and apprentice meet.

Things came up last night so I wasn't able to post bit it worked out since we got another post.

Gonna wait a little on Sunsmiter Sunsmiter to see if they post but if nothing else happens tonight I should be able to post.

AAAAH
SORRY WHAT DID I MISS
MY NEIGHBOURHOOD LOST POWER

Didn’t miss much. So what exactly did the glitch do ?

I feel like I/we might all need details on how the world works

Didn’t miss much. So what exactly did the glitch do ?

I feel like I/we might all need details on how the world works
Roughly? The idea is that a glitch caused a small group of NPC's to gain sentience/sapience. How that sentience/sapience takes form is up to you.
The world itself is sort of like an mmo, though it is before the Beta begins so there are no actual Players. Your characters are basically learning how to live and getting pulled into the testing of quests and other similar situations up until the beta test which is when I'll start introducing players which should add an additional twist.

AAAAH
SORRY WHAT DID I MISS
MY NEIGHBOURHOOD LOST POWER
You didn't miss much, hope everything is alright. We can wait until you can post if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back