• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Novel Comics Cinematic Universe: Universal Genocide Simulator (Omake)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Lord Moldoma

Professional Sweetypie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Universal Genocide Simulator.png

This Piece is a spin off of Novel Comics, a collaborative writing project hosted on RPNation and Guilded. It was authored originally by Gadg8eer Gadg8eer and MisterEightySix MisterEightySix , and has been expanded on greatly through the efforts of Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma and Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef . All Rights and Characters are reserved to their respective owners.

Much of the Lore is discussed in Private conversations or Offsite, ergo many characters might end up with their first proper introductions here. Universal Genocide Simulator is speculative and non-canon.

"My name is Hunter-Gardener-Sama, formerly known by the moniker Stendhal! If you're viewing this, you're likely not from here. That's okay, because it's not for anyone in particular that we know of."

"MY NAME IS CLUB-SANDWICH, CURRENTLY BETTER KNOWN BY THE MONIKER: DEATH. I REPRESENT THE ABSTRACT ASPECT OF SUCH AND I AM AN ONTOLOGICAL AGENT OF GREATER AZRAEL, NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE MAILOCOM OF A SIMILAR NAME."

"
We're here because, due to a garbled, liminal space-time transition, time has been halted on several core planes of reality, leaving a lot of time for speculation, and not a lot that we can do about said speculation. But we can tell you our thoughts on how matchups in the Novel Comics multiverse would pan out. Ergo, we have elected to name this series Universal Genocide Simulator. Remember, this is mostly speculation on my part, but since I've seen everything, and Club knows what can kill what, there should be at least some credence to what we're saying!"

"Without further a do, Club and I have designated a series of rules for this thought experiment. They are as follows (May be addended in the future should extenuating circumstances arise!):"

1. Combatants have no prior knowledge of each other unless specified.
  2. To ensure a fair fight, any specific moral restraints from killing are removed from combatants. All other traits are considered.
  3. A combatant's maximum personal potential is examined unless specified otherwise. Factors unrelated to combatants cannot end the battle.
  4. Unless specified, all official material related to a character is applied unless found contradictory to the primary source material.
  5. Ahead of time, distinctions are made for different timelines' versions of characters to distinguish them to more easily decide the nature of episodes
  6. All battles are expected to occur in a perfect copy of timeline 1
"ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, THERE ARE NO OTHER RULES IN CONSIDERATION. IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED."

(( Fair warning to anyone who sees this and is wondering how my GMPC works in the RP, my character is surprisingly toothless in a fight, but has permanent toon physics style immortality unless you manage to get him into his normal non-hero-form self; how well doing so will work can remain a surprise for now for the sake of fun, but don't expect to "win" a fight against in-universe Gadg8eer, as the best you'll be able to achieve is an unending stalemate, though the best he could achieve against your character is not much more than a 5th grader could achieve against them. As a result, my character doesn't count in whatever rankings and stuff occur, since that'd be blatant abuse of his "munchkin" (min-maxed to be overpowered in some sense) traits. You can challenge me, and I won't cheat, but I will roleplay within the established limits of my character's abilities what he does and that could feel unfair without this prior warning. ))

"...and in the red corner, weighing in at 90 pounds and standing 4-foot-2..."

He was always in his hero form in his dreams. Just never one he couldn't wake up from...

"...at odds of 1 to 81, the multiverse's cosmic plaything, Gadg8eer!"

Somehow the cartoon boy kept "waking up" only to find he was in another of these scenarios, unable to even remember exactly how many times he'd fought someone from the wider multiverse or even figure out these were no ordinary nightmares. Of course, with that last comment...

"...and in the blue corner..."

The other side of the extra-dimensional colloseum's battlefield was taken up by an imposingly large being resembling a wyvern with feathers, wearing a pair of compressed xeno-atmospheric tanks strapped onto the creature's back and connected to a steampunk-looking breathing mask as well as what looked like a WWI aviator's helmet if it was made by the Salish people of the Pacific Northwest.

"...weighing in at a surprisingly light 16,000 pounds, with 64 feet from maw to tailtip and a 95 foot wingspan, the last of the species Aethersaurus aerodynamus, Quetzalotl!"

"...oh crap." Gadg8eer gulped. He'd live, but this was going to hurt.

Last edited:
(I don’t wanna shoot down your idea, but Sirloin and I were kind-of planning on this being a more episodic analysis thing sort of like Death Battle which has an illustration of how the fight would most likely go post analysis. It’s not an actual narrative roleplay.)

((Yeah, What she said except I'm not gonna repeat that due to it being Unnecessary, I mean it's up there to read))

Last edited:
(I don’t wanna shoot down your idea, but Sirloin and I were kind-of planning on this being a more episodic analysis thing sort of like Death Battle which has an illustration of how the fight would most likely go post analysis. It’s not an actual narrative roleplay.)
Modified my post to fit your plans. I might continue that story if you guys still plan to continue this little side project!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back