• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Punk-Rock Band

RedLikeRoses said:
Teach me your BBCode ways @vvamavi! xD
xD Lol I would love to! If only I were a good teacher cx Honestly, I'm kind of OCD so that's basically the only reason why I tried so hard. And I also think it looks pretty, so cx If you seriously want me to help you out by messaging you some coding though, I'd totally be up for it! Sometimes I think I like coding more than actually building characters

vvamavi said:
xD Lol I would love to! If only I were a good teacher cx Honestly, I'm kind of OCD so that's basically the only reason why I tried so hard. And I also think it looks pretty, so cx If you seriously want me to help you out by messaging you some coding though, I'd totally be up for it! Sometimes I think I like coding more than actually building characters
Maybe in the future, for now I'll stick to my bland character sheets. xD

Okay guys, so if no one posts a character in the next 11 hours, then you all are accepted. I'll make the first post tomorrow when I wake up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose and the Borderline Misfits?

The Borderline Misfits?

The Odd Ones?

DJ ERB? (lol wow so our initials don't work... sounds like a rap artist though xD )

Dr. Jeb?

Be RDJ? (I mean, Rob Downey is cool, but...)

KWAHM?

KHAWM? (lol idk)

WinKing McHartAy?

This is me trying to be creative? Lol?

razorstar said:

Basics Name: Bruno Alexander McCoy

Age (19-21): 21

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role in Band: Bassist

Further Down

Personality: Bruno is, in many ways, the typical hipster. He loves his beard, avoids watching overly popular movies and shows, hates pop music, and actually did listen to that band before anyone else did. But, he's not a model hipster. He can't stand coffee, avoids cats like the plague, and loves some of the most popular punk bands out there. Green Day? Yep. Fall Out Boy? Definitely.

Bruno was known in school for being a slacker, but one who managed to get almost a 4.0 gpa with minimal work. He's usually fairly quiet, and will completely ignore anyone who attempts to start mindlessly chittering with him. Small talk isn't his thing, but he'll discuss an interesting topic for hours if he's comfortable around who's he's speaking to. He's incredibly protective, and only really gets mad when someone is messing with someone he cares about, which he blames on the fact that he has two younger siblings.

Biography Bruno was born into a family with two other kids, both of which are girls. He's the oldest, and his parents have always worked long, rough hours, leaving him to take care of his sisters. His entire family is musical, his mother loving the violin, his father playing the Spanish guitar, and his sisters loving to sing. They're not good, but they love it. As one can imagine, family nights were filled with song, giving Bruno a chance to fine tune his playing.

On The Outside

Appearance (Realistic please):
1f07473517954d9bc4d0f64164f997c8.jpg

Height*
6'2"

Weight* 182 pounds

Hair Color* Dark blonde

Eye Color* Brown eyes

The Good, The Bad, and The Punk

Good Qualities: Good with tune and rhythm, intelligent, protective of others

Bad Qualities: terrified of driving in bad weather, lots of allergies, bad with crowds or groups or strangers, protective, smokes, has mild depression, acts like an idiot around new hot people.

Likes: Birds, the color purple, drawing, his bass, rain, hot chocolate, the smell of pine, and anything written by George Orwell.

Dislikes: High tempurtures, cats (allergic), flowers (also allergic), coffee, mornings, the wilderness, lots of people, people who insist that purple is an excessively feminine color, pop music, math and history, and driving long distances.

Shalalala, Kiss The Girl...Or Boy...Or Other

Crush* None, at the moment

Anything Else?

Extra*

Has many tattoos, all of which are small black birds in flight.

free-bird-on-wrist-tattoo-idea.jpg

tattooed-bird-silhouette.jpg

25067fa65932a316ce8c200a41c1b815.jpg
Fall Out Boy, most likely, but it's a really hard choice. Maybe the Offspring.

@killerqueenie46[/URL] @karmaa, maybe next time!

Lol here I am looking at oldies rock when the band is probably totally modern. Idk, Girls by the 1975? Ain't it Fun or Still Into You by Paramore? Go Go Go by Sleeping With Sirens?

I'm honestly open to anything (preferably on the more mainstream rock side, considering the band who's songs that I know the best is Breaking Benjamin). I was thinking a little bit along the Green Day or Linkin Park side?

Numb by Linkin Park, Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, or any Breaking Benjamin song

@RedLikeRoses Okay, confession time: irl, I have no fashion taste whatsoever. Lol so I'll leave the interpretation of Rose's outfit up to you since I don't know what you/Rose might like.

RedLikeRoses said:
"Guys.." Rose began, "I don't think we have enough time to fully rehearse. We go on in less than ten. So here's what we do. Eileen (@vvamavi) warm up your fingers by playing your keyboard. Or texting. Both works. Joel (@Z Greatest001) and Bruno (@razorstar) play random chords on your guitars. Daniel (@SomatoToup123)... Just do what you're doing. Rose! Yes, Rose? Start humming random things! Okay!"
Lol, those lines were so childishly dorky, I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back